منتديات منابر ثقافية

منتديات منابر ثقافية (http://www.mnaabr.com/vb/index.php)
-   منبر الحوارات الثقافية العامة (http://www.mnaabr.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   أعظم الناس:ما سر عظمتهم!!..وهل لليتم دور في العظمة؟ (http://www.mnaabr.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8057)

ايوب صابر 02-10-2012 02:45 PM

أعظم الناس:ما سر عظمتهم!!..وهل لليتم دور في العظمة؟

أعظم الناس:ما سر عظمتهم!!..وهل لليتم دور في العظمة؟؟؟؟

بعد الإقبال المنقطع النظير الذي حققته الدراسات السابقة حول:
- سر العلاقة بين اليتم والابداع
- وحول سر الروعة في أفضل مائة رواية عالمية ...

ادعوكم لطفا،،،

لمتابعتي في هذه الدراسة التي هي غاية في الاهمية كونها سوف تكشف سر السمات الشخصية لمن لقب بالعظيم من بين الناس عبر التاريخ.

ربما نتمكن بعدها من وضع كتاب يؤسس لثقافة كيف تصنع عظيما؟ ربما؟؟؟

تعالوا ولا تتأخروا في المتابعة والمشاركة .

أعظم الناس:ما سر عظمتهم!!..وهل لليتم دور في العظمة؟

ايوب صابر 02-10-2012 02:48 PM

قائمة وكيبيديا والتي تسرد أسماء الناس الذين لقبوا بــ( العظيم )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_known_as_The_Great

هذه قائمة باسم 100 شخصية لقبت ( بالعظيم ) دعونا نبحث في سيرهم الذاتية ونعرف هل هناك عوامل مشتركة ساهمت في جعلهم عظماء؟

للأسف القائمة غير متوفر باللغة العربية ولذلك سوف اجتهد في ترجمة كل ما يحتاج إلى ترجمة.
==

من بين الحكام.
Rulers
· Abbas I of Persia (1571–1629), Shah of Iran
· Akbar (1542–1605), ruler of the Mughal Empire of South Asia, mainly India
· Alain I of Albret (1440–1522), French aristocrat
· Alexander the Great (356-323 BC), King of Macedonia, Persia, Greece, Egypt, and all of Mesopotamia
· Alexander I of Georgia (1386–1446), King of Georgia
· Alfonso III of León (c. 848-910), King of León, Galicia and Asturias
· Alfred the Great (848/849-899), King of Wessex
· Antiochus III the Great (c. 241–187 BC), ruler of the Seleucid Empire
· Ashoka the Great (c. 304–232 BC), Indian emperor of the Maurya dynasty
· Ashot I of Iberia “the Great”(died 826/830), presiding prince of Iberia (modern Georgia),
· Askia Mohammad I (c. 1442–1538), ruler of the Songhai Empire
· Bhumibol Adulyadej (born 1927), King of Thailand
· Bolesław I Chrobry (967-1025), sometimes called "the Great", first King of Poland
· Bruno the Great (925–965), Archbishop of Cologne and Duke of Lotharingia (also listed in the following section)
· Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke (1736–1809), founder and ruler of the Rattanakosin Kingdom (in what is now Thailand)
· Cnut the Great (c. 985 or 995-1035), King of Denmark, England, Norway and parts of Sweden
· Casimir III the Great (1310–1370), King of Poland
· Catherine the Great (1729–1796), Empress of Russia
· Chandragupta II (reigned 375-413/415), also known as Vikramaditya, ruler of the Gupta empire in India
· Charlemagne (died 814), King of the Franks and Emperor of the Romans
· Chulalongkorn (1853–1910), King of Siam (now Thailand)
· Chlothar II (584-629), King of Neustria and King of the Franks
· Conrad, Margrave of Meissen (c. 1097-1157), Margrave of Meissen
· Constantine I (c. 272-337), Roman Emperor
· Cyrus the Great (c. 600 BC or 576 BC–530 BC), founder and ruler of the Persian or Achaemenid Empire
· Darius the Great (550 – 486 BC), third ruler of the Persian Empire
· Devapala (died 850), ruler of the Pala Empire in the Indian subcontinent
· Dionysius I, Greek tyrant of Syracuse[3]
· Ferdinand I of León and Castile (c. 1015–1065), King of León and Count of Castile
· Frederick the Great (1712–1786), King of Prussia
· Genghis Khan (1162?-1227), founder and Great Khan of the Mongol Empire
· Gero (c. 900–965), ruler of Marca Geronis, a very large march in Europe
· Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden (1594–1632), King of Sweden, founder of the Swedish Empire, and noted military leader
· Gwanggaeto the Great, King of Goguryeo, one of the Three Kingdoms of Korea[4][5]
· Hanno the Great, the name of three leaders of Carthage, in the 4th, 3rd, and 2nd centuries BC
· Henry I, Duke of Burgundy (946–1002)
· Henry IV of France (1553–1610), King of France and King of Navarre
· Herod the Great (73/74 BC-4 BC), King of Judea
· Hugh the Great (898-956), Duke of the Franks and Count of Paris
· Hugh Magnus of France (1007–1025), co-King of France
· Hugh I, Count of Vermandois (1057–1101)
Humphrey I de Bohun (died c. 1123), Anglo-Norman arist

ايوب صابر 02-10-2012 02:50 PM

تابع قائمة من لقب بالعظيم من بين الناس حسب قائمة وكيبيديا ،،،

· Ivan III of Russia (1440–1505), Tsar of Russia
· John I of Portugal (1358–1433), King of Portugal and the Algarve
· John II of Aragon (1398–1479), King of Aragon and, through his wife, King of Navarre
· Justinian I (483-565), Byzantine Emperor
· Kamehameha I (c. 1758-1819), first King of Hawai'i
· Kanishka (died c. 127), ruler of the Kushan Empire in Central Asia and parts of India
· Kvirike III of Kakheti (1010–1029), King of Kakheti in eastern Georgia
· Kublai Khan (1215–1294), Mongol ruler in the 13th century and Emperor of China; founder of the Yuan Dynasty
· Llywelyn the Great (c. 1172–1240), Prince of Gwynedd and de facto ruler of most of Wales
· Louis I of Hungary (1326–1382), King of Hungary, Croatia and Poland
· Mangrai the Great (1238–1317), Lanna, northern Thailand
· Emperor Meiji (1852–1912), Emperor of Japan
· Mircea I of Wallachia (1355–1418)
· Mithridates II of Parthia (died 88 BC), ruler of the Parthian Empire (in present day Iran)
· Mithridates VI of Pontus (134 BC–63 BC), ruler of Pontus and the Bosporan Kingdom
· Mstislav I of Kiev (1076–1132), Grand Prince of Kievan Rus
· Narai (1633–1688), King of Ayutthaya (in what is now modern Thailand)
· Naresuan (1555–1605), King of Ayutthaya
· Odo the Great (died c. 735), Duke of Aquitaine
· Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor (912-973)
· K'inich Janaab' Pakal (603-683), ruler of the Mayan city-state of Palenque
· Parakramabahu I of Polonnaruwa (1123–1186), King of Sri Lanka
· Peter Krešimir IV of Croatia (died 1075), King of Croatia
· Peter the Great (1672–1725), Tsar of Russia
· Peter III of Aragon (1239–1285), King of Aragon and King of Sicily
· Shivaji ( 1630 – 1680), King of Maratha
· Pompey (106 BC-48 BC), military and political leader of the late Roman Republic, rival of Julius Caesar
· Radama I (1793–1828), first king of greater Madagascar
· Raja Raja Chola I (c. 947-1014), Indian emperor of the Cholas.[6][7][8]
· Rajendra Chola I (reigned 1014–1044), Tamil King of India
· Ramesses II (reigned 1279 BC – 1213 BC), considered the greatest pharaoh of Ancient Egypt
· Ram Khamhaeng (around 1237 to 1247-1298), King of Sukhothai (in present day Thailand)
· Ramon Berenguer III, Count of Barcelona (1082–1131), also Count of Provence and various other counties
· Rhodri the Great (c. 820–878), King of Gwynedd (in present day Wales)
· Roman the Great (after 1160-1205), Grand Prince of Kiev
· Samudragupta (c. 335–375), ruler of the Gupta empire in the Indian subcontinent
· Sancho III of Navarre (c. 992-1035), King of Kingdom of Navarre
· Sargon of Akkad (died c. 2215 BC), ruler of the Akkadian Empire
· Sejong the Great (1397–1450), Korean king[9]
· Shapur II (309-379), king of the Sassanid Empire, Persia
· Simeon I of Bulgaria (864/865-927), ruler of the First Bulgarian Empire
· Stephen III of Moldavia (1433–1504), Prince of Moldavia (Romania)
· Stephen Uroš IV Dušan of Serbia (c. 1308-1355), King of Serbia and Emperor of the Serbs and Greeks

ايوب صابر 02-10-2012 02:52 PM

تابع قائمة من لقب بالعظيم من بين الناس حسب قائمة وكيبيديا ،،،

· Taksin (1734–1782), King of the Thonburi Kingdom (Thailand)
· Timur (1336–1405), better known as Tamerlane, founder of the Timurid Dynasty
· Theobald II, Count of Champagne (1090–1151), Count of Blois and of Chartres as Theobald IV, Count of Champagne and of Brie
· Theodoric the Great (454-526), King of the Ostrogoths, regent of the Visigoths and a viceroy of the Byzantine Empire
· Theodosius I (347-395), Roman emperor
· Tigranes the Great (140-55 BC), Emperor of Armenia
· Tiridates III of Armenia (285-339), King of Armenia
· Umar (c. 586 to 590–644), second caliph of the Muslim Empire
· Valdemar I of Denmark (1131–1182), King of Denmark
· Valentinian I (364-375), Roman Emperor
· Vladimir I of Kiev (c. 958-1015), ruler of Kievan Rus
· Vytautas (c. 1350-1430), archduke of the Lithuanian Grand Duchy
· William I, Count of Burgundy (1020–1087), Count of Burgandy and Mâcon
· William V, Duke of Aquitaine (969-1030), also Count of Poitou
· Xerxes I (519-465 BC), King of Kings of the Achaemenid Empire (Persia)
· Yu the Great (c. 2200-2100 BC), legendary ruler in ancient China

تفضل بالاطلاع على الدراسة السابقة حول العلاقة بين اليتم والخلود عند الشخصيات الوارد ذكرها في كتاب مايكل هارت اعظم مائة شخصية في التاريخ:

http://www.mnaabr.com/vb/showthread.php?t=20

ايوب صابر 02-10-2012 11:17 PM

1- عباس الأول (الشاه ـ)

(978ـ 1037هـ/1571ـ 1628م)

يعرف بالشاه «عباس الكبير» وهو ابن الشاه محمد خُدابَنْده Khudábanda ابن الشاه «طُهْماسِب الأول» ابن الشاه «إسماعيل الأول» الصفوي، مؤسس الدولة الصفوية، التي حكمت إيران بين عامي 907ـ1148هـ/1501ـ1736م. ولد بمدينة هراة، ونشأ في كنف «شاهقلي سلطان» أمير خراسان.
جلس على أريكة الحكم سنة 995هـ/1587م ـ في السابعة عشرة من عمره ـ في الوقت الذي كانت فيه أوضاع بلاده في حالة من الاضطراب والفوضى على الصعيدين الخارجي والداخلي، فقد كان الأوزبك[ر] يهددون حدود دولته من جهة الشرق، والعثمانيون[ر] يهددون حدودها من الغرب، وكان قادة القزلباش Kizllbash ـ جيش الدولة الصفوية المكوَّن من أفراد القبائل التركمانية ـ في ذروة تسلطهم وتدخلهم في شؤون البيت المالك الصفوي. كل هذا جعله يعقد سنة 998هـ/1590م معاهدة صلح مع الدولة العثمانية، عرفت بمعاهدة «اصطنبول الأولى» أملى فيها العثمانيون الشروط التي أرادوها من دون اعتراض منه، وقد سعى من وراء ذلك إلى كسب مزيد من الوقت لوضع حد لتجاوزات قادة القزلباش داخل بلاطه وخارجه. فعمد إلى تسريح نصف جيشه الذي كان يتكون من ستين ألف مقاتل، واستقدم اثنين وعشرين ألفاً من الكرجستانيين Geargian والأرمن بغية تكوين جيش جديد درَّبَ أفراده بمساعدة الأخوين شيرلي Sherley الإنكليزيين، وفق أحدث الطرق المتبعة آنذاك، وأطلق عليه اسم «شاهسون» أي حماة الشاه. وفي الوقت ذاته أنشأ داراً لصناعة المدافع والأسلحة النارية الخفيفة، مكّنته من الوقوف بوجه جميع خصومه وفيهم العثمانيون.
بعد أن تأكد عباس من قوة جيشه نقض الصلح مع العثمانيين وهاجمهم، واشتبك الفريقان بسلسلة من الحروب، وصلت إلى ذروتها بين عامي 1012ـ1022هـ/1603ـ1613م، ثم عقد الطرفان معاهدة صلح جديدة سنة 1022هـ/1613م عرفت بمعاهدة «اصطنبول الثانية»، حقق فيها الشاه عباس بعضاً من المزايا. إلا أن هذا الصلح لم يدم طويلاً، واشتبك الطرفان ثانية بسلسلة أخرى من الحروب لم يتوقف أوارها إلا سنة 1027هـ/1617م وذلك حينما عُقِدَ بين الطرفين صلح «سراب» Sarab، هذا الصلح الذي استمر مدة ثماني سنوات لتعود الأزمة بين الجانبين، إثر فتنة «بكر صوباشي» آغا الإنكشارية في بغداد، الذي أعيته الوسائل من تقلد باشوية بغداد للباب العالي، فلجأ إلى الشاه عباس يعرض عليه إمكانية تسليمه بغداد مقابل أن يبقيه على حكمها، لكنه حيال تأزم الموقف بين الباب العالي وبكر من جهة، وبين الشاه عباس وبكر من جهة أخرى، قرر الشاه عباس الأول اجتياح المدينة، فألقى عليها الحصار ثم دخلها، وكان ذلك في سنة 1033هـ/1624م ليستمر الحكم الصفوي لبغداد إلى سنة 1048هـ/1638م؛ أي إلى بعد موت الشاه عباس الأول بعقد من الزمان، وذلك حينما استطاع السلطان مراد الرابع 1022ـ1050هـ/1623ـ1640م أن يردها إلى جسم السلطنة العثمانية.
أما أهم أعمال الشاه عباس الأول، إضافة إلى تكوينه الجيش الجديد الذي عرف باسم «شاهسون»، فكان إصداره فرمانات عدة منع من خلالها خروج المعادن الثمينة من دولته، وعمل على الاستزادة منها مقابل تصدير مواد أخرى كالحرير والسجّاد وغيرها، خشية وقوع دولته في الأزمة التي أثارتها المعادن الثمينة القادمة من العالم الجديد «أمريكا»، كما شجع التجارة ومنح حقوقاً وامتيازات للتجار الأجانب، ألغى بموجبها الكثير من الرسوم والضرائب تمهيداً منه لإقامة علاقات حسنة مع دول أوربا لمساندته ضد العثمانيين.
وعلى الصعيد الداخلي نقل مقر عاصمته سنة 1006هـ/1597م من قزوين إلى أصفهان التي اهتم بها كثيراً، وبنى فيها مسجد «لطف الله»، وقصر «جهل ستون»، وقصر «عالي قابو»، وجسر «سي وسه بل»، وحدائق «هشت بهشت» كما عمر قبة الإمام الرضا في مشهد، وجر مياه الفرات إلى الكوفة، وما إلى ذلك من أعمال ماتزال شاهدة على عهده، توفى في مازندران

الموسوعة العربية
عباس الصباغ

ايوب صابر 02-10-2012 11:37 PM

Abbas I of Persia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shāh ‘Abbās the Great (or Shāh ‘Abbās I) (Persian: شاه عَباس بُزُرگ) (January 27, 1571 – January 19, 1629) was Shah (king) of Iran, and generally considered the greatest ruler of the Safavid dynasty. He was the third son of Shah Mohammad.[1]

Abbas came to the throne during a troubled time for Iran. Under his weak-willed father, the country was riven with discord between the different factions of the Qizilbash army, who killed Abbas' mother and elder brother.

قتل جيش والده امه واخوه الاكبر وهو سن الثامنة

Meanwhile, Iran's enemies, the Ottoman Empire and the Uzbeks, exploited this political chaos to seize territory for themselves. In 1587, one of the Qizilbash leaders, Murshid Qoli Khan, overthrew Shah Mohammed in a coup and placed the 16-year-old Abbas on the throne. But Abbas was no puppet and soon seized power for himself. He reduced the influence of the Qizilbash in the government and the military and reformed the army, enabling him to fight the Ottomans and Uzbeks and reconquer Iran's lost provinces. He also took back land from the Portuguese and the Mughals. Abbas was a great builder and moved his kingdom's capital from Qazvin to Isfahan. In his later years, the shah became suspicious of his own sons and had them killed or blinded.

Early years

Abbas was born in Herat (now in Afghanistan, then one of the two chief cities of Khorasan) to the royal prince Mohammed Khodabanda and his wife Khayr al-Nisa Begum (known as "Mahd-i Ulya"), the daughter of the governor of Mazandaran province, who claimed descent from the fourth Shi'a Imam Zayn al-Abidin. At the time of his birth, Abbas' grandfather Shah Tahmasp I was ruler of Iran.

Abbas' parents gave him to be nursed by Khani Khan Khanum, the mother of the governor of Herat, Ali Qoli Khan Shamlu. When Abbas was four, Tahmasp sent his father to stay in Shiraz where the climate was better for Mohammed's fragile health. Tradition dictated that at least one prince of the royal blood should reside in Khorasan, so Tahmasp made Abbas nominal governor of the province, despite his young age, and Abbas was left behind in Herat.
In 1578, Abbas' father became Shah of Iran. Abbas' mother soon came to dominate the government, but she had little time for Abbas, preferring to promote the interests of his elder brother Hamza. The queen antagonised leaders of the powerful Qizilbash
army, who plotted against her and strangled her in July, 1579.

Mohammed was a weak ruler who was incapable of preventing Iran's rivals, the Ottoman Empire and the Uzbeks, invading the country or stopping factional feuding among the Qizilbash. The young crown prince Hamza was more promising and led a campaign against the Ottomans, but he was murdered in mysterious circumstances in 1586. Attention now turned to Abbas.[5][6]
At the age of 14, Abbas had come under the power of Murshid Qoli Khan, one of the leaders of the Qizilbash in Khorasan. When a large Uzbek army invaded Khorasan in 1587, Murshid decided the time was right to overthrow the ineffectual Shah Mohammed. He rode to the Safavid capital Qazvin with the young prince and proclaimed him king. Mohammed made no protest against his deposition and handed the royal insignia over to his son on 1 October 1587. Abbas was 16 years old

Absolute monarch
The kingdom Abbas inherited was in a desperate state. The Ottomans had seized vast territories in the west and the north-west (including the major city of Tabriz) and the Uzbeks had overrun half of Khorasan in the north-east. Iran itself was riven by fighting between the various factions of the Qizilbash, who had mocked royal authority by killing the queen in 1579 and the grand vizier in 1583.
First, Abbas settled his score with his mother's killers, executing four of the ringleaders of the plot and exiling three others.[9] His next task was to free himself from the power of the "kingmaker", Murshid Qoli Khan. Murshid made Abbas marry Hamza's widow and a Safavid cousin, and began distributing important government posts among his own friends, gradually confining Abbas to the palace. Meanwhile the Uzbeks continued their conquest of Khorasan. When Abbas heard they were besieging his old friend Ali Qoli Khan Shamlu in Herat he pleaded with Murshid to take action. Fearing a rival, Murshid did nothing until the news came that Herat had fallen and the Uzbeks had slaughtered the entire population. Only then did he set out on campaign to Khorasan. But Abbas planned to avenge the death of Ali Qoli Khan and he suborned four Qizilbash leaders to kill Murshid after a banquet on 23 July 1589. With Murshid gone, Abbas could now rule Iran in his own right.[10][11]
Abbas decided he must re-establish order within Iran before he took on the foreign invaders. To this end he made a humiliating peace treaty with the Ottomans in 1589/90, ceding them the provinces of Azerbaijan, Karabagh, Ganja and Qarajadagh as well as parts of Georgia, Luristan and Kurdistan.[

Family tragedies and death

Of Abbas' five sons, three had survived past childhood, so the Safavid succession seemed secure. He was on good terms with the crown prince, Mohammed Baqir Mirza (born 1587; better known in the West as Safi Mirza). In 1614, however, during a campaign in Georgia, the shah heard rumours that the prince was conspiring against his life with a leading Circassian, Fahrad Beg. Shortly after, Mohammed Baqir broke protocol during a hunt by killing a boar before the shah had chance to put his spear in. This seemed to confirm Abbas’ suspicions and he sunk into melancholy; he no longer trusted any of his three sons. In 1615, he decided he had no choice but to have Mohammed killed. A Circassian named Behbud Beg executed the Shah’s orders and the prince was murdered in a hammam in the city of Resht. The shah almost immediately regretted his action and was plunged into grief.[52]
In 1621, Abbas fell seriously ill. His heir, Mohammed Khodabanda, thought he was on his deathbed and began to celebrate his accession to the throne with his Qizilbash supporters. But the shah recovered and punished his son with blinding, which would disqualify him from ever taking the throne.[53] The blinding was only partially successful and the prince’s followers planned to smuggle him out of the country to safety with the Great Mughal whose aid they would use to overthrow Abbas and install Mohammed on the throne. But the plot was betrayed, the prince’s followers were executed and the prince himself imprisoned in the fortress of Alamut where he would later be murdered by Abbas’ successor, Shah Safi.[54]
Imam Qoli Mirza, the third and last son, now became the crown prince. Abbas groomed him carefully for the throne but, for whatever reason, in 1627, he had him partially blinded and imprisoned in Alamut.[55]
Unexpectedly, Abbas now chose as heir the son of Mohammed Baqir Mirza, Sam Mirza, a cruel and introverted character who was said to loathe his grandfather because of his father’s murder. It was he who in fact did succeed Shah Abbas at the age of seventeen in 1629, taking the name Shah Safi. Abbas’s health was troubled from 1621 onwards. He died at his palace in Mazandaran in 1629 and was buried in Kashan.

Character and legacy

According to Roger Savory: "Shah Abbas I possessed in abundance qualities which entitle him to be styled 'the Great'. He was a brilliant strategist and tactician whose chief characteristic was prudence. He preferred to obtain his ends by diplomacy rather than war, and showed immense patience in pursuing his objectives."[57] In Michael Axworthy's view, Abbas "was a talented administrator and military leader, and a ruthless autocrat. His reign was the outstanding creative period of the Safavid era. But the civil wars and troubles of his childhood (when many of his relatives were murdered) left him with a dark twist of suspicion and brutality at the centre of his personality."[58]
The Cambridge History of Iran rejects the view that the death of Abbas marked the beginning of the decline of the Safavid dynasty as Iran continued to prosper throughout the 17th century, but blames him for the poor statemanship of the later Safavid shahs: "The elimination of royal princes, whether by blinding or immuring them in the harem, their exclusion from the affairs of state and from contact with the leading aristocracy of the empire and the generals, all the abuses of the princes' education, which were nothing new but which became the normal practice with Abbas at the court of Isfahan, effectively put a stop to the training of competent successors, that is to say, efficient princes prepared to meet the demands of ruling as kings."[59]
Abbas gained strong support from the common people. Sources report him spending much of his time among them, personally visiting bazaars and other public places in Isfahan.[60] Short in stature but physically strong until his health declined in his final years, Abbas could go for long periods without needing to sleep or eat and could ride great distances. At the age of 19 Abbas shaved off his beard, keeping only his moustache, thus setting a fashion in Ir

ايوب صابر 02-11-2012 11:52 AM

طبعا هناك عدة احداث مهمة وقعت له في طفولته فقد تم ابعاده عن والديه منذ ولادته لكن قتل امه واخاه الاكبر تبدو ابرز الاحداث.

اذا فهو يتم الام في سن الـ 8

ايوب صابر 02-11-2012 12:07 PM

2- جلال الدين محمد اکبر
امبراطور مغولي- حكم الهند

جلال الدين أبو الفتح محمد أكبر هو أحد السلاطين المغول الكبار الذين حكموا الهند عاش بين عامي 1556 و 1605، وسّع رقعة بلاده فسيطر على شمال الهند وباكستان ووصل البنغال، عرف بسياسته المميزة في الحكم، حيث عامل الهنود كمواطني دولة بدل ان يعاملهم كسكان أراضي مفتوحة. ودخل هو وعائلته في علاقة مصاهرة مع المجموعات الدينية والإثنية المختلفة في الهند مما وطّد حكمه. كما منع إجبار أحد على الإسلام، خلفه بعد وفاته عام 1605، ابنه جهانگير. حفيد تيمورلنك من الدرجة السادسة. وثالث السلاطين التيموريين في الهند. مولده بإحدى قلاع السند في أثناء فرار والده «هُمايون» من مغتصب عرشه شيرشاه آل سور الأفغاني. وأمه حميدة بنت علي أكبر جامي. ترك هُمايون ابنه، وهو في عامه الأول مع زوجته في قندهار وتابع فراره إلى إيران. ولم يجتمع بابنه إلا بعد ثلاثة عشر عاماً في كابل، وهو عائد لاسترجاع ملكه. ولما وُفق إلى ذلك عام 962هـ/1555م، جعل ابنه حاكماً على الپنجاب. ولما توفي همايون نودي بأكبر سلطاناً على الهند وهو في الرابعة عشرة فتولى الوصاية عليه بيرم خان وزير أبيه. وكانت الأخطار تتهدد الدولة فهناك آل سور الطامعون باسترجاع نفوذهم، وحكام الأقاليم الطامحون إلى الانفصال، والأوبئة التي ذهبت بأعداد كبيرة من السكان.
http://www.mnaabr.com//upload.wikime...Akbar_Ar-1.jpg http://www.mnaabr.com//bits.wikimedi...y-clip-rtl.png
حدود دولة المغول في نهاية عهد أكبر.
المصدر: الموسوعة العربية[1]

النشأة
ولد في أوماركوت بالسند وهي الآن إحدى محافظات باكستان. توفي والده الإمبراطور همايون، وكان عمره آنذاك ثلاثة عشر عامًا.

أصبح حاكمًا لأجزاء من شمالي الهند وهو في مقتبل العمر. كان فخورًا باثنين من أسلافه المشهورين جنكيز خان وتيمورلنك، وهما من أبطال المغول الفاتحين، دُرِّبَ أكبر كقائد عسكري منذ طفولته، وعندما بلغ العاشرة من عمره منح القيادة العسكرية الأولى في حياته. وعلى الرغم من عدم تمتعه بقامة طويلة، إلا أنه كان قويًا وسليم الجسم. وكان يبدو مثيرًا للإعجاب في ثيابه الفخمة.

الفتوحات المبكرة
يقسم عهد أكبر إلى ثلاثة أدوار: الأول عندما كان تحت وصاية بيرم خان، وانتهى بعزل هذا الوزير (967هـ/1560م)، متهماً إياه بتعصبه لأنصار الشيعة، وتعيينهم في مناصب الدولة. والثاني لما وقع أكبر تحت نفوذ نساء القصر اللائي سعين للتخلص من بيرم خان، وعلى رأسهنّ أم السلطان ومرضعته. والثالث عندما بدأ السلطان الشاب يمارس سلطانه بنفسه منذ عام 969هـ/1562م.
أدرك أكبر خطر بقاء الدولة ولايات متفرقة، وأن الاستقرار يكون بقيام حكومة مركزية قوية. وقد مرّت حروبه في سبيل ذلك بثلاثة أطوار: سعى في الطور الأول للتخلص من أمراء آل سور، فاسترجع منهم دهلي (دلهي) وأگرا. وتوالت الحروب معهم بين عامي 964 - 983هـ/1556 - 1576م، حتى انتزع منهم البنغال في الشرق، وأما في الغرب فقد اقتحم حصون الراجبوت المنيعة 976هـ/1568م وگجرات (980هـ/1572م). والتفت أكبر في الطور الثاني بين عامي 989 و1003هـ/1581 و1595م، إلى ضمان أمن حدود الدولة الشمالية الغربية، مدخل الغزاة إلى الهند، فتصدى لثورة أخيه ميرزا حكيم، حاكم كابول، الذي أغار على الپنجاب بتشجيع من الاوزبك (989هـ/1581م) طامعاً في العرش فدخل لاهور، ثم اضطر إلى الانكفاء أمام قوات أكبر وأبنائه، ولكنه حظي بعفو أخيه وأعيد إلى منصبه.[1]
ولما حاول الاوزبك استغلال وفاة ميرزا حكيم (992هـ/1584م) للسيطرة على كابل، هزمتهم قوات السلطان أكبر وأَخضعت المنطقة، وألحق في العام نفسه إقليم اوريسة في أقصى الشرق بالدولة. وفي عام 996هـ/1588م أرسل أكبر جيوشه إلى كشمير، ثم قام بزيارتها عام 999هـ/1591م وأشرف على تنظيم إدارتها. واضطر حاكم السند إلى الخضوع له في العام التالي وتبعه حاكم بلوچستان (1003هـ/1595م)، وفي العام نفسه دخلت قوات أكبر إلى قندهار التابعة للصفويين، بحجة الدفاع عنها أمام الاوزبك، في أثناء انشغال عباس الصفوي بحروبه مع العثمانيين.
تطلع أكبر في الطور الثالث من حروبه بين عامي 1004 و1009هـ/1595 و1601م إلى ضم الدكن، حيث اشتد النزاع بين إماراتها الإسلامية الخمس فزحف إلى إمارة أحمد نفر (1004هـ/1595م). وحالت المساعدة التي تلقتها الإمارة من خصومها القدامى دون نجاحه، ولكن حملة عام 1008 - 1009هـ/1601م مكّنت أكبر من فرض سلطته على إمارات الدكن، ولم يبق خارجاً عن نفوذه فيها سوى ڤيجايانگر Vijayanagar في أقصى الجنوب، وغولكندة (سواحل الدكن الشرقية) وبيجابور (سواحلها الغربية)، فبلغت سلطنة أكبر أقصى اتساعها وأضحت من أعظم دول عصرها قوة وثراء.

شخصيته
نشأ أكبر أميّاً بسبب أوضاع والده السياسية وافتراقه عنه، ولكنه كان على قدر كبير من الذكاء وقوة الملاحظة والذاكرة والتأمل، والرغبة في الإصغاء إلى العلماء ومناظراتهم. فآمن بحرية الرأي والبحث، واندفع بعد اطلاعه على المسائل الفلسفية والأفكار الصوفية للوصول إلى الحق المجرد، والتمس ذلك بالسعي لمعرفة ماعند الديانات الأخرى، فتُرجم له الإنجيل وكتب الديانات الهندية. وآمن، للوصول إلى هدفه، بضرورة التسامح والابتعاد عن القسر والإكراه، وأن الأديان جميعها رموز تمثل الأسرار المحيطة بالكون. وكان يمضي أوقاتاً ينفرد فيها في أحد الكهوف للتأمل والمناجاة. وأسس في عاصمته «فاتح‌پور» (جنوب غرب أگرا) دار العبادة (عبادة خانه) (983هـ/1575م) لعقد المناظرات بين ممثلي مختلف الديانات. وبعد عشرين عاماً من حكمه مسلماً تقياً انتهى الأمر به إلى وضع دين جديد دعاه «دين إلهي» كان مزيجاً من الديانات التي في الهند يقوم على الاعتقاد بإله واحد، رمزه الشمس والنار، وأن السلطان هو ظل الله في الأرض والمجتهد الأكبر. وعلى أتباع الدين الجديد الامتناع عن أكل اللحوم والبصل والثوم. وجعل يوم الأحد يوم دخول الناس في هذا الدين، كما وضع تقويماً جديداً يبدأ من تاريخ توليه العرش. وعلى الرغم من نجاح أكبر في تخفيف التعصب بين رعيته ودفع غالبية الهندوس إلى الالتفاف حول الدين الجديد، فقد لقي مقاومة شديدة من المسلمين ومن بعض الهندوس.
كان رأي أكبر في الإسلام أنه يستحق الإحترام لكنه أصبح دين عتيق لا يصلح لهذا الزمان المزدهر وكذلك الهندوسية ويجب أن يعمل علي دين جديد يناسب عصره.
كان أكبر حاكماً رحيماً حكيماً, وكان ذا أفكار جديدة, وكان ذا رأي صائب في معرفة الناس.

تشجيعه للثقافة
أدى شغف أكبر بالمسائل الدينية والفلسفية إلى نشاط الحركة الثقافية. ويشير معاصروه إلى كثرة عدد العلماء الذين حفل بهم بلاطه، حيث المكتبة التي ضمت 24000 مخطوط في الآداب والعلوم. وقد امتزجت في هذه الحركة العناصر الفارسية بالهندية. وترجمت إلى الفارسية الشائعة في الهند ـ وهي لغة الثقافة ـ مؤلفات من الفارسية والعربية والسنسكريتية. وعاش في عصر أكبر مشاهير المؤرخين، كمحمد قاسم فِرشته صاحب التاريخ المعروف باسمه، وعبد القادر بداوني مؤلف «منتخب التواريخ». ووضعت له كتب في الهيئة والنجوم والموسيقى. دعا أكبر البرتغاليين من مراكزهم في سواحل الهند الغربية، لإرسال وفودهم إلى بلاطه بدعوى تعرف المسيحية، وسمح لهم ببناء الكنائس وبالتبشير. ولما ألحق الگجرات بدولته، أضحى على اتصال مباشر بهم. فمنعهم من توسيع نفوذهم وأخذ عليهم المواثيق بعدم التعرض للحجاج في البحر وسعى في أن يستفيد من خبرتهم العسكرية لقتال أعدائه.

Akbar

Jalal-ud-Din Muhammad Akbar (Urdu: جلال الدین محمد اکبر , Hindi: जलालुद्दीन मुहम्मद अकबर, Hunterian Jalāl ud-Dīn Muḥammad Akbar), also known as Shahanshah Akbar-e-Azam or Akbar the Great (14 October 1542 – 27 October 1605),[2][3] was the third Mughal Emperor. He was of Timurid descent; the son of Emperor Humayun, and the grandson of the Mughal Emperor Zaheeruddin Muhammad Babur, the ruler who founded the Mughal dynasty in India. At the end of his reign in 1605 the Mughal empire covered most of the northern and central India. He is most appreciated for having a liberal outlook on all faiths and beliefs and during his era, culture and art reached to zenith as compared to his predecessors.
Akbar was 13 years old when he ascended the Mughal throne in Delhi (February 1556), following the death of his father Humayun.[4] During his reign, he eliminated military threats from the powerful Pashtun descendants of Sher Shah Suri, and at the Second Battle of Panipat he decisively defeated the newly self-declared Hindu king Hemu.[5][6] It took him nearly two more decades to consolidate his power and bring all the parts of northern and central India into his direct realm. He influenced the whole of the Indian Subcontinent as he ruled a greater part of it as an emperor. As an emperor, Akbar solidified his rule by pursuing diplomacy with the powerful Hindu Rajput caste, and by marrying Rajput princesses.[5][7]
Akbar's reign significantly influenced art and culture in the country. He was a great patron of art and architecture [8] He took a great interest in painting, and had the walls of his palaces adorned with murals. Besides encouraging the development of the Mughal school, he also patronised the European style of painting. He was fond of literature, and had several Sanskrit works translated into Persian and Persian scriptures translated in Sanskrit apart from getting many Persian works illustrated by painters from his court.[8] During the early years of his reign, he showed intolerant attitude towards Hindus and other religions, but later exercised tolerance towards non-Islamic faiths by rolling back some of the strict sharia laws.[9][10][11] His administration included numerous Hindu landlords, courtiers and military generals. He began a series of religious debates where Muslim scholars would debate religious matters with Hindus, Jains, Zoroastrians and Portuguese Roman Catholic Jesuits. He treated these religious leaders with great consideration, irrespective of their faith, and revered them. He not only granted lands and money for the mosques but the list of the recipients included a huge number Hindu temples in north and central India, Christian churches in Goa.

Shahzada (son of the emperor) Akbar was born on 14 October 1542 (the fourth day of Rajab, 949 AH), at the Rajput Fortress of Umerkot in Sindh (in modern day Pakistan), where Emperor Humayun and his recently wedded wife, Hamida Banu Begum, daughter of Shaikh Ali Akbar Jami, a Persian Shia, were taking refuge. At birth Akbar was named Badruddin, because he was born on the night of a badr (full moon). After the capture of Kabul by Humayun, Badruddin's circumcision ceremony was held and his date of birth and name were changed to throw off evil sorcerers[12] and he was re-named Jalal-ud-din Muhammad by Humayun, a name which he had heard in his dream at Lahore.[3]Part 10:..the birth of Akbar Humayun nama, Columbia University.
http://www.mnaabr.com//upload.wikime...70px-Akbar.jpg http://www.mnaabr.com//bits.wikimedi...gnify-clip.png
Akbar as a boy

Humayun had been driven into exile in Persia by the Pashtun leader Sher Shah Suri.[13] Akbar did not go to Persia with his parents but grew up in the village of Mukundpur in Rewa (in present day Madhya Pradesh).[citation needed] Akbar and prince Ram Singh I, who later became the Maharajah of Rewa, grew up together and stayed close friends through life.[citation needed] Later, Akbar moved to the eastern parts of the Safavid Empire (now a part of Afghanistan) where he was raised by his uncle Mirza Askari. He spent his youth learning to hunt, run, and fight, but he never learned to read or write. This lifestyle of his childhood made him a daring, powerful and a brave warrior but he remained illiterate throughout his life. Although this did not hinder his search of knowledge as it is said whenever he used to go to bed, there would be somebody reading for the king.[14][better source needed]
Following the chaos over the succession of Sher Shah Suri's son Islam Shah, Humayun reconquered Delhi in 1555, leading an army partly provided by his Persian ally Tahmasp I. A few months later, Humayun died. Akbar's guardian, Bairam Khan concealed the death in order to prepare for Akbar's succession. Akbar succeeded Humayun on 14 February 1556, while in the midst of a war against Sikandar Shah to reclaim the Mughal throne. In Kalanaur, Punjab, the 13 year old Akbar was enthroned by Bairam Khan on a newly constructed platform, which still stands.[15][dead link][16] He was proclaimed Shahanshah (Persian for "King of Kings"). Bairam Khan ruled on his behalf until he came of age.

ايوب صابر 02-11-2012 12:21 PM

اهم الاحداث في طفولته :

نجد ان طفولة اكبر كانت حافلة بالالم كنتيجة لانفصاله عن والديه مبكرا لكن اهم حدث بعد انفصاله عن والديه المبكر هو يتمه وهو في سن الـ 13:

- توفي والده الإمبراطور همايون، وكان عمره آنذاك ثلاثة عشر عامًا.

فهو يتم الاب في سن الـ 13

ملاحظة مهمه: لو دققنا لوجدنا ان اشرس القادة الكبار واكثرهم دموية ( مثل هتلر، ستالين، لينين، نابليون ، الاكسندر الخ) كانوا ايتام في سن المراهقة.

للاطلاع على تفاصيل هذه المعلومة يمكنك الرجوع الى دراستي السابقة على الرابط ادناه:

http://www.mnaabr.com/vb/showthread.php?t=20

ايوب صابر 02-12-2012 11:24 AM

3- الين البرت العظيم

Alain I of Albret (1440–1522), French aristocrat
Alain I of Albret (1440-1522), called "The Great", was a powerful French aristocrat. He was 16th Lord of Albret, Viscount of Tartas, the 2nd Count of Graves, and the Count of Castres. He was the son of Catherine de Rohan and Jean I of Albret.[1] He was the grandson and heir of Charles II of Albret, and became head of the House of Albret in 1471.
He was skillful, but also very fickle, greedy, and unscrupulous. During his half century of rule, he took a political course which was more agitated than effective, following his father's example, making him one of the most visible actors on the stage of Europe.
Father : Jean of Albret (1420-1468) …..Mother: Catherine de Rohan (1425-1471)

هناك اختلاف كبير في تواريخ ولادة الين وتواريخ وفاة ابواه وعليه سنعتبره مجهول الطفولة.

Early career
Alain I initially benefited from his fidelity to King Louis XI of France, and thereby enlarged his principality. He married Françoise de Châtillon, and this marriage brought him the inheritance of the county of Périgord as well as the viscounty of Limoges.
He then seized Armagnac, and married his son John to Catherine of Navarre, heiress of the counties of Foix and Bigorre and of the Kingdom of Navarre.
The Mad War
The pattern of royal lands, independent duchies and lordly domains in 1477, shortly before the Guerre Folle
At this time, Alain I hoped to consolidate his power by taking control of the Duchy of Brittany by marriage to Anne of Brittany, the daughter and heir of Duke Francis II. He entered into rebellion against the royal authority in support of the Duchy, during the so-called Mad War. His intrigues were unsuccessful, and he was defeated, having been unable to provide support to the Duke in 1487. The following year, he brought reinforcements by sea, but was defeated by Louis II de la Trémoille at the Battle of Saint-Aubin-du-Cormier. He continued, however, to claim the legacy of Francis II, occupying Nantes with his Gascon troops. He still hoped to marry Anne and inherit the Duchy but found it expedient to deliver Nantes to the royal army in exchange for an agreement that the French would support his claim to Anne's hand. Anne had no intention of marrying Alain, who she considered crude and brutal. Instead she married the French king, putting an end of Alain's dynastic ambition in Brittany.
Family
Despite his failure in Brittany, Alain established other dynastic links through his daughter, Charlotte of Albret, who married Caesar Borgia in 1500. His great-granddaughter, who married Antoine de Bourbon, was the mother of King Henry IV of France.
His children included:
· Jean d'Albret - married (1484) Catherine, Queen of Navarre
· Gabriel, lord of Avesnes-sur-Helpe
· Charlotte of Albret, lady of Châlus - married (1500) César Borgia
· Amanieu d'Albret († 1520), became bishop of Pamiers, of Comminges and of Lescar, then cardinal
· Pierre, count of Périgord
· Louise, vicountess of Limoges († 1531), married (1495) Charles de Croy count of Chimay
· Isabelle, married Gaston II, captal de Buch
· Anne, married Charles de Croy
· Isabelle, married Jean de Foy
· Marie, friend (amie) of Jean de Foy
Alain d'Albret died in Castel Jaloux on 1 (?) October 1522.

Name
Alain 01 Of Albret
Alternative names
Short description
Aristocrat
Date of birth
Place of birth
Date of death
Place of death

==
Thank you for adding this answer!
Register to take the credit.
When asked True knowledge ; The internet answer engine This question: How old was Alain I of Albret when his father died?
The answer came as :
Sorry, we don't yet have an answer to that question.

===
هناك ما يشير الى ان والده مات عام 1468 اي وعمره 28 سنة لكن هناك من يقول انه ولد عام 1445 اي ان عمره حينما مات والده كان 23 سنة لكن هناك مصادر اخرى تقول ان تاريخ موت والده غير معروف وكذلك امه على الرغم ان احد المصادر يقول انها ماتت عام 1471 لكنها معلومات غير مؤكد ولا يكاد يعرف شيء عن طفولته والطريقه التي نشأ فيها وهل عاش في ظل والديه ام عاش عند مربية، لكل ذلك سنعتبره .

مجهول الطفولة

ايوب صابر 02-13-2012 09:59 AM

4- الاسكندر الاكبر

Alexander the Great
(356-323 BC), King of Macedonia, Persia, Greece, Egypt, and all of Mesopotamia
الإسكندر الأكبر
من ويكيبيديا، الموسوعة الحرة

الإسكندر الأكبر (باليونانية ميغاس أليكساندروس Μέγας Αλέξανδρος ) الإسكندر الأكبر أو الإسكندر المقدوني (21 يوليو 356 ق.م. - 13 يونيو 323 ق.م.) حاكم الإمبراطورية المقدونية، قاهر الإمبراطورية الفارسية وواحد من أذكى وأعظم القادة الحربيين على مر العصور، ويعتبر هو وتحتمس الثالث أعظم امبراطورين في التاريخ.
نشأته
وُلد الإسكندر في بيلا، العاصمة القديمة لمقدونيا القديمة. ابن فيليبوس الثاني المقدوني ملك مقدونيا القديمة وابن الأميرة أوليمبياس أميرة إيبيروس. كان أرسطو معلمه الخاص. درّبه تدريبا شاملا في فن الخطابة والأدب وحفزه على الاهتمام بالعلوم والطب والفلسفة. في صيف عام 336 ق.م.اغتيل فيليبوس الثاني فاعتلى العرش ابنه الإسكندر، فوجد نفسه محاطًا بالأعداء ومهدد بالتمرد والعصيان من الخارج. فتخلص مباشرة من المتآمرين عليه وأعدائه في الداخل فحكم عليهم بالإعدام. كما فعل مع أمينتاس الرابع المقدوني
ثم انتقل إلى ثيساليا حيث حصل حلفاءه هناك على استقلالهم وسيطرتهم واستعادة الحكم في مقدونيا. وقبل نهاية صيف 336 ق.م. أعادَ تأسيس موقعه في اليونان وتم اختياره من قبل الكونغرس في كورينث قائدًا.
عسكرية الإسكندر</SPAN>
كان الإسكندر من أعظم الجنرالات على مر العصور حيث وصف كتكتيكي وقائد قوات بارع وذلك دليل قدرته على فتح كل تلك المساحات الواسعة لفترة وجيزة. كان شجاعا وسخيا، وشديدا صلبًا عندما تتطلب السياسة منه ذلك. وكما ذكر في كتب التاريخ القديمة بأنه كان مدمن كحول فيقال أنه قتل أقرب أصدقائه كليتوس في حفلة شراب حيث أنه ندم على ذلك ندما عظيما على ما فعله بصديقه. وصفوه بأنه ذا حكمة بحسب ما يقوله المؤرخون بأنه كان يسعى لبناء عالم مبني على الأخوة بدمجه الشرق مع الغرب في إمبراطورية واحدة. فقد درب آلاف الشباب الفرس بمقدونيا وعينهم في جيشه، وتبنى بنفسه عادات وتقاليد الفرس وتزوج نساء شرقيات منهم روكسانا التي توفيت عام 311 ق.م. ابنة أوكسيراتس التي لها صلة قرابة مباشرة (لداريوش الثالث)، وشجع ضباط جيشه وجنوده على الزواج من نساء فارسيات.
أصبحت اللغة اليونانية القديمة واسعة الانتشار ومسيطرة على لغات العالم.

ايوب صابر 02-13-2012 10:02 AM

Alexander III of Macedon (20/21 July 356 – 10/11 June 323 BC), commonly known as Alexander the Great (Greek: λέξανδρος Μέγας, Aléxandros o Mégasiii[›]), was a Greek king of Macedon, a state in northern ancient Greece. Born in Pella in 356 BC, Alexander was tutored by Aristotle until the age of 16. By the age of thirty, he had created one of the largest empires of the ancient world, stretching from the Ionian Sea to the Himalayas. He was undefeated in battle and is considered one of history's most successful commanders.[1]
Alexander succeeded his father, Philip II of Macedon, to the throne in 336 BC after Philip was assassinated. Upon Philip's death, Alexander inherited a strong kingdom and an experienced army. He was awarded the generalship of Greece and used this authority to launch his father's military expansion plans. In 334 BC, he invaded Persian-ruled Asia Minor and began a series of campaigns that lasted ten years. Alexander broke the power of Persia in a series of decisive battles, most notably the battles of Issus and Gaugamela. He subsequently overthrew the Persian King Darius III and conquered the entirety of the Persian Empire.i[›] At that point, his empire stretched from the Adriatic Sea to the Indus River.
Seeking to reach the "ends of the world and the Great Outer Sea", he invaded India in 326 BC, but was eventually forced to turn back at the demand of his troops. Alexander died in Babylon in 323 BC, without executing a series of planned campaigns that would have begun with an invasion of Arabia. In the years following his death, a series of civil wars tore his empire apart, resulting in several states ruled by the Diadochi, Alexander's surviving generals and heirs.
Alexander's legacy includes the cultural diffusion his conquests engendered. He founded some twenty cities that bore his name, most notably Alexandria in Egypt. Alexander's settlement of Greek colonists and the resulting spread of Greek culture in the east resulted in a new Hellenistic civilization, aspects of which were still evident in the traditions of the Byzantine Empire in the mid-15th century. Alexander became legendary as a classical hero in the mold of Achilles, and he features prominently in the history and myth of Greek and non-Greek cultures. He became the measure against which military leaders compared themselves, and military academies throughout the world still teach his tactics
Lineage and childhood</SPAN>

Alexander was born on the 6th day of the ancient Greek month of Hekatombaion, which probably corresponds to 20 July 356 BC, although the exact date is not known,[in Pella, the capital of the Ancient Greek Kingdom of Macedon. He was the son of the king of Macedon, Philip II, and his fourth wife, Olympias, the daughter of Neoptolemus I, king of Epirus.[Although Philip had seven or eight wives, Olympias was his principal wife for some time, likely a result of giving birth to Alexander.[Several legends surround Alexander's birth and childhood. According to the ancient Greek biographer Plutarch, Olympias, on the eve of the consummation of her marriage to Philip, dreamed that her womb was struck by a thunder bolt, causing a flame that spread "far and wide" before dying away. Some time after the wedding, Philip is said to have seen himself, in a dream, securing his wife's womb with a seal engraved with a lion's image. Plutarch offered a variety of interpretations of these dreams: that Olympias was pregnant before her marriage, indicated by the sealing of her womb; or that Alexander's father was Zeus. Ancient commentators were divided about whether the ambitious Olympias promulgated the story of Alexander's divine parentage, variously claiming that she had told Alexander, or that she dismissed the suggestion as impious.
On the day that Alexander was born, Philip was preparing a siege on the city of Potidea on the peninsula of Chalcidice. That same day, Philip received news that his general Parmenion had defeated the combined Illyrian and Paeonian armies, and that his horses had won at the Olympic Games. It was also said that on this day, the Temple of Artemis in Ephesus, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, burnt down. This led Hegesias of Magnesia to say that it had burnt down because Artemis was away, attending the birth of Alexander. Such legends may have emerged when Alexander was king, and possibly at his own instigation, to show that he was superhuman and destined for greatness from conception.[
In his early years, Alexander was raised by a nurse, Lanike, sister of Alexander's future general Cleitus the Black. Later in his childhood, Alexander was tutored by the strict Leonidas, a relative of his mother, and by Philip's general Lysimachus. Alexander was raised in the manner of noble Macedonian youths, learning to read, play the lyre, ride, fight, and hunt.[
When Alexander was ten years old, a trader from Thessaly brought Philip a horse, which he offered to sell for thirteen talents. The horse refused to be mounted and Philip ordered it away. Alexander however, detecting the horse's fear of its own shadow, asked to tame the horse, which he eventually managed. Plutarch stated that Philip, overjoyed at this display of courage and ambition, kissed his son tearfully, declaring: "My boy, you must find a kingdom big enough for your ambitions. Macedon is too small for you", and bought the horse for him.[14] Alexander named it Bucephalas, meaning "ox-head". Bucephalas carried Alexander as far as India. When the animal died (due to old age, according to Plutarch, at age thirty), Alexander named a city after him, Bucephala.[
Adolescence and education
When Alexander was 13, Philip began to search for a tutor, and considered such academics as Isocrates and Speusippus, the latter offering to resign to take up the post. In the end, Philip chose Aristotle and provided the Temple of the Nymphs at Mieza as a classroom. In return for teaching Alexander, Philip agreed to rebuild Aristotle's hometown of Stageira, which Philip had razed, and to repopulate it by buying and freeing the ex-citizens who were slaves, or pardoning those who were in exile]
Mieza was like a boarding school for Alexander and the children of Macedonian nobles, such as Ptolemy, Hephaistion, and Cassander. Many of these students would become his friends and future generals, and are often known as the 'Companions'. Aristotle taught Alexander and his companions about medicine, philosophy, morals, religion, logic, and art. Under Aristotle's tutelage, Alexander developed a passion for the works of Homer, and in particular the Iliad; Aristotle gave him an annotated copy, which Alexander later carried on his campaigns.

ايوب صابر 02-13-2012 10:03 AM

تابع الاسكندر الاكبر

1Regency and ascent of Macedon</SPAN>

Main articles: Philip II of Macedon and Rise of Macedon

At age 16, Alexander's education under Aristotle ended. Philip waged war against Byzantion, leaving Alexander in charge as regent and heir apparent.[9] During Philip's absence, the ThracianMaedi revolted against Macedonia. Alexander responded quickly, driving them from their territory. He colonized it with Greeks, and founded a city named Alexandropolis.[23][24][25]
Upon Philip's return, he dispatched Alexander with a small force to subdue revolts in southern Thrace. Campaigning against the Greek city of Perinthus, Alexander is reported to have saved his father's life. Meanwhile, the city of Amphissa began to work lands that were sacred to Apollo near Delphi, a sacrilege that gave Philip the opportunity to further intervene in Greek affairs. Still occupied in Thrace, he ordered Alexander to muster an army for a campaign in Greece. Concerned that other Greek states might intervene, Alexander made it look as though he was preparing to attack Illyria instead. During this turmoil, the Illyrians invaded Macedonia, only to be repelled by Alexander.[26]
Philip and his army joined his son in 338 BC, and they marched south through Thermopylae, taking it after stubborn resistance from its Theban garrison. They went on to occupy the city of Elatea, only a few days' march from both Athens and Thebes. The Athenians, led by Demosthenes, voted to seek alliance with Thebes against Macedonia. Both Athens and Philip sent embassies to win Thebes' favor, but Athens won the contest.[27][28][29] Philip marched on Amphissa (ostensibly acting on the request of the Amphictyonic League), capturing the mercenaries sent there by Demosthenes and accepting the city's surrender. Philip then returned to Elatea, sending a final offer of peace to Athens and Thebes, who both rejected it.[30][31][32]
As Philip marched south, his opponents blocked him near Chaeronea, Boeotia. During the ensuing Battle of Chaeronea, Philip commanded the right wing and Alexander the left, accompanied by a group of Philip's trusted generals. According to the ancient sources, the two sides fought bitterly for some time. Philip deliberately commanded his troops to retreat, counting on the untested Athenian hoplites to follow, thus breaking their line. Alexander was the first to break the Theban lines, followed by Philip's generals. Having damaged the enemy's cohesion, Philip ordered his troops to press forward and quickly routed them. With the Athenians lost, the Thebans were surrounded. Left to fight alone, they were defeated.[33]
After the victory at Chaeronea, Philip and Alexander marched unopposed into the Peloponnese, welcomed by all cities; however, when they reached Sparta, they were refused, but did not resort to war.[34] At Corinth, Philip established a "Hellenic Alliance" (modeled on the old anti-Persian alliance of the Greco-Persian Wars), which included most Greek city-states except Sparta. Philip was then named Hegemon (often translated as "Supreme Commander") of this league (known by modern scholars as the League of Corinth), and announced his plans to attack the Persian Empire.[35][36]
Exile and return

When Philip returned to Pella, he fell in love with and married Cleopatra Eurydice, the niece of his general Attalus.[37] The marriage made Alexander's position as heir less secure, since any son of Cleopatra Eurydice would be a fully Macedonian heir, while Alexander was only half-Macedonian.[38] During the wedding banquet, a drunken Attalus publicly prayed to the gods that the union would produce a legitimate heir.[37]

At the wedding of Cleopatra, whom Philip fell in love with and married, she being much too young for him, her uncle Attalus in his drink desired the Macedonians would implore the gods to give them a lawful successor to the kingdom by his niece. This so irritated Alexander, that throwing one of the cups at his head, "You villain," said he, "what, am I then a bastard?" Then Philip, taking Attalus's part, rose up and would have run his son through; but by good fortune for them both, either his over-hasty rage, or the wine he had drunk, made his foot slip, so that he fell down on the floor. At which Alexander reproachfully insulted over him: "See there," said he, "the man who makes preparations to pass out of Europe into Asia, overturned in passing from one seat to another."

—Plutarch, describing the feud at Philip's wedding.[39]

Alexander fled Macedon with his mother, dropping her off with her brother, King Alexander I of Epirus in Dodona, capital of the Molossians.[40] He continued to Illyria,[40] where he sought refuge with the Illyrian King and was treated as a guest, despite having defeated them in battle a few years before. However, it appears Philip never intended to disown his politically and militarily trained son.[40] Accordingly, Alexander returned to Macedon after six months due to the efforts of a family friend, Demaratus the Corinthian, who mediated between the two parties.[41][42]
In the following year, the Persian satrap (governor) of Caria, Pixodarus, offered his eldest daughter to Alexander's half-brother, Philip Arrhidaeus.[40] Olympias and several of Alexander's friends suggested this showed Philip intended to make Arrhidaeus his heir.[40] Alexander reacted by sending an actor, Thessalus of Corinth, to tell Pixodarus that he should not offer his daughter's hand to an illegitimate son, but instead to Alexander. When Philip heard of this, he stopped the negotiations and scolded Alexander for wishing to marry the daughter of a Carian, explaining that he wanted a better bride for him.[40] Philip exiled four of Alexander's friends, Harpalus, Nearchus, Ptolemy and Erigyius, and had the Corinthians bring Thessalus to him in chains

==

In 336 BC, while at Aegae attending the wedding of his daughter Cleopatra to Olympias's brother, Alexander I of Epirus, Philip was assassinated by the captain of his bodyguards, Pausanias.vi[›] As Pausanias tried to escape, he tripped over a vine and was killed by his pursuers, including two of Alexander's companions, Perdiccas and Leonnatus. Alexander was proclaimed king by the nobles and army at the age of 20

Personality
Some of Alexander's strongest personality traits formed in response to his parents. His mother had huge ambitions, and encouraged him to believe it was his destiny to conquer the Persian Empire.Olympias' influence instilled a sense of destiny in him, and Plutarch tells us that his ambition "kept his spirit serious and lofty in advance of his years". However, his father Philip was Alexander's most immediate and influential role model, as the young Alexander watched him campaign practically every year, winning victory after victory while ignoring severe wounds.] Alexander's relationship with his father forged the competitive side of his personality; he had a need to out-do his father, illustrated by his reckless behavior in battle. While Alexander worried that his father would leave him "no great or brilliant achievement to be displayed to the world", he also downplayed his father's achievements to his companions.
According to Plutarch, among Alexander's traits were a violent temper and rash, impulsive nature, which undoubtedly contributed to some of his decisions. Although Alexander was stubborn and did not respond well to orders from his father, he was open to reasoned debate. He had a calmer side—perceptive, logical, and calculating. He had a great desire for knowledge, a love for philosophy, and was an avid reader. This was no doubt in part due to Aristotle's tutelage; Alexander was intelligent and quick to learn. His intelligent and rational side was amply demonstrated by his ability and success as a general.[ He had great self-restraint in "pleasures of the body", in contrast with his lack of self control with alcohol.[ Alexander was erudite and patronized both arts and sciences. However, he had little interest in sports or the Olympic games (unlike his father), seeking only the Homeric ideals of honor (timê) and glory (kudos).[48[e had great charisma and force of personality, characteristics which made him a great leader.[ His unique abilities were further demonstrated by the inability of any of his generals to unite Macedonia and retain the Empire after his death – only Alexander had the ability to do so.[153]
During his final years, and especially after the death of Hephaestion, Alexander began to exhibit signs of megalomania and paranoia.[137] His extraordinary achievements, coupled with his own ineffable sense of destiny and the flattery of his companions, may have combined to produce this effect.[177] His delusions of grandeur are readily visible in his testament and in his desire to conquer the world.[
He appears to have believed himself a deity, or at least sought to deify himself.[137] Olympias always insisted to him that he was the son of Zeus,[178] a theory apparently confirmed to him by the oracle of Amun at Siwa.[179] He began to identify himself as the son of Zeus-Ammon.[179] Alexander adopted elements of Persian dress and customs at court, notably proskynesis, a practice that Macedonians disapproved, and were loath to perform.[102] This behavior cost him the sympathies of many of his countrymen.[180] However, Alexander also was a pragmatic ruler who understood the difficulties of ruling culturally disparate peoples, many of whom lived in kingdoms where the king was divine. Thus, rather than megalomania, his behavior may simply have been a practical attempt at strengthening his rule and keeping his empire together.[]
Personal relationships

The central personal relationship of Alexander's life was with his friend, general, and bodyguard Hephaestion, the son of a Macedonian noble.[127][ Hephaestion's death devastated Alexander.[ This event may have contributed to Alexander's failing health and detached mental state during his final months.[]
Alexander married twice: Roxana, daughter of the Bactrian nobleman Oxyartes, out of love;[184] and Stateira II, a Persian princess and daughter of Darius III of Persia, for political reasons.[185] He apparently had two sons, Alexander IV of Macedon of Roxana and, possibly, Heracles of Macedon from his mistress Barsine. He lost another child when Roxana miscarried at Babylon.[186][187]
Alexander's sexuality has been the subject of speculation and controversy.[188] No ancient sources stated that Alexander had homosexual relationships, or that Alexander's relationship with Hephaestion was sexual. Aelian, however, writes of Alexander's visit to Troy where "Alexander garlanded the tomb of Achilles and Hephaestion that of Patroclus, the latter riddling that he was a beloved of Alexander, in just the same way as Patroclus was of Achilles".[189] Noting that the word eromenos (ancient Greek for beloved) does not necessarily bear sexual meaning, Alexander may have been bisexual, which in his time was not controversial.[190]
Green argues that there is little evidence in ancient sources that Alexander had much interest in women; he did not produce an heir until the very end of his life.[166] However, he was relatively young when he died, and Ogden suggests that Alexander's matrimonial record is more impressive than his father's at the same age.[191] Apart from wives, Alexander had many more female companions. Alexander accumulated a harem in the style of Persian kings, but he used it rather sparingly;[192] showing great self-control in "pleasures of the body".[176] Nevertheless, Plutarch described how Alexander was infatuated by Roxana while complimenting him on not forcing himself on her.[193] Green suggested that, in the context of the period, Alexander formed quite strong friendships with women, including Ada of Caria, who adopted him, and even Darius's mother Sisygambis, who supposedly died from grief upon hearing of Alexander's death.]

ايوب صابر 02-13-2012 10:09 AM

تابع الاسكندر الاكبر

Influence on Rome

Alexander and his exploits were admired by many Romans, especially generals, who wanted to associate themselves with his achievements.[212] Polybius began his Histories by reminding Romans of Alexander's achievements, and thereafter Roman leaders saw him as a role model. Pompey the Great adopted the epithet "Magnus" and even Alexander's anatole-type haircut, and searched the conquered lands of the east for Alexander's 260-year-old cloak, which he then wore as a sign of greatness.[212] Julius Caesar dedicated an Lysippeanequestrianbronze statue but replaced Alexander's head with his own, while Octavian visited Alexander's tomb in Alxenadria and temporarily changed his seal from a sphinx to Alexander's profile.[212] The emperor Trajan also admired Alexander, as did Nero and Caracalla.[212] The Macriani, a Roman family that in the person of Macrinus briefly ascended to the imperial throne, kept images of Alexander on their persons, either on jewelry, or embroidered into their clothes.[213]
On the other hand, some Roman writers, particularly Republican figures, used Alexander as a cautionary tale of how autocratic tendencies can be kept in check by republican values.[214] Alexander was used by these writers as an example of ruler values such as amicita (friendship) and clementia (clemency), but also iracundia (anger) and cupiditas gloriae (over-desire for glory).[214]
Legend

Legendary accounts surround the life of Alexander the Great, many deriving from his own lifetime, probably encouraged by Alexander himself.[215] His court historian Callisthenes portrayed the sea in Cilicia as drawing back from him in proskynesis. Writing shortly after Alexander's death, another participant, Onesicritus, invented a tryst between Alexander and Thalestris, queen of the mythical Amazons. When Onesicritus read this passage to his patron, Alexander's general and later King Lysimachus reportedly quipped, "I wonder where I was at the time."[216]
In the first centuries after Alexander's death, probably in Alexandria, a quantity of the legendary material coalesced into a text known as the Alexander Romance, later falsely ascribed to Callisthenes and therefore known as Pseudo-Callisthenes. This text underwent numerous expansions and revisions throughout Antiquity and the Middle Ages,[217] containing many dubious stories,[215] and was translated into numerous languages.[218]
In ancient and modern culture

Alexander the Great's accomplishments and legacy have been depicted in many cultures. Alexander has figured in both high and popular culture beginning in his own era to the present day. The Alexander Romance, in particular, has had a significant impact on portrayals of Alexander in later cultures, from Persian to medieval European to modern Greek.[218]
Alexander features prominently in modern Greek folklore, more so than any other ancient figure.[219] The colloquial form of his name in modern Greek ("O Megalexandros") is a household name, and he is the only ancient hero to appear in the Karagiozis shadow play.[219] One well-known fable among Greek seamen involves a solitary mermaid who would grasp a ship's prow during a storm and ask the captain "Is King Alexander alive?". The correct answer is "He is alive and well and rules the world!", causing the mermaid to vanish and the sea to calm. Any other answer would cause the mermaid to turn into a raging Gorgon who would drag the ship to the bottom of the sea, all hands aboard.[219]
In pre-Islamic Persian (Zoroastrian) literature, Alexander is referred to by the epithet "gojastak", meaning "accursed", and is accused of destroying temples and burning the sacred texts of Zoroastrianism.[220] In Islamic Iran, under the influence of the Alexander Romance, a more positive portrayal of Alexander emerges.[221] Firdausi'sShahnameh ("The Book of Kings") includes Alexander in a line of legitimate Iranian shahs, a mythical figure who explored the far reaches of the world in search of the fountain of youth.[222] Later Persian writers associate him with philosophy, portraying him at a symposium with figures such as Socrates, Plato and Aristotle, in search of immortality.[221]
The Syriac version of the Alexander Romance portrays him as an ideal Christian world conqueror who prayed to "the one true God".[221] In Egypt, Alexander was portrayed as the son of Nectanebo II, the last pharaoh before the Persian conquest.[223] His defeat of Darius was depicted as Egypt's salvation, "proving" Egypt was still ruled by an Egyptian.[223]
The figure of Dhul-Qarnayn (literally "the Two-Horned One") mentioned in the Quran is believed by some scholars to represent Alexander, due to parallels with the Alexander Romance.[221] In this tradition, he was a heroic figure who built a wall to defend against the nations of Gog and Magog.[223] He then traveled the known world in search for the Water of Life and Immortality, eventually becoming a prophet.[223]
In India and Pakistan, more specifically the Punjab, the name "Sikandar", derived from Persian, denotes a rising young talent.[224] In the medieval Europe he was created a member of the Nine Worthies, a group of heroes who encapsulated all the ideal qualities of chival

ايوب صابر 02-13-2012 10:12 AM

تابع... الاسكندر الاكبر
Legacy

Alexander's legacy extended beyond his military conquests. His campaigns greatly increased contacts and trade between East and West, and vast areas to the east were significantly exposed to Greek civilization and influence.[13] Some of the cities he founded became major cultural centers, many surviving into the twenty-first century. His chroniclers recorded valuable information about the areas through which he marched, while the Greeks themselves got a sense of belonging to a world beyond the ]

Hellenistic kingdoms

Alexander's most immediate legacy was the introduction of Macedonian rule to huge new swathes of Asia. At the time of his death, Alexander's empire covered some 5,200,000 km2 (2,000,000 sq mi),[195] and was the largest state of its time. Many of these areas remained in Macedonian hands or under Greek influence for the next 200–300 years. The successor states that emerged were, at least initially, dominant forces, and these 300 years are often referred to as the Hellenistic period.[196]
The eastern borders of Alexander's empire began to collapse even during his lifetime.[153] However, the power vacuum he left in the northwest of the Indian subcontinent directly gave rise to one of the most powerful Indian dynasties in history. Taking advantage of this, Chandragupta Maurya (referred to in Greek sources as "Sandrokottos"), of relatively humble origin, took control of the Punjab, and with that power base proceeded to conquer the Nanda Empire.[197]
Founding of cities

Over the course of his conquests, Alexander founded some twenty cities that bore his name, most of them east of the Tigris.] The first, and greatest, was Alexandria in Egypt, which would become one of the leading Mediterranean cities.[103] The cities locations' reflected trade routes as well as defensive positions. At first the cities must have been inhospitable, little more than defensive garrisons.[103] Following Alexander's death, many Greeks who had settled there tried to return to Greece. However, a century or so after Alexander's death, many of the Alexandrias were thriving, with elaborate public buildings and substantial populations that included both Greek and local peoples.[103]
Hellenization

Hellenization was coined by the German historian Johann Gustav Droysen to denote the spread of Greek language, culture, and population into the former Persian empire after Alexander's conquest.[196] That this export took place is undoubted, and can be seen in the great Hellenistic cities of, for instance, Alexandria, Antioch[199] and Seleucia (south of modern Baghdad).[200] Alexander sought to insert Greek elements into Persian culture and attempted to hybridize Greek and Persian culture. This culminated in his aspiration to homogenize the populations of Asia and Europe. However, his successors explicitly rejected such policies. Nevertheless, Hellenization occurred throughout the region, accompanied by a distinct and opposite 'Orientalization' of the Successor states.[]
The core of Hellenistic culture was essentially Athenian.[ The close association of men from across Greece in Alexander's army directly led to the emergence of the largely Attic-based "koine", or "common" Greek dialect.[203] Koine spread throughout the Hellenistic world, becoming the lingua franca of Hellenistic lands and eventually the ancestor of modern Greek.[203] Furthermore, town planning, education, local government, and art current in the Hellenistic period were all based on Classical Greek ideals, evolving into distinct new forms commonly grouped as Hellenistic.[199] Aspects of Hellenistic culture were still evident in the traditions of the Byzantine Empire in the mid-15th century.[]
Some of the most unusual effects of Hellenization can be seen in India, in the region of the relatively late-arising Indo-Greek kingdoms.[206] There, isolated from Europe, Greek culture apparently hybridized with Indian, and especially Buddhist, influences. The first realistic portrayals of the Buddha appeared at this time; they were modeled on Greek statues of Apollo.[206] Several Buddhist traditions may have been influenced by the ancient Greek religion: the concept of Boddhisatvas is reminiscent of Greek divine heroes,[207] and some Mahayanaceremonial practices (burning incense, gifts of flowers, and food placed on altars) are similar to those practiced by the ancient Greeks. Zen Buddhism draws in part on the ideas of Greek stoics, such as Zeno.[208] One Greek king, Menander I, probably became Buddhist, and was immortalized in Buddhist literature as 'Milinda'.[206] The process of Hellenization extended to the sciences, where ideas from Greek astronomy filtered eastward and had profoundly influenced Indian astronomy by the early centuries AD.[209] For example, Greek astronomical instruments dating to the 3rd century BC were found in the Greco-Bactrian city of Ai Khanoum in modern-day Afghanistan,[210] while the Greek concept of a spherical earth surrounded by the spheres of planets was adopted in India and eventually supplanted the long-standing Indian cosmological belief into a flat and circular earth

ايوب صابر 02-13-2012 10:15 AM

اهم الاحداث التي ربما صنعت شخصية الاسكندر الاكبر:

واضح انه طفولته لم تكون عادية فمن ناحية مشكوك في نسبة، والاغلب انه لقيط وليس ابن اباه، وقد تربى لدى مربية وعاش طفولة صعبة للغاية فيها الكثير من المؤامرات والقتل ...لكن لو افترضنا انه فعلا ابن ابيه فيكون قد تييتم في سن الـ 20.

يتيم في سن العشرين....20

ايوب صابر 02-13-2012 04:32 PM

5- الاسكندر الأول من جورجيا
ملك جورجيا

Alexander I of Georgia (1386–1446), King of Georgia
Alexander I, “the Great” (Georgian: ალექსანდრე I დიდი, Alexandre I Didi) (1386 – between August 26, 1445 and March 7, 1446), of the Bagrationi house, was king of Georgia from 1412 to 1442. Despite his efforts to restore the country from the ruins left by the Turco-Mongol warlord Timur Leng’s invasions, Georgia never recovered and faced the inevitable fragmentation that was followed by a long period of stagnation. In 1442, he abdicated the throne and retired to a monastery.
Life
Alexander was the eldest son of Constantine I of Georgia and his wife Natia, daughter of the Georgian diplomat prince Kutsna Amirejibi.
He was brought up by his grandmother (Natia’s mother) Rusa (died 1413), an educated and religious noblewoman, who greatly influenced the future king’s preoccupations and his enthusiasm for religious building.
With his ascension to the throne (1412), Alexander moved to western Georgia and mediated a peace between his vassals, the rival princes of Mingrelia and Abkhazia. Then he, in 1414, met the rebellious prince Atabeg Ivane Jakeli of Samtskhe on battlefield and forced him into submission. Having dealt with these powerful feudal lords, he, aided by Catholicos Patriarch Shio II, began a program the restoration of major Georgian fortresses and churches. He imposed a temporary building tax on his subjects from 1425 to 1440, but despite the king’s efforts many towns and villages, once flourished, were left in ruin and overgrown by forest.
In 1431, he re-conquered Lorri, a Georgian marchland occupied by the Kara Koyunlu Turkoman tribesmen of Persia who had frequently raided the southern Georgian marches from there and had even sacked Akhaltsikhe in 1416. Around 1434/5, Alexander encouraged the Armenian prince Beshken II Orbelian to attack the Kara Koyunlu clansmen in Syunik (Siunia) and, for his victory, granted him Lorri under terms of vassalage. In 1440, Alexander refused to pay tribute to Jahan Shah of the Kara Kouynlu. In March, Jahan Shah surged into Georgia with 20,000 troops, destroyed the city of Samshvilde and sacked the capital city Tbilisi. He massacred thousands of Christians, put heavy indemnity on Georgia, and returned to Tabriz.
In order to reduce the power of frequently rebellious aristocracy, he opposed them by appointing his sons – Vakhtang, Demetre, and George – as his co-rulers in Kakheti, Imereti and Kartli, respectively. This, however, proved to be even dangerous to the kingdom’s integrity and the fragile unity kept by Alexander would soon disappear under his sons. For this reason, Alexander the Great is frequently claimed to have disintegrated Georgia and said not to deserve his epithet "the Great" his people bestowed on him. This appellation dates almost from his own day, however, and as the modern Georgian historian Ivane Javakhishvili presumes, might have been related to the large-scale restoration projects launched by the king and his initial success in the struggle with the Turkmen nomads.[3]
As worldly problems overwhelmed his kingdom, Alexander abdicated the throne in 1442 and retired to a monastery under the name of Athanasius.

Alexander I

ალექსანდრე I

King of Kings of Georgia

A fresco of the royal person from the Nabakhtevi monastery in Georgia. An inscription in the Georgian asomtavruli script identifies him as "Alexander, King of Kings".

Reign

1412-1442

Predecessor

Successor

Spouse

Issue

Full name

Alexander I the Great
Athanasius (monastery name)

Father

Mother

Born

Died

between August 26, 1445 and March 7, 1446

Burial

Religion

الاسكندر الأول ملك جورجيا العظيم

أهم أحداث طفولته:
ربما أن أهم معلومة عن طفولة هذا الملك العظيم هي انه تربى من قبل ولدى جدته لامه، وهو ما يشير إلى احتمال أن أمه قد ماتت وهو صغير خاصة انه لا يتوفر معلومات عن والدته وعلى الاقل انفصل عن عائلته وهو صغير جدا. أما والده فقد قتل في السجن بعد أن اسر في الحرب ضد الأتراك وكان عمر الاسنكدر حينها 25 سنة على ما يبدو وربما اقل.
على كل حال وحيث أن هناك إشارة واضحة بأنه تربى عند جدته لامه وبعيدا عن والديه، وتلك جدته ماتت عام 1413 بينما كان عمره 27 سنة فسوف نعتبره يتيم اجتماعي كونه عاش بعيدا عن والديه.

يتيم اجتماعي.

ايوب صابر 02-14-2012 09:11 AM

6- الفنسو الثالث ملك ليون.
ما بين عامي 848 – 910
Alfonso III of Le&oacute;n (c. 848-910), King of Le&oacute;n, Galicia and Asturias

Alfonso III (c. 848–20 December 910), called the Great, was the king of Le&oacute;n, Galicia and Asturias from 866 until his death. He was the son and successor of Ordo&ntilde;o I. …. (Ordo&ntilde;o I (Arabic: أردون بن إذفنش‎ (died 27 May 866) was King of Asturias from 850 until his death.). when Alfonso was 18 years old.

In later sources he is the earliest to be called "Emperor of Spain". He was also titled "Prince of all Galicia" (Princeps totius Galletiae[.
Little is known about Alfonso except the bare facts of his reign and of his comparative success in consolidating the kingdom during the weakness of the Umayyad princes of C&oacute;rdoba. He fought against and gained numerous victories over the Muslims of al-Andalus, nonetheless his kingdom was always inferior to that of the Cordobans, and he was thus forced to pay them tribute.
He defeated a Basque rebellion in 867 and, much later, a Galician one as well. He conquered Oporto and Coimbra in 868 and 878 respectively. In about 869, he formed an alliance with the Kingdom of Pamplona, and solidified this link by marrying Jimena, who is thought to have been daughter of king Garc&iacute;a &Iacute;&ntilde;iguez, or less likely, a member of the Jiménez dynasty, and also married his sister Leodegundia to a prince of Pamplona.
He ordered the creation of three chronicles which presented the theory that the kingdom of Asturias was the rightful successor of the old Visigothic kingdom. He was also a patron of the arts, like his grandfather before him. He built the church of Santo Adriano de Tu&ntilde;&oacute;n. According to a letter of disputed authenticity dated to 906, the Epistola Adefonsi Hispaniae regis, Alfonso arranged to purchase an "imperial crown" from the cathedral of Tours.
A year before his death, three of Alfonso's sons rose in rebellion and forced him to abdicate, partitioning the kingdom among them. The eldest son, Garc&iacute;a, became king of Le&oacute;n. The second son, Ordo&ntilde;o, reigned in Galicia, while the third, Fruela, received Asturias with Oviedo as his capital. Alfonso died in Zamora, probably in 910. His former realm would be reunited when first Garc&iacute;a died childless and Le&oacute;n passed to Ordo&ntilde;o. He in turn died when his children were too young to ascend, Fruela became king of a reunited crown. His death the next year initiated a series of internecine struggles that led to unstable succession for over a century.
يتيم الاب في سن الثامنة عشره

ايوب صابر 02-15-2012 09:15 AM

7- الفرد العظيم – ملك ويسكس
ألفريد العظيم

ألفريد العظيم (بالإنكليزية: Alfred the Great؛ بالإنكليزية القديمة:&AElig;lfred، (مواليد 849 - 26 أكتوبر 899) هو ملك أنكلوسكسوني حكم مملكة ويسيكس من 871 وحتى 899. اشتهر بدفاعه عن مملكة الأنكلو ساكسون في مواجهة الفايكنغ ليصبح الملك الإنكليزي الوحيد الذي حصل على لقب "العظيم". وكان أول الملوك الذي سميوا بملوك الأنكلو ساكسون. وكان مثقفا ومشجعا للتعليم كما قام بتحسين النظام القضائي والهيكلية العسكرية.
المراجع
1. ^ كانوت العظيم، الذي حكم انكلترا بين 1016 و 1035 كان دنماركيا

Alfred the Great - (849-899), King of Wessex

King of the West-Saxons, born Wantage, Berkshire, England 849; died 899.
Alfred was the fifth son of Ethelwulf, or &AElig;thelwulf, King of Wessex, and Osburh, his queen, of the royal house of the Jutes of Wight. When he was four years old, according to a story which has been repeated so frequently that it is generally accepted as true, he was sent by his father to Rome, where he was anointed king by Pope Leo IV. This, however like many other legends which have crystallized about the name of Alfred, is without foundation. Two years later, in 855, Ethelwulf went on a pilgrimage to Rome, taking Alfred with him. This visit, recorded by Asser, is accepted as authentic by modern historians.
In 858 Ethelwulf died ( when Alfred was 9 ) and Wessex was governed by his sons, Ethelbald, Ethelbert, and Ethelred, successively, until 871, when Alfred came to the throne. Nothing is known of his movements during the reigns of Ethelbald and Ethelbert, but Asser, speaking of him during the reign of Ethelred, gives him the title of Secundarius. In 868 he married Ealhswith, daughter of Ethelred, surnamed the Mickle, Ealdorman of the Gainas. The West-Saxons and the Mercians were then engaged in a war against the invading Danes and Alfred took an active part in the struggle. He ascended the throne during the thickest of this conflict, but before the end of the year he succeeded in effecting a peace, probably by paying a sum of money to the invaders.
Wessex enjoyed a measure of peace for a few years, but about 875 the Danes renewed their attacks. They were repulsed then, and again in 876 and 877, on each occasion making solemn pledges of peace. In 878 came the great invasion under Guthrum. For a few months the Danes met with success, but about Easter Alfred established himself at Athelney and later marched to Brixton, gathering new forces on the way. In the battle of Ethand&uacute;n (probably the present Edington, in Wiltshire) he defeated the Danes. Guthrum agreed to a peace and consented to be baptized. It is in connection with this struggle that many of the legends of Alfred have sprung up and been perpetuated — the story of the burnt cakes, the account of his visit to the Danish camp in the guise of a harper, and many others.
For fifteen years Alfred's kingdom was at peace, but in 903 the Danes who had been driven out made another onslaught. This war lasted for four years and resulted in the final establishment of Saxon supremacy. These struggles had another result, hardly less important than the freedom from Danish oppression. The successive invasions had crushed out of existence most of the individual kingdoms. Alfred made Wessex a rallying point for all the Saxons and by freeing the country of the invaders unwittingly unified England and prepared the way for the eventual supremacy of his successors.
Popular fancy has been busy with other phases of Alfred's career than that which is concerned with his military achievements. He is generally credited with establishing trial by jury, the law of "frank-pledge", and many other institutions which were rather the development of national customs of long standing. He is represented as the founder of Oxford, a claim which recent research has disproved. But even the elimination of the legendary from Alfred's history does not in any way diminish his greatness, so much is there of actual, recorded achievement to his credit. His own estimate of what he did for the regeneration of England is modest beside the authentic history of his deeds.
He endeavoured, he tells us, to gather all that seemed good in the old English laws and adds: "I durst not venture much of mine own to set down, for I knew not what should be approved by those who came after us." Not only did he codify and promulgatelaws but he looked, too, to their enforcement, and insisted that justice should be dispensed without fear or favour. He devoted his energies to restoring what had been destroyed by the long wars with the invaders. Monasteries were rebuilt and founded, and learned men brought from other lands. He brought Archbishop Plegmund and Bishop Wetfrith from Mercia; Grimbold and John the Old-Saxon from other Teutonic lands; Asser, John Scotus Erigena and many others.
He not only encouraged men of learning, but he laboured himself and gave proof of his own learning. He translated into Anglo-Saxon: "The Consolation of Philosophy" of Boëthius; "The History of the World" of Orosius; the "Ecclesiastical History" of Bede, and the "Pastoral Rule" and the "Dialogues" of St. Gregory the Great. The "Consolation of Philosophy" he not only translated but adapted, adding much of his own. The "Anglo-Saxon Chronicle", the record of the English race from the earliest time, was inspired by him.

ايوب صابر 02-15-2012 09:19 AM

Alfred the Great

(Old English: &AElig;lfrēd, &AElig;lfrǣd, "elf counsel"; 849 – 26 October 899) was King of Wessex from 871 to 899.
Alfred is noted for his defence of the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms of southern England against the Danes, becoming the only English monarch still to be accorded the epithet "the Great".[1] Alfred was the first King of the West Saxons to style himself "King of the Anglo-Saxons". Details of his life are described in a work by the 10th centuryWelsh scholar and bishop Asser. Alfred was a learned man who encouraged education and improved his kingdom's legal system and military structure. He is regarded as a saint by some Catholics, but has never been officially canonised.[2] The Anglican Communion venerates him as a Christian hero, with a feast day of 26 October,[3] and he may often be found depicted in stained glass in Church of England parish churches.
Childhood

Alfred was born in the village of Wanating, now Wantage, Oxfordshire. He was the youngest son of King &AElig;thelwulf of Wessex, by his first wife, Osburh.[4]
In 853, at the age of four, Alfred is said to have been sent to Rome where, according to the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle,[5] he was confirmed by Pope Leo IV who "anointed him as king". Victorian writers interpreted this as an anticipatory coronation in preparation for his ultimate succession to the throne of Wessex. However, his succession could not have been foreseen at the time, as Alfred had three living elder brothers. A letter of Leo IV shows that Alfred was made a "consul"; a misinterpretation of this investiture, deliberate or accidental, could explain later confusion.[6] It may also be based on Alfred's later having accompanied his father on a pilgrimage to Rome where he spent some time at the court of Charles the Bald, King of the Franks, around 854–855.
On their return from Rome in 856, &AElig;thelwulf was deposed by his son &AElig;thelbald. With civil war looming, the magnates of the realm met in council to hammer out a compromise. &AElig;thelbald would retain the western shires (i.e., traditional Wessex), and &AElig;thelwulf would rule in the east.
When King &AElig;thelwulf died in 858, Wessex was ruled by three of Alfred's brothers in succession, &AElig;thelbald, &AElig;thelbert and &AElig;thelred.[7]
Bishop Asser tells the story of how as a child Alfred won a prize of a volume of poetry in English, offered by his mother to the first of her children able to memorise it. Legend also has it that the young Alfred spent time in Ireland seeking healing. Alfred was troubled by health problems throughout his life. It is thought that he may have suffered from Crohn's disease. Statues of Alfred in Winchester and Wantage portray him as a great warrior. Evidence suggests he was not physically strong, and though not lacking in courage, he was more noted for his intellect than a warlike character.[8]
Under &AElig;thelred

19th century depiction of Alfred the Great

During the short reigns of the older two of his three elder brothers, &AElig;thelbald of Wessex and &AElig;thelberht of Wessex, Alfred is not mentioned. However, his public life began with the accession of his third brother, &AElig;thelred of Wessex, in 866. It is during this period that Bishop Asser applied to him the unique title of "secundarius", which may indicate a position akin to that of the Celtictanist, a recognised successor closely associated with the reigning monarch. It is possible that this arrangement was sanctioned by Alfred's father, or by the Witan, to guard against the danger of a disputed succession should &AElig;thelred fall in battle. The arrangement of crowning a successor as royal prince and military commander is well known among other Germanictribes, such as the Swedes and Franks, to whom the Anglo-Saxons were closely related.
In 868, Alfred is recorded as fighting beside &AElig;thelred in an unsuccessful attempt to keep the invading Danes led by Ivar the Boneless out of the adjoining Kingdom of Mercia.[5] However, at the end of 870, the Danes arrived in his homeland. The year which followed has been called "Alfred's year of battles". Nine engagements were fought with varying outcomes, though the place and date of two of these battles have not been recorded.
In Berkshire, a successful skirmish at the Battle of Englefield on 31 December 870 was followed by a severe defeat at the siege and Battle of Reading by Ivar's brother Halfdan Ragnarsson on 5 January 871; then, four days later, Alfred won a brilliant victory at the Battle of Ashdown on the Berkshire Downs, possibly near Compton or Aldworth. Alfred is particularly credited with the success of this latter battle. However, later that month, on 22 January, the English were defeated at the Battle of Basing and, on the 22 March at the Battle of Merton (perhaps Marden in Wiltshire or Martin in Dorset), in which &AElig;thelred was killed. The two unidentified battles may have occurred in between

ايوب صابر 02-15-2012 09:23 AM

تابع ...Alfred the Great

King at war

Early struggles, defeat and flight

Alfred the Great plots the capture of the Danish fleet.

In April 871, King &AElig;thelred died, and Alfred succeeded to the throne of Wessex and the burden of its defence, despite the fact that &AElig;thelred left two under-age sons, &AElig;thelhelm and &AElig;thelwold. This was in accordance with the agreement that &AElig;thelred and Alfred had made earlier that year in an assembly at Swinbeorg. The brothers had agreed that whichever of them outlived the other would inherit the personal property that King &AElig;thelwulf in his will had left jointly to his sons. The deceased's sons would receive only whatever property and riches their father had settled upon them and whatever additional lands their uncle had acquired. The unstated premise was that the surviving brother would be king. Given the ongoing Danish invasion and the youth of his nephews, Alfred's succession probably went uncontested. Tensions between Alfred and his nephews, however, would arise later in his reign.[citation needed]
While he was busy with the burial ceremonies for his brother, the Danes defeated the English in his absence at an unnamed spot, and then again in his presence at Wilton in May.[9] The defeat at Wilton smashed any remaining hope that Alfred could drive the invaders from his kingdom. He was forced, instead, to ‘make peace’ with them. The sources do not tell what the terms of the peace were. Bishop Asser claimed that the 'pagans' agreed to vacate the realm and made good their promise; and, indeed, the Viking army did withdraw from Reading in the autumn of 871 to take up winter quarters in Mercian London. Although not mentioned by Asser or by the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle, Alfred probably also paid the Vikings cash to leave, much as the Mercians were to do in the following year.[10] Hoards dating to the Viking occupation of London in 871/2 have been excavated at Croydon, Gravesend, and Waterloo Bridge; these finds hint at the cost involved in making peace with the Vikings. For the next five years, the Danes occupied other parts of England.[11]
In 876 under their new leader, Guthrum, the Danes slipped past the English army and attacked and occupied Wareham in Dorset. Alfred blockaded them but was unable to take Wareham by assault.[9] Accordingly, he negotiated a peace which involved an exchange of hostages and oaths, which the Danes swore on a "holy ring" associated with the worship of Thor.[5] The Danes, however, broke their word and, after killing all the hostages, slipped away under cover of night to Exeter in Devon. There, Alfred blockaded them, and with a relief fleet having been scattered by a storm, the Danes were forced to submit. They withdrew to Mercia, but, in January 878, made a sudden attack on Chippenham, a royal stronghold in which Alfred had been staying over Christmas, "and most of the people they killed, except the King Alfred, and he with a little band made his way by wood and swamp, and after Easter he made a fort at Athelney in the marshes of Somerset, and from that fort kept fighting against the foe".[5] From his fort at Athelney, an island in the marshes near North Petherton, Alfred was able to mount an effective resistance movement, rallying the local militias from Somerset, Wiltshire and Hampshire.[9]
A popular legend, originating from 12th century chronicles,[12] tells how when he first fled to the Somerset Levels, Alfred was given shelter by a peasant woman who, unaware of his identity, left him to watch some cakes she had left cooking on the fire. Preoccupied with the problems of his kingdom, Alfred accidentally let the cakes burn.
870 was the low-water mark in the history of the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms. With all the other kingdoms having fallen to the Vikings, Wessex alone was still resisting.[13]

Counterattack and victory

In the seventh week after Easter [4–10 May 878], around Whitsuntide, Alfred rode to ‘Egbert's Stone’ east of Selwood, where he was met by "all the people of Somerset and of Wiltshire and of that part of Hampshire which is on this side of the sea [that is, west of Southampton Water], and they rejoiced to see him".[5] Alfred’s emergence from his marshland stronghold was part of a carefully planned offensive that entailed raising the fyrds of three shires. This meant not only that the king had retained the loyalty of ealdormen, royal reeves and king’s thegns (who were charged with levying and leading these forces), but that they had maintained their positions of authority in these localities well enough to answer Alfred’s summons to war. Alfred’s actions also suggest a finely honed system of scouts and messengers.[citation needed]
Alfred won a decisive victory in the ensuing Battle of Ethandun, which may have been fought near Westbury, Wiltshire.[9] He then pursued the Danes to their stronghold at Chippenham and starved them into submission. One of the terms of the surrender was that Guthrum convert to Christianity; and three weeks later the Danish king and 29 of his chief men were baptised at Alfred's court at Aller, near Athelney, with Alfred receiving Guthrum as his spiritual son.[9] The "unbinding of the chrism" took place with great ceremony eight days later at the royal estate at Wedmore in Somerset, after which Guthrum fulfilled his promise to leave Wessex. There is no contemporary evidence that Alfred and Guthrum agreed upon a formal treaty at this time; the so-called Treaty of Wedmore is an invention of modern historians. The Treaty of Alfred and Guthrum, preserved in Old English in Corpus Christi College, Cambridge (Manuscript 383), and in a Latin compilation known as Quadripartitus, was negotiated later, perhaps in 879 or 880, when King Ceolwulf II of Mercia was deposed.[15] That treaty divided up the kingdom of Mercia. By its terms the boundary between Alfred’s and Guthrum’s kingdoms was to run up the River Thames, to the River Lea; follow the Lea to its source (near Luton); from there extend in a straight line to Bedford; and from Bedford follow the River Ouse to Watling Street. In other words, Alfred succeeded to Ceolwulf’s kingdom, consisting of western Mercia; and Guthrum incorporated the eastern part of Mercia into an enlarged kingdom of East Anglia (henceforward known as the Danelaw). By terms of the treaty, moreover, Alfred was to have control over the Mercian city of London and its mints — at least for the time being.[16] The disposition of Essex, held by West Saxon kings since the days of Egbert, is unclear from the treaty, though, given Alfred’s political and military superiority, it would have been surprising if he had conceded any disputed territory to his new godson.

The quiet years; Restoration of London

With the signing of the Treaty of Alfred and Guthrum, an event most commonly held to have taken place around 880 when Guthrum’s people began settling East Anglia, Guthrum was neutralised as a threat.[17] In conjunction with this agreement an army of Danish left the island and sailed to Ghent. Alfred however was still forced to contend with a number of Danish threats. A year later in 881 Alfred fought a small sea battle against four Danish ships “On the high seas”.[18] Two of the ships were destroyed and the others surrendered to Alfred’s forces.[19] Similar small skirmishes with independent Viking raiders would have occurred for much of the period as they had for decades.
In the year 883, though there is some debate over the year, King Alfred, because of his support and his donation of alms to Rome, received a number of gifts from the Pope Marinus.[20] Among these gifts was reputed to be a piece of the true cross, a true treasure for the devout Saxon king. According to Asser, because of Pope Marinus’ friendship with King Alfred, the pope granted an exemption to any Anglo-Saxons residing within Rome from tax or tribute.[21]
After the signing of the treaty with Guthrum, Alfred was spared any large-scale conflicts for some time. Despite this relative peace, the king was still forced to deal with a number of Danish raids and incursions. Among these was a raid taking place in Kent, an allied country in Southeast England, during the year 885, which was quite possibly the largest raid since the battles with Guthrum. Asser’s account of the raid places the Danish raiders at the Saxon city of Rochester,[18] where they built a temporary fortress in order to besiege the city. In response to this incursion, Alfred led an Anglo-Saxon force against the Danes who, instead of engaging the army of Wessex, fled to their beached ships and sailed to another part of Britain. The retreating Danish force supposedly left Britain the following summer.[
Not long after the failed Danish raid in Kent, Alfred dispatched his fleet to East Anglia. The purpose of this expedition is debated, though Asser claims that it was for the sake of plunder.[22] After traveling up the River Stour, the fleet was met by Danish vessels that numbered 13 or 16 (sources vary on the number) and a battle ensued.[22] The Anglo-Saxon Fleet emerged victorious and as Huntingdon accounts, “laden with spoils.”[23] The victorious fleet was then caught unaware when attempting to leave the River Stour and was attacked by a Danish force at the mouth of the river. The Danish fleet was able to defeat Alfred's fleet which may have been weakened in the previous engagement.[24]
A year later, in 886, Alfred reoccupied the city of London and set out to make it habitable again.[25] Alfred entrusted the city to the care of his son-in law &AElig;thelred, ealdorman of Mercia. The restoration of London progressed through the later half of the 880s and is believed to have revolved around a new street plan, added fortifications in addition to the existing Roman walls, and, some believe, the construction of matching fortifications on the South bank of the River Thames.[26] This is also the period in which almost all chroniclers agree that the Saxon people of pre-unification England submitted to Alfred.[27] This was not, however, the point in which Alfred came to be known as King of England; in fact he would never adopt the title for himself. In truth the power which Alfred wielded over the English peoples at this time seemed to stem largely from the military might of the West Saxons, Alfred’s political connections from having the ruler of Mercia as his son-in-law, and Alfred’s keen administration talents.
Between the restoration of London and the resumption of large scale Danish attacks in the early 890s, Alfred’s reign was rather uneventful. The relative peace of the late 880s was marred by the death of Alfred's sister, &AElig;thelswith, who died en route to Rome in 888.[28] In the same year the Archbishop of Canterbury, &AElig;thelred also passed away. One year later Guthrum, or Athelstan by his baptised name, Alfred’s former enemy and king of East Anglia, died and was buried in Hadleigh, Suffolk.[29] Guthrum’s passing marked a change in the political sphere Alfred dealt with. Guthrum’s death created a power vacuum which would stir up other power–hungry warlords eager to take his place in the following years. The quiet years of Alfred’s life were coming to a close, and war was on the horizon.
[9]

ايوب صابر 02-15-2012 09:24 AM

تابع ...Alfred the Great

Death, burial and legacy

Alfred died on 26 October. The actual year is not certain, but it was not necessarily 901 as stated in the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle.[5] How he died is unknown, although he suffered throughout his life with a painful and unpleasant illness – possibly Crohn's disease,[84] which seems to have been inherited by his grandson King Edred. He was originally buried temporarily in the Old Minster in Winchester, then moved to the New Minster (perhaps built especially to receive his body). When the New Minster moved to Hyde, a little north of the city, in 1110, the monks transferred to Hyde Abbey along with Alfred's body and those of his wife and children. Soon after the dissolution of the abbey in 1539, during the reign of Henry VIII, the church was demolished, leaving the graves intact.[85] The royal graves and many others were probably rediscovered by chance in 1788 when a prison was being constructed by convicts on the site. Coffins were stripped of lead, bones were scattered and lost, and no identifiable remains of Alfred have subsequently been found. Further excavations in 1866 and 1897 were inconclusive.[85][86]
A number of educational establishments are named in Alfred's honour. These include:
· The University of Winchester was named 'King Alfred's College, Winchester' between 1928 and 2004, whereupon it was re-named "University College Winchester".
· Alfred University and Alfred State College located in Alfred, NY, are both named after the king.
· In honour of Alfred, the University of Liverpool created a King Alfred Chair of English Literature.
· King Alfred's Community and Sports College, a secondary school in Wantage, Oxfordshire, the birthplace of Alfred.
· King's Lodge School, in Chippenham, Wiltshire is so named because King Alfred's hunting lodge is reputed to have stood on or near the site of the school.
· The King Alfred School & Specialist Sports Academy, Burnham Road, Highbridge is so named due to its rough proximity to Brent Knoll (a Beacon site) and Athelney.
· The King Alfred School in Barnet, North London, UK.
· King Alfred's Middle School, Shaftesbury, Dorset [Now defunct after reorganisation]
· King's College, Taunton, Somerset. (The king in question is King Alfred).
The Royal Navy has named one ship and two shore establishmentsHMS King Alfred.

ايوب صابر 02-15-2012 09:44 AM

أهم الأحداث في طفولته:

هناك ما يشير إلى أن والده أرسله إلى روما وهو في سن الرابعة حيث سماه البابا ملكا رغم انه كان الخامس في الترتيب من بين أخوته وأصغرهم سنا. وهو ابن الزوجة الأولى وكان والده مشغولا في الدفاع عن مملكته . أيضا هناك ما يشير بأنه كان يعاني من مشاكل صحية وانه قضى بعض الوقت في ايرلندا للعلاج.
وقد استولى أخ الفرد على الحكم وطرد والده من الحكم بينما كان الفرد في السابعة.
توفي والده وهو في سن التاسعة.
وتعرضت البلاد إلى مخاطر عديدة وشارك في الحروب وهو صغير إلى جانب إخوته.
يتم الأب في التاسعة.

==
ملاحظة مهمة: لقد توصلت في ابحاثي السابقة الى نتيجة اولية مهمة وهي ان اليتم يؤدي الى العبقرية في مجال القيادة بشكل رئيسي وهذا البحث يتجه لتأكيد هذه المعلومة. وسوف نجد ان الاغلبية العظمى من القادة العظام هنا كانوا ايتام او مجهولي الطفولة وهو ما يشير ايضا الى احتمالية ان يكونوا قد عاشوا اليتم. ايضا في الاغلب سنجد ان هؤلاء الاشخاص قد تربو بعيدا عن الاسرة ومن قبل مربية ، وربما ان هناك تعدد للزوجات، واحيانا هناك مرض وغربة وفي الاغلب ستكون حياة عاصفة، حروب او مشاكل عائلية ومشاركة في الحروب في وقت مبكر.
انتظروني هنا للمزيد.

ايوب صابر 02-16-2012 11:31 AM

8- أنتيوخوس الثالث ( العظيم )

ملك امبراطورية سليوسيد

هو الملك أنطيوخوس الثالث الكبير ملك سوريةالسلوقي خلال السنوات 223 - 187 قبل الميلاد، ولقد انتصر على البطالمة المصريين في عام 202 و 198 قبل الميلاد، في المعركة التي جرت عند بانياس الجولان فصارت سورية بما فيها (سهل البقاع) والساحل الفينيقي وحوران التي كانت حدودها قد وصلت الى جبل عجلون في الأردن ملكا له.
ولكن هذا التوسع قد أخاف الإمبراطورية الرومانية التي شننت عليه حربا وهزمته عام 191 قبل الميلاد، وعلى أثر هزيمته هذه تم عقد اتفاقية سلام عام 188 قبل الميلاد خسر بموجبها جميع ممتلكاته في آسيا الصغرى غربي جبال طوروس فضعف على أثرها نفوذ الدولة السلوقية في المناطق المحيطة بالبحر الأبيض المتوسط

==

أنطيوخوس

أنطيوخوس Antiochos اسم مقدوني يعني «المقاوم»، تسمى به ثلاثة عشر ملكاً من ملوك الأسرة السلوقية[ر.السلوقيون] التي حكمت سورية بعد الاسكندر المقدوني، وكانت عاصمتها أنطاكية على العاصي. أسس هذه الأسرة في عام 312ق.م سلوقس الأول «نيكاتور» أي المنتصر الذي كان أحد قادة الاسكندر المقدوني المشهورين، وتمكن بعد موت الاسكندر عام 323ق.م من إقامة ملك له ولأبنائه الذين حكموا سورية حتى عام 64ق.م، إلى حين استولى الرومان عليها.
أما الملوك والحكام من الأسرة السلوقية الذين حملوا اسم أنطيوخوس وحكموا سورية فهم:
ـ أنطيوخوس الأول (سوتر) (281-261ق.م).
ـ أنطيوخوس الثاني (ثيوس) (261-246ق.م).
ـ أنطيوخوس الثالث الكبير(ميغاس) (223-187ق.م).

==

حروب ومعارك المملكة السلوقية

.....لم يعترف السلوقيون بسيادة البطالمة على القسم الجنوبي الغربي من الهلال الخصيب، المسمى (Coele-Syria / كل سوريا) أو سورية الجوفاء وخاضوا ضدهم سلسلة من الحروب عرفت باسم الحروب السورية (278 - 168 ق.م) لم يستطيعوا في الأربعة الأولى منها تثبيت سيادتهم العسكرية، كما حاربت الدويلات الهلنستية بعضها في الأناضول، وحارب السلوقيون مجموعات البدو البارثيين الذين نزلوا منطقة جنوب بحر قزوين وشكلوا ماعرف بدولة الأشكانيان أو الأرشيكون.
ودام أمر الحروب بعد تولي أنطيوخس الأول سوتر (281- 261 ق.م) (Antiochus I Soter) ابن سلوقس الأول، حيث تحالف مع ماجاس القوريني (Magas of Cyrene) ضد بطليموس الثاني في الحرب السورية الأولى وحقق نجاحآ محدودآ، وبعد أن قتل في إحدى المعارك ضد الكلت، وتولى بعده ابنه أنطيوخس الثاني ثيوس (Antiochus II Theos) حكم(261- 246 ق.م) الذي حصل في الحرب السورية الثانية على أجزاء من ايونيا (Ionia)، ثم تولى سلوقس الثاني كالينيكوس (Seleucus II Callinicus) حكم (246- 226 ق.م) والذي حصلت الحرب السورية الثالثة في عهده.
مع أعتلاء أنطيوخس الثالث الكبير الحكم في (123- 187 ق.م) وهو الأخ الأصغر لسلوقس الثالث كيرانوس (Seleucus III Ceraunus)، عادت الدولة السلوقية لتستعيد قوتها وتبسط سيطرتها على اجزاء واسعة، فقد أعادت السيطرة على أجزاء من الأنضول وصولاً إلى أرمينيا، وأجزاء من (كل سورية) في الحرب السورية الرابعة في معركة رفح في العام (217 ق.م) الذي واجه بها بطليموس الرابع، إلا أنه استطاع في العام (200 ق.م) السيطرة التامة على منطقة جنوب غرب الهلال الخصيب في معركة بانياس الحولة في الجولان جنوب غرب سوريا، كما وعمت سيطرت الدولة السلوقية بدأ من العام (196 ق.م) على كل آسيا الصغرى بما في ذلك المناطق الساحلية، وامتد نفوذ الدولة حتة تراقيا، مما أدى إلى المواجهه مع الرومان الذين دخلوا المنطقة اليونانية في نفس الفترة بما عرف باسم الحروب الرومية السورية (Roman-Syrian War) في القترة ما بين(192- 188 ق.م) والتي انتهت بخسارة السلوقيين في معركة ماغنسيا (Magnesia)في العام (190 ق.م) واضطر الدولة السلوقية إلى توقيع معاهدة صلح أفاميا(في فريجيا) في سوريا عام (188 ق.م) مع الجمهورية الرومية، تراجعت بموجبها الدولة السلوقية حتى كيليكيا.
بعد موت أنطيوخس الثالث (187 ق.م) استقلت الأقليم التي ضملت لدولة في عهده واقتصرت حدود الدولة السلوقية على الهلال الخصيب وغرب أيران، وبدأت الإمبراطورية الرومانية بفرض سطوتها، وكذلك الإمبراطورية الفارسية،، وعادة الأوضاع لتتحسن مع اعتلاء انطيوخوس الرابع الظاهر العرش (175-164 ق.م) حيث حدثت الحرب السورية السادسة (170 ق.م) واحتل السلوقين مصر وهزم البطالمة وتمت سيطرت الدولة السلوقية على الجزء الأكبر من مصر السفلى، وامتد حكم الدولة السلوقية في مناطق واسعة من مصر، وفي يوم إلفسينا عام (168 ق.م) ارسل مبعوث روما وتم ألأتفاق بين السلوقيين والروم وتخلى السلوقيين بموجبها عن الجزء الجنوبي، وفي طريق عودته قام بتدمير معبد أورشليم (القدس) في العام (167 ق.م) لمعاقبة اليهود الذين تحالفوا مع البطالمة ضد الدولة، وعلى أثر ذلك حدث التمردالحشموني (المكابية اليهودية) في جنوب غرب الهلال الخصيب (فلسطين) (165 ق.م)، كذلك أعاد الظاهر انطيخوس ضم أرمينا للدولة السلوقية، ومات في إحدى المعارك على الجبهة الشرقية.

ايوب صابر 02-16-2012 11:32 AM

تابع ،،،
Antiochus III the Great (c. 241–187 BC), ruler of the Seleucid Empire
Antiochus III the Great
The 6th ruler of the Seleucid Empire, Antiochus III the Great (Greek: ντίoχoς Μέγας; ca. 241–187 BC, ruled 222–187 BC) Seleucid Greek king ruled over Greater Syria and western Asia towards the end of the 3rd century BC. Rising to the throne at the age of eighteen in 223 BC, his early campaigns against the Ptolemaic Kingdom were unsuccessful, but in the following years Antiochus gained several military victories.
His traditional designation, the Great, reflects an epithet he briefly assumed. He also assumed the title "Basileus Megas" (which is Greek for "Great King"), the traditional title of the Persian kings.
Self-declaring himself the "champion of Greek freedom against Roman domination", Antiochus III waged a war against the Roman Republic in mainland Greece in autumn of 192 BC[4][5] only to be defeated
Antiochus III was a member of the Greek-MacedonianSeleucid dynasty, he was the son of king Seleucus II and Laodice II and was born in 242 BC near Susa in Iran.[10] Antiochus succeeded his brother Seleucus III as the king of the Seleucid Empire.
Antiochus III inherited a disorganized state. Not only had Asia Minor become detached, but the easternmost provinces had broken away, Bactria under the Greek Diodotus of Bactria, and Parthia under the nomad chieftain Arsaces. Soon after Antiochus's accession, Media and Persis revolted under their governors, the brothers Molon and Alexander.
The young king, under the baneful influence of the minister Hermeias, authorised an attack on Ptolemaic Syria instead of going in person to face the rebels. The attack against Egypt of the Ptolemies proved a fiasco, and the generals sent against Molon and Alexander met with disaster. Only in Asia Minor, where the king's cousin, the able Achaeus represented the Seleucid cause, did its prestige recover, driving the Pergamene power back to its earlier limits.
In 221 BC Antiochus at last went east, and the rebellion of Molon and Alexander collapsed which Polybios attributes in part to his following the advice of Zeuxis‎ rather than Hermeias. The submission of Lesser Media, which had asserted its independence under Artabazanes, followed. Antiochus rid himself of Hermeias by assassination and returned to Syria (220 BC). Meanwhile Achaeus himself had revolted and assumed the title of king in Asia Minor. Since, however, his power was not well enough grounded to allow an attack on Syria, Antiochus considered that he might leave Achaeus for the present and renew his attempt on Ptolemaic Syria.

His father
Seleucus III Ceraunus
III Soter, called Seleucus Ceraunus (Greek: Σέλευκος Γ' Σωτρ, Σέλευκος Κεραυνός ca. 243 BC – 223 BC), was a ruler of the Hellenistic Seleucid Kingdom, the eldest son of Seleucus II Callinicus and Laodice II. His birth name was Alexander and was named after his great uncle the Seleucid official Alexander. Alexander changed his name to Seleucus after he succeeded his father as King. After a brief reign of three years (225 BC–223 BC), Seleucus was assassinated in Anatolia by members of his army while on campaign against Attalus I of Pergamon. His official byname "Soter" - Greek: Σωτρ means "Saviour", while his nickname "Ceraunus" - Greek: Κεραυνός means "Thunder".
Early wars against other Hellenistic rulers

The campaigns of 219 BC and 218 BC carried the Seleucid armies almost to the confines of Ptolemaic Kingdom, but in 217 BC Ptolemy IV defeated Antiochus at the Battle of Raphia. This defeat nullified all Antiochus's successes and compelled him to withdraw north of the Lebanon.
In 216 BC Antiochus' army marched into western Anatolia to suppress the local rebellion led by Antiochus' own cousin Achaeus, and had by 214 BC driven him from the field into Sardis. Capturing Achaeus, Antiochus had him executed. The citadel managed to hold out until 213 BC under Achaeus' widow Laodice who surrendered later.
Having thus recovered the central part of Asia Minor (for the Seleucid government had perforce to tolerate the dynasties in Pergamon, Bithynia and Cappadocia) Antiochus turned to recover the outlying provinces of the north and east. He obliged Xerxes of Armenia to acknowledge his supremacy in 212 BC. In 209 BC Antiochus invaded Parthia, occupied the capital Hecatompylus and pushed forward into Hyrcania. The Parthian king Arsaces II apparently successfully sued for peace.
War against Rome and death
Antiochus then moved to Asia Minor, by land and by sea, to secure the coast towns which belonged to the remnants of Ptolemaic overseas dominions and the independent Greek cities. This enterprise earned him the antagonism of the Roman Republic, since Smyrna and Lampsacus appealed to the republic of the west, and the tension grew after Antiochus had in 196 BC established a footing in Thrace. The evacuation of Greece by the Romans gave Antiochus his opportunity, and he now had the fugitive Hannibal at his court to urge him on.
In 192 BC Antiochus invaded Greece with a 10,000 man army, and was elected the commander in chief of the Aetolian League. In 191 BC, however, the Romans under Manius Acilius Glabrio routed him at Thermopylae, forcing him to withdraw to Asia Minor. The Romans followed up their success by invading Anatolia, and the decisive victory of Scipio Asiaticus at Magnesia ad Sipylum (190 BC), following the defeat of Hannibal at sea off Side, delivered Asia Minor into their hands.
By the Treaty of Apamea (188 BC) the Seleucid king abandoned all the country north of the Taurus, which the Roman Republic distributed amongst its local allies. As a consequence of this blow to the Seleucid power, the outlying provinces of the empire, recovered by Antiochus, reasserted their independence. Antiochus mounted a fresh eastern expedition in Luristan, where he died on while pillaging a temple of Bel at Elymaïs, Persia, in 187 BC.[5]
Bactrian campaign and Indian expedition

Coin of Antiochos III.
Year 209 BC saw Antiochus in Bactria, where the Greco-Bactrian king Euthydemus I had supplanted the original rebel. Antiochus again met with success.[12] He was defeated by Antiochus at the Battle of the Arius but after sustaining a famous siege in his capitalBactra (Balkh), Euthydemus obtained an honourable peace by which Antiochus promised Euthydemus' son Demetrius the hand of one of his daughters.[13]
Antiochus next, following in the steps of Alexander, crossed into the Kabul valley, reaching the realm of Indian king Sophagasenus and returned west by way of Seistan and Kerman (206/5). According to Polybius:
"He crossed the Caucasus (Hindu Kush) and descended into India; renewed his friendship with Sophagasenus (Subhashsena in Prakrit) the king of the Indians; received more elephants, until he had a hundred and fifty altogether; and having once more provisioned his troops, set out again personally with his army: leaving Androsthenes of Cyzicus the duty of taking home the treasure which this king had agreed to hand over to him.[13]"
Persia and Coele Syria campaigns

From Seleucia on the Tigris he led a short expedition down the Persian Gulf against the Gerrhaeans of the Arabian coast (205 BC/204 BC). Antiochus seemed to have restored the Seleucid empire in the east, which him the title of "the Great" (Antiochos Megas). In 205/204 BC the infant Ptolemy V Epiphanes succeeded to the Egyptian throne, and Antiochus is said (notably by Polybios) to have concluded a secret pact with Philip V of Macedon for the partition of the Ptolemaic possessions. Under the terms of this pact, Macedon were to receive Egypt's possessions around the Aegean Sea and Cyrene, while Antiochus would annex Cyprus and Egypt.
Once more Antiochus attacked the Ptolemaic province of Coele Syria and Phoenicia, and by 199 BC he seems to have had possession of it before the Aetolian, Scopas, recovered it for Ptolemy. But that recovery proved brief, for in 198 BC Antiochus defeated Scopas at the Battle of Panium, near the sources of the Jordan, a battle which marks the end of Ptolemaic rule in Judea.

ايوب صابر 02-16-2012 11:34 AM

تابع ،،،

Family

Coin of Antiochus the Great. The Greek inscription reads ΒΑΣΙΛΕΩΣ ΑΝΤΙΟΧΟΥ, King Antiochus.
In 222 BC, Antiochus III married Princess Laodice of Pontus, a daughter of King Mithridates II of Pontus and Princess Laodice of the Seleucid Empire. The couple were first cousins through their mutual grandfather, Antiochus II Theos. Antiochus and Laodice had eight children (three sons and five daughters):
· Antiochus (221 - 193 BC), Antiochus III's first heir apparent and joint-king with his father from 210 - 193 BC
· Seleucus IV Philopator (c. 220 - 175 BC), Antiochus III's successor
· Ardys
· unnamed daughter, betrothed in about 206 BC to Demetrius I of Bactria
· Laodice IV, married all three of her brothers in succession and became Queen of the Seleucid Empire through her second and third marriages
· Cleopatra I Syra (c. 204 - 176 BC), married in 193 BC Ptolemy V Epiphanes of Egypt
· Antiochis, married in 194 BC King Ariarathes IV of Cappadocia
· Mithridates (215 - 164 BC), succeeded his brother Seleucus IV Philopator in 175 BC under the regnal name Antiochus IV Epiphanes
Laodice III died in about 191 BC. Later that year, Antiochus III remarried to Euboea of Chalcis. They had no children. [15]
Cultural portrayals
The caroline era play Believe as You List is centered around Antiochus resistance to the Romans after the Battle of Thermopylae. The play was originally about Sebastian of Portugal surviving the Battle of Alcazar and returning, trying to gather support to return to the throne. This first version was censored for being considered "subversive" because it portrayed Sebastian being deposed, its comments in favor of an Anglo-Spanish alliance and possible pro-Catholicism, which led to the final version changing to the story of Antiochus (which led to historical innacuracy in exaggerating his defeat at that phase in history to fit the earlier text), turning Spaniards into Romans and the Catholic eremite into a stoic philosopher.

يتيم في سن الـ 18

ايوب صابر 02-16-2012 10:38 PM

9- الإمبراطور أشوكا (Ashoka, Asoka).العظيم

ولد عام 304 قبل الميلاد وتوفي عام 232 قبل الميلاد، وإسمه هوأشوكا فارذانا وهو إبن بندوسارا بن تشاندرا جوبتا الملك الهندي العظيم. كان أهمحكام إمبراطورية الموريين بالهند وهو من قام ببناء أعمدة أشوكا التي نقش عليهاأوامر الدولة المورينية باللغة البرهمية.

أشوكا Asoka من أعظم ملوك الهند في التاريخ، حكمبين 273-237ق.م، ينتمي إلى أسرة موريا التي حكمت البلاد بين 321 و185ق.م. وكان لهدور كبير في ترسيخ وحدة بلاد شبه القارة الهندية، وفي نشر تعاليم البوذية في الهندوخارجها.

عصر أشوكا وأسرةموريا:

عقب حملة الاسكندر المقدوني على بلاد الشرق، التياجتاح بها الامبراطورية الفارسية الأخمينية وبلاد الهند ظهرت على المسرح الهنديشخصية مهمة كان لها تأثير خطير في تاريخ الهند القديم: شاندرا غوبتا (ساندرا كوتوسعند المؤلفين الإغريق الكلاسيكيين). ولا يعرف أصل هذا الرجل على وجه الدقة، لكنهاستطاع أن يؤسس نحو عام 321ق.م أسرة حاكمة في الهند هي أسرة موريا، التي كان أشوكاأشهر ملوكها.

امتدت مملكة شاندرا غوبتا، التي كان ظهورها رداًعلى الغزو المقدوني ـ الهلّيني، من وادي السند (الهندوس) إلى بلاد البنغال، ومنجبال هيمالايا شمالاً إلى جبال بانديا، وأقيمت أسس الدولة على هدي التعاليمالبراهمانية الهندوسية، وبمساعدة واحد من أعظم حكماء الهند هو الوزير كوتيليا، صاحبأقدم رسالة في السياسة (أرتاشاسترا)، تحدث فيها عن مستلزمات نظام الدولة، وعنالاقتصاد والضرائب وأصول الحكم.

ونمت إبان حكم هذه الأسرة العلاقات التجاريةوالحضارية والثقافية مع دول المشرق التي كانت تحكمها أسرات حاكمة هلينية في سوريةومصر، في حين نهض الإيرانيون في وجه النفوذ الهليني بتأسيس المملكة الفرثية فيأواسط القرن الثالث ق.م.

خلف شاندرا غوبتا بعد موته ابنه الذي تذكره المصادراليونانية باسم «أميتروخاتس» Amithrochates، نقلاً عن السنسكريتية «أميتراغاتا» Amithraghata، أي محارب الأعداء. ويظن أن هذا اللقب يظهر الدور الحربي للعاهل الذيتذكره المصادر البوذية باسمه: «بندوسارا» أو «بدرا سارا» أو «ناندا سارا»، وهو والدأشوكا. ولا يعرف عن حياته إلا القليل.

تطورت العلاقات الدبلوماسية في أيام بندو سارا بينالهند من جهة والمملكة السورية السلوقية في أيام سلوقس الأول نيكاتور، والمملكةالمصرية البطلمية في حكم بطلميوس الثاني فيلادلفوس من جهة أخرى. وتتحدث الوثائق عنتبادل السفارات بين هذه الدول، الأمر الذي ترك أثراً عميقاً في تنمية العلاقاتالتجارية وفي تبادل المؤثرات الفنية والثقافية.

حُكمأشوكا:

ولد أشوكا في بيتاليبوترا. وتلقى تعليماً ممتازاًمدة عشر سنوات قبل أن يعهد إليه والده في مهمات للمشاركة في حمل أعباء المُلك معه،واكتسب خبرة في إدارة المملكة إذ كان نائباً للملك في عدد من المقاطعات. وعند موتأبيه لم يكن أحقَّ أخوته بالوراثة ولكنه كان أفضلهم بما كسبه من خبرة إدارية ومنتأييد الوزير القوي رادغوبتا. فعمل جاهداً على المحافظة على وحدة المملكة وسعى إلىتوسيع حدودها، وإلى إقامة علاقات طيبة بين الحاكم والرعية.

ولكن احتلال أشوكا منطقة كالينغا (أوريسا اليوم) فيبلاد البنغال عام 261ق.م لبسط سيطرة أسرة موريا عليها، كان منعطفاً تاريخياً فيحياته، فقد حوّل الحدث العاهل المحارب الفاتح إلى رسول للتسامح والأخوّة الإنسانية،بعد أن فُجع بوقائع الحروب وآلامها وآثارها المأسوية على الناس. وهكذا تعزَّز لديهالإيمان بالتعاليم الدينية الهندية التي تدعو إلى احترام الحياة بكل صورها، فاعتنقالتعاليم البوذية بلا تعصب من دون أن يتخلى عن كل شيء في الديانة البرهمية ومن دونأن ينكر معتقدات الآخرين. وعمل أشوكا في سياسته الحازمة على تطوير توجهات البوذية،ومهّد لجعلها ديانة عالمية بإرسال الدعاة إلى أنحاء البلاد: إلى كشمير وسري لانكةوشرقي الهند. وتدل الوثائق الهلنستية على أن البوذية كانت معروفة في أنطاكية وفيالإسكندرية منذ ذلك العصر.

استطاع أشوكا بسياسته الحكيمة والبصيرة أن يوحد تحتحكمه كل شبه القارة الهندية، باستثناء أسّام في أقصى الشمال والدكّن (موطن التامولأو التاميل) في أقصى الجنوب. وكان من أكثر رجال الدولة نجاحاً في الربط بين الأخلاقوالسياسة، بالتوفيق بين المثالية في تعاليم بوذا والوصولية في سياسة كوتيليا الذييماثل في الثقافة الهندية مكيافيلّي في الثقافة الغربية الأوربية.

مآثر أشوكاوتعاليمه:

اهتم أشوكا بتنظيم الإدارة، وعمل على تبادلالمسؤوليات دورياً بين كبار المسؤولين بصورة يتمكنون بها من التمرس بمسؤولياتالإدارة واكتساب خبرة واسعة وعلى أفضل وجه. وعيّن موظفين، ذارما ماهاماترا (أنصارالحق)، أوكلت إليهم مسؤولية نُصرة الحق (ذارما) على القوة (داندا)، كالمراقبينالذين كان لهم نفوذ واسع في الامبراطورية الرومانية، والمحتسب في الدولة العربيةالإسلامية.

وعلى عهد هذا العاهل الهندي بُذل جهد كبير لحمايةطرق المواصلات ولرعاية المسافرين بغرس الأشجار على امتداد طرق القوافل، وببناءالاستراحات والمحطات وبتهيئة الملاجئ والمآوي. وأمر بنقش تعاليمه على مسلاّت حجريةنشرت في مناطق عدة، أو على جرف الصخور للتبشير بتعاليم الهند وبفكر عاهلها الكبيرالذي وصف في الوثائق القديمة بالمحبوب والتقيّ والناسك والعادل. وتدل هذه الألقابعلى ما حظي به اسمه من مرتبة عظيمة بين ملوك الهند القديمة.

تفرد أشوكا في تاريخ الهند بالجمع بين السلطاتالزمنية والسلطات الروحية. وكان شديد الاقتناع بقيمه الأخلاقية ويعدّ نفسه حاملاًلرسالة الدعوة إليها ويأتي في مقدمتها نبذ العنف، والعدل بينالناس.

ومن أكثر أقواله التصاقاً بشخصه: «كل الناس أبنائي، وليس من واجب على المرء أسمى من العمل لخير الإنسانية كلها». وهي من التعاليم التي دعا إليها المهاتما غاندي صانع الهند الحديثة

ايوب صابر 02-16-2012 10:40 PM

تابع ....اشوكا
Ashoka

(Redirected from Ashoka the Great)
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Ashoka (disambiguation).
Ashoka
Maurya Samrat
A "Chakravartin" ruler, first century BC/CE. Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati. Preserved at Musee Guimet
Reign
274–232 BC
Coronation
270 BC
Titles
Samraat Chakravartin; other titles include Devanampriya and Priyadarsin
Born
304 BC
Birthplace
Pataliputra, Patna
Died
232 BC (aged 72)
Place of death
Pataliputra, Patna
Buried
Ashes immersed in the Ganges River, possibly at Varanasi, Cremated 232 BC, less than 24 hours after death
Predecessor
Bindusara
Successor
Dasaratha Maurya
Consort
Maharani Devi
Wives
Rani Tishyaraksha
Rani Padmavati
Rani Kaurwaki

Offspring
Mahendra, Sanghamitra, Teevala, Kunala
Royal House
Mauryan dynasty
Father
Bindusara
Mother
Rani Dharma or Shubhadrangi
Religious beliefs
Buddhism

Ashoka (Devanāgarī: अशोक, IAST: Aśoka, IPA: [aˈɕoːkə], ca. 304–232 BC), also known as Ashoka the Great, was an Indian emperor of the Maurya Dynasty who ruled almost all of the Indian subcontinent from ca. 269 BC to 232 BC.[1] One of India's greatest emperors, Ashoka reigned over most of present-day India after a number of military conquests. His empire stretched from present-day Pakistan and Afghanistan in the west, to the present-day Bangladesh and the Indian state of Assam in the east, and as far south as northern Kerala and Andhra Pradesh. He conquered the kingdom named Kalinga, which none of his ancestors had conquered starting from Chandragupta Maurya. His reign was headquartered in Magadha (present-day Bihar). He embraced Buddhism after witnessing the mass deaths of the Kalinga War, which he himself had waged out of a desire for conquest. He was later dedicated to the propagation of Buddhism across Asia and established monuments marking several significant sites in the life of Gautama Buddha. Ashoka was a devotee of ahimsa (nonviolence), love, truth, tolerance and vegetarianism. Ashoka is remembered in history as a philanthropic administrator. In the history of India, Ashoka is referred to as Samraat Chakravartin Ashoka – the "Emperor of Emperors Ashoka".
His name "aśoka" means "painless, without sorrow" in Sanskrit (the a privativum and śoka "pain, distress"). In his edicts, he is referred to as Devānāmpriya (Pali Devānaṃpiya or "The Beloved Of The Gods"), and Priyadarśin (Pali Piyadasī or "He who regards everyone with affection").
Along with the Edicts of Ashoka, his legend is related in the later 2nd-century Aśokāvadāna ("Narrative of Asoka") and Divyāvadāna ("Divine narrative"), and in the Sri Lankan text Mahavamsa ("Great Chronicle").
Ashoka played a critical role in helping make Buddhism a world religion.[2] As the peace-loving ruler of one of the world's largest, richest and most powerful multi-ethnic states, he is considered an exemplary ruler, who tried to put into practice a secular state ethic of non-violence. The emblem of the modern Republic of India is an adaptation of the Lion Capital of Ashoka.

Biography
Early life
Ashoka was born to the Mauryan emperor Bindusara and his queen, Dharmā [or Dhammā]. He was the grandson of Chandragupta Maurya, founder of Mauryan dynasty.
Ashokāvadāna states that his mother was a queen named Subhadrangī, the daughter of Champa of Telangana. Queen Subhadrangī was a Brahmin of the Ajivika sect. Sage Pilindavatsa (aias Janasana) was a kalupaga Brahmin of the Ajivika sect had found Subhadrangī as a suitable match for Emperor Bindusara.
A palace intrigue دسسسهkept her away from the king. This eventually ended, and she bore a son. It is from her exclamation "I am now without sorrow", that Ashoka got his name. The Divyāvadāna tells a similar story, but gives the name of the queen as Janapadakalyānī.
هناك اختلاف على اسم الام ويبدو ان والده كان له عد هائل من الزوجات ويقال انه قتل 99 من اخوته غير الاشقاء لكي يصل الى الحكم
Ashoka had several elder siblings, all of whom were his half-brothers from other wives of Bindusāra.
He had been given the royal military training knowledge.
تم تدريبه التدريب الملكي العسكري
He was a fearsome hunter, and according to a legend, killed a lion with just a wooden rod.
كات صيادا لا يخاف ويقال انه قتل اسد بعصا
He was very adventurous and a trained fighter, who was known for his skills with the sword. Because of his reputation as a frightening warrior and a heartless general, he was sent to curb the riots in the Avanti province of the Mauryan empire.
Rise to power
Maurya Empire at the age of Ashoka. The empire stretched from Afghanistan to Bangladesh/Assam and from Central Asia (Afghanistan) to Tamil Nadu/South India.
The Divyavandana talks of Ashoka putting down a revolt due to activities of wicked ministers. This may have been an incident in Bindusara's times.
قاد حملة للقضاء على تمرد قام به بعض الوزراء ويعتقد ان ذلك تم في زمن والده
Taranatha's account states that Chanakya, one of Bindusara's great lords, destroyed the nobles and kings of 16 towns and made himself the master of all territory between the eastern and the western seas. Some historians consider this as an indication of Bindusara's conquest of the Deccan while others consider it as suppression of a revolt. Following this, Ashoka was stationed at Ujjayini as governor.
Bindusara's death in 273 BC led to a war over succession.
مات والده عام 273 قبل الميلاد ولذلك اندلعت حرب على وراثته
According to Divyavandana, Bindusara wanted his son Sushim to succeed him but Ashoka was supported by his father's ministers. A minister named Radhagupta seems to have played an important role. Ashoka managed to become the king by getting rid of the legitimate heir to the throne, by tricking him into entering a pit filled with live coals.
لقد تخلص اشوكا من الزريث الشرعي للحكم بخداعه وذلك بمساعدة احد الوزراء واستولى على الجكم
The Dipavansa and Mahavansa refer to Ashoka killing 99 of his brothers, sparing only one, named Tissa,
وتقول كتب التاريخ بأنه قتل 99 من اخوته وترك واحد فقد يعيش اسمه تيسا
although there is no clear proof about this incident. The coronation happened in 269 BC, four years after his succession to the throne.
توج عام 269 بعد اربع ة سنوات من موت والده
Early life as Emperor
Ashoka is said to have been of a wicked nature and bad temper. He submitted his ministers to a test of loyalty and had 500 of them killed. He also kept a harem of around 500 women. When a few of these women insulted him, he had the whole lot of them burnt to death. He also built hell on earth, an elaborate and horrific torture chamber. This torture chamber earned him the name of Chand Ashoka (Sanskrit), meaning Ashoka the Fierce.[5]
Ascending the throne, Ashoka expanded his empire over the next eight years, from the present-day boundaries and regions of Burma–Bangladesh and the state of Assam in India in the east to the territory of present-day Iran / Persia and Afghanistan in the west; from the Pamir Knots in the north almost to the peninsular of southern India (i.e. Tamil Nadu / Andhra Pradesh).[5]

ايوب صابر 02-16-2012 10:42 PM

تابع ....اشوكا
Conquest of Kalinga
While the early part of Ashoka's reign was apparently quite bloodthirsty, he became a follower of the Buddha's teaching after his conquest of Kalinga on the east coast of India in the present-day states of Orissa and North Coastal Andhra Pradesh. Kalinga was a state that prided itself on its sovereignty and democracy. With its monarchical parliamentary democracy it was quite an exception in ancient Bharata where there existed the concept of Rajdharma. Rajdharma means the duty of the rulers, which was intrinsically entwined with the concept of bravery and Kshatriya dharma. The Kalinga War happened eight years after his coronation. From his 13th inscription, we come to know that the battle was a massive one and caused the deaths of more than 100,000 soldiers and many civilians who rose up in defense; over 150,000 were deported.[7] When he was walking through the grounds of Kalinga after his conquest, rejoicing in his victory, he was moved by the number of bodies strewn there and the wails of the kith and kin of the dead.
Death and legacy
The Junagadh rock contains inscriptions by Ashoka (fourteen of the Edicts of Ashoka), Rudradaman I and Skandagupta.
Ashoka ruled for an estimated forty years. After his death, the Mauryan dynasty lasted just fifty more years. Ashoka had many wives and children, but many of their names are lost to time. Mahindra and Sanghamitra were twins born by his first wife, Devi, in the city of Ujjain. He had entrusted to them the job of making his state religion, Buddhism, more popular across the known and the unknown world. Mahindra and Sanghamitra went into Sri Lanka and converted the King, the Queen and their people to Buddhism. They were naturally not handling state affairs after him.
In his old age, he seems to have come under the spell of his youngest wife Tishyaraksha. It is said that she had got his son Kunala, the regent in Takshashila, blinded by a wily stratagem. The official executioners spared Kunala and he became a wandering singer accompanied by his favourite wife Kanchanmala. In Pataliputra, Ashoka hears Kunala's song, and realizes that Kunala's misfortune may have been a punishment for some past sin of the emperor himself and condemns Tishyaraksha to death, restoring Kunala to the court. Kunala was succeeded by his son, Samprati, but his rule did not last long after Ashoka's death.
The reign of Ashoka Maurya could easily have disappeared into history as the ages passed by, and would have had he not left behind a record of his trials. The testimony of this wise king was discovered in the form of magnificently sculpted pillars and boulders with a variety of actions and teachings he wished to be published etched into the stone. What Ashoka left behind was the first written language in India since the ancient city of Harappa. The language used for inscription was the then current spoken form called Prakrit.
In the year 185 BC, about fifty years after Ashoka's death, the last Maurya ruler, Brhadrata, was assassinated by the commander-in-chief of the Mauryan armed forces, Pusyamitra Sunga, while he was taking the Guard of Honor of his forces. Pusyamitra Sunga founded the Sunga dynasty (185 BC-78 BC) and ruled just a fragmented part of the Mauryan Empire. Many of the northwestern territories of the Mauryan Empire (modern-day Afghanistan and Northern Pakistan) became the Indo-Greek Kingdom.
In 1992, Ashoka was ranked #53 on Michael H. Hart's list of the most influential figures in history. In 2001, a semi-fictionalized portrayal of Ashoka's life was produced as a motion picture under the title Asoka. King Ashoka, the third monarch of the Indian Mauryan dynasty, has come to be regarded as one of the most exemplary rulers in world history. The British historian H.G. Wells has written: "Amidst the tens of thousands of names of monarchs that crowd the columns of history, their majesties and graciousnesses and serenities and royal highnesses and the like, the name of Asoka shines, and shines, almost alone, a star."

ايوب صابر 02-16-2012 11:04 PM

تابع اشوكا..
واضح ان اشوكا ولد وعاش في اجواء مرعبة، وهناك ما يشير الى ان والدته من عامة الشعب كما ان هناك خلاف على من تكون والدته مما يفتح المجال لكل الاحتمالات وقد يكون لقيط او ابن غير شرعي، ويقال ايضا ان والدته ابعدت عن زوجها متعدد الزوجات بسبب المكائد والدسائس ولا يكاد يعرف عنها شيء سوى انها انجبت اشوكا الذي تم تدريبه عسكريا منذ طفولته ولذلك كان فظا غليظا قاسيا محاربا ويقال انه قتل اسد بعصا.
ابعد اشوكا وهو ما يزال غض صغير السن من قبل اخوته بحيث تم ارساله لمحاربة ثورات في مناطق نائية عله يقتل هناك ولكنه حقق النصر وعاد لينافس اخوه الوريث الشرعي على الحكم ويقال انه قتل 99 اخ غير شقيق بعد موت والده وابقى على واحد فقط.
المعلومات تشير الى انه كان في سن الثلاثين او التاسعة والعشرين عندما مات ابوه لكن لا يعرف متى ماتت امه . كما لا يعرف اذا كان قد عاش في ظل والده ولكن الاغلب انه ارسل الى مربية لكثرة الاولاد غير الاشقاء.
سنعتبره مجهول الطفولة لاننا لا نعرف متى توفيت والدته رغم ان كل المؤشرات تشير الى انه عاش يتما اجتماعيا في ظل ظروف صعبة وتعدد لزوجات وام من عامة الشعب ابعدها زوجها عن القصر بسبب دسائس ومكايد. وهو الامر الذي دفعه للتصرف بتلك القسوة مع اخوته غير الاشقاء.

مجهول الطفولة.

ايوب صابر 02-17-2012 12:14 AM

10- اشوت الاول العظيم حاكم ابيريا ( جورجيا الحالية )

Ashot I of Iberia
Nicknames:

"the Great", "Աշոտ Մեծ", "El Grande"

Birthdate: 815

Birthplace:Armenia

Death:Died 890 in Armenia
Ashot

Prince of Iberia
Kouropalatēs

Ashot Kurapalates, first Bagrationi King of Georgia, 829 AD

Bagrat I of Iberia
Adarnase II of Tao-Klarjeti
Guaram Mampali
Bagrationi, Queen of Abasgia

Father: Adarnase I of Tao-Klarjeti: Died c. 826/830
Nigali valley

Ashot I the Great (Georgian: აშოტ I დიდი) (died 826/830) was a presiding prince of Iberia (modern Georgia), first of the Bagratid family to have attained to this office c. 813. From his base in Tao-Klarjeti, he fought to enlarge the Bagratid territories and sought the Byzantine protectorate against the Arab encroachment until being murdered c. 830. Ashot is also known as Ashot I Curopalates for the Byzantine title he wore. A patron of Christian culture and a friend of the church, he has been canonized by the Georgian Orthodox Church.
Biography
Ashot was the son of the Iberian nobleman Adarnase who had founded the Bagratid hereditary fiefdom in Tao-Klarjeti (now northeast Turkey) and bequeathed to his son extensive possessions acquired upon the extinction of his Guaramid and Chosroid cousins. Ashot initially failed to gain a foothold in central Iberia (Shida Kartli), his efforts being dashed by the Arab control of Tiflis. Ashot established himself in his patrimonial duchy of Klarjeti, where he restored the castle of Artanuji said to have been built by the Iberian king Vakhtang I Gorgasali in the 5th century, and received the Byzantine protection, being recognized as the presiding prince and curopalates of Iberia. To revive the country devastated by the Arabs and cholera epidemics, he patronized the local monastic communities established by Grigol Khandzteli, and encouraged the settlement of the Georgians in the region. As a result, the political and religious center of Iberia was effectively transferred from central Iberia to the south-west, in Tao-Klarjeti.[1][2]
From his base in Tao-Klarjeti, Ashot fought to recover more Georgian lands from the Arab hold and, though not always successful, succeeded in taking much of the adjoining lands from Tao in the southwest to Shida Kartli in the northeast, including Kola, Artani, Javakheti, Samtskhe, and Trialeti. Of the former Chosroid possessions, only Kakheti to the east eluded him. With local Arab emirs in the Caucasus growing ever more independent, the Caliph recognized Ashot as the prince of Iberia in order to counter the rebellious emir of Tiflis Isma’il ibn Shu’aib c. 818. The emir had enlisted support of Ashot’s foe—the Kakhetian prince Grigol—and the Georgian highland tribes of Mtiulians and Tsanars. Ashot, joined by the Byzantine vassal king of Abasgia, Theodosius II, met the emir on the Ksani, winning a victory and pushing the Kakhetians from central Iberian lands.[2]
The Bagratids' fortunes reversed when Khalid b. Yazid, the Caliph's viceroy of Armīniya, moved in to reinforce the central Arab authority in the Caucasian polities in 827/8. Ashot I must have been still alive at that time, and the information provided by the 11th-century Georgian chronicler Sumbat, according to which Ashot was murdered in 826, is doubtful. It is more likely that the event took place four years later, on January 29, 830. Driven by the Arabs from central Iberia, Ashot fell back to the Nigali valley where he was assassinated by renegades at the altar of a local church.[3][4]
Upon Ashot's death, his holdings were allotted to his three sons: Bagrat, Adarnase, and Guaram.[2] His daughter was married to Theodosius II of Abasgia.

Nicknames:"the Great", "Աշոտ Մեծ", "El Grande" Birthdate

ولد اشوت الاول كما تقول الموسوعة البريطانية في عام 815 وقتل والده اما في عام 826 او830 ولو افترضنا ان والده مات او قتل عام 830 يكون اشوت قد تيتم في سن الخامسة عشرة.

يتيم الاب في سن 15

ايوب صابر 02-17-2012 10:42 AM

11- أسكيا محمد

ممدو توره أو أسكيا محمد Askia Muhammad (و.1441-1538م). حاكم دولة صنغاي في غرب أفريقيا خلال عصور قوتها. وهو من عرق سوننكه. وكان أول ملوك صنغي الذين أطلق عليهم اسم أسكيا. ويسمى أيضًا أسكيا العظيم. وقد بلغت صنغاي في عهد أقصى اتساع لها لتضم دويلات الهاوسا ومنها كانو.
أصبح أسكيا ملكًا عام 1493. بعد وفاة سني علي بر، رفض ابنه الأكبر سوني بارو أن يعتنق الإسلام. هذا الأمر دفع أحد قادة الجيش، ممدو توره، دافعاً إلى الخروج عليه وقتاله وانتزاع الحكم منه. وقد أسس أسكيا أكبر وأغنى مملكة في غرب إفريقيا، فاقتطع أجزاء كبيرة من مالي، وهزم دول الهوسا، وحول مدن البربر الصحراوية إلى مستعمرات تابعة لصنغي. وإضافة إلى ذلك، فقد قوَّى الحكومة المركزية وشجع على إقامة شعائر الإسلام. وفي عام 1528م، قام أبناؤه الثلاثة بإبعاده عن الحكم.

ايوب صابر 02-17-2012 10:53 AM

تابع ...اسكا محمد

Askia Mohammed I (Askia the Great)
(d. 1538)

Askia the Great made Timbuctoo one of the world's great centers of learning and commerce. The brilliance of the city was such that it still shines in the imagination after three centuries like a star which, though dead, continues to send its light toward us. Such was its splendor that in spite of its many vicissitudes after the death of Askia, the vitality of Timbuctoo is not extinguished.
—Félix Dubois, Tombouctou, la mystérieuse

After Sunni Ali Ber's death, his successor was removed by a coup d'etat. In 1493, one of his commanders, Mohammed Askia, later known as Askia Mohammed I and Askia the Great, mounted the throne.

Askia immediately embarked on the consolidation of the empire left by Sunni Ali Ber. More astute and farsighted than Sunni Ali Ber, he identified Islam's potential to usurp traditional Songhai religion. Askia decidedly courted his Muslim subjects, particularly in Timbuktu, where the clerics and scholars who fled from Sunni Ali Ber had returned. Askia orchestrated a program of expansion and consolidation, ultimately extending the empire from Taghaza in the north to the borders of Yatenga in the south; and from Air in the northeast to Futa Toro in Senegambia. Askia was also setting the stage for the Askia dynasty, systematically removing the surviving members of the preceding dynasties.

Within three years, he solidified his position to the extent that he could leave the country for two years. For political and pious reasons, he made the
hajj (pilgrimage) to Mecca. In Cairo, he consulted with scholars and examined legal and administrative methods. In addition, an ambassador to Songhai was appointed and Askia was made caliph, thus becoming the head of the Islamic community in the Western Sudan. He returned to Songhai where he embarked on a program to reinforce and refine Islam.

Askia was an efficient and astute administrator. Instead of organizing the empire along Islamic lines, he improved on the traditional model. He instituted a system of government which was unparalleled in Songhai in particular and the Western Sudan in general. He divided the empire into defined provinces, each with its own governor. Special governors were appointed for the towns of Timbuktu, Jenne, Masina and Taghaza. The provinces were then grouped into regions, which were administered by regional governors. An advisory board of ministers supported each regional governor. The nucleus of the bureaucracy was Askia himself, assisted by a council of advisers. Islamic law prevailed in the larger districts in an effort to dispense with traditional law. It is worth noting that Islam was practiced in the urban areas, whereas the traditional Songhai religion continued in other areas. He also maintained a standing army, essentially for expansion of the empire

Soon after his return from Mecca, Askia embarked on his expansionist enterprise, where he ultimately extended the empire on all borders. He waged a successful jihad against the Mossi of Yatenga; captured Mali; defeated the Fulani and extended the borders farther north than any other Sudanic empire to Taghaza, famous for its salt mines. Years later, he conquered Hausaland and, in a subsequent campaign, seized Agades and Air.

Askia encouraged learning and literacy. Under Askia, Timbuktu experienced a cultural revival and flourished as a center of learning. The University of Sankore produced distinguished scholars, many of whom published significant books. The eminent scholar Ahmed Baba produced many books on Islamic law, some of which are still in use today. Mahmoud Kati published
Tarik al-Fattah and Abdul-Rahman as-Sadi published Tarik as-Sudan (Chronicle of the Sudan
), two history books which are indispensable to present-day scholars reconstructing African history in the Middle Ages.

Askia fostered trade and commerce. State revenues were derived from estates founded throughout the nation, tributes exacted from vassal states, taxes, and custom duties. Timbuktu, Jenne and Gao were the commercial centers of the empire, and the trade routes were policed by the army to maintain their safety. In addition, he standardized weights and measures throughout the empire.

Askia's final years were filled with humiliation and suffering. In 1528, Askia Mohammed, now almost ninety years old and blind, was deposed by his son, Musa. Later, another son, Ismail, brought him back to the palace, where he died in 1538. The most illustrious reign in the history of the Western Sudan ended. Askia Mohammmed, regarded as the greatest of the Songhai kings, continued the work of Sunni Ali Ber and built the largest and wealthiest of the kingdoms of the Western Sudan
==
I Askia Biography

Born c. 1442

Died 1538
Songhai emperor
"This king makes war only upon neighboring enemies and upon those who do not want to pay him tribute. When he has gained a victory, he has all of them—even the children—sold in the market at Timbuktu."

Leo Africanus, describing Mohammed I Askia
Mohammed I Askia ruled Songhai, perhaps the most powerful empire of premodern Africa, at its height. Under his reign, the Songhai controlled a vast area in the continent's western corner, ranging from the dry sands of the Sahara to the dense rain forests of modern-day Nigeria. A devout Muslim, he united much of his land under the faith, and ruled a well-administered empire. In spite of all his achievements, however, he was doomed to die in humiliation, and the empire did not long outlast him.
==

Encyclopedia of World Biography on Askia Muhammad Ture
Askia Muhammad Ture (ca. 1443-1538) founded the Askia dynasty of the West African Songhay empire. He extended the conquests of Sunni Ali, promoted commerce, and increased the political influence of Islam in his state.
Muhammad's father was a Soninke from the Futa Toro region of modern Senegal. Although his mother was a Songhay, who may have been the sister of Sunni Ali himself, Muhammad was later to be thought of as a "foreign" usurper because of his father's ancestry.
يعتقد ان والده جاء من السنغال وتزوج اخت سنس على الحاكم الذي سبقه وحنا شب اسكا محمد واصبح ضابطا بالجيش قام بانقلاب غسكري واستولى على الحكم . ولا يتوفر اي معلومات عن طفولته لكننا نعرف بأن والده كان يعتبر اجنبي بالنسبة للبلاد الت حكمها اسكا محمك
Little is known about his early life before his career as a general in Ali's army, but his reign is one of the best-documented in early West African history.
Accession to the Throne
Sunni Ali died in November 1492 and was succeeded by his son, Sunni Baru. Baru, unlike his father, tried completely to ignore Moslem interests when he came to power and thus committed a mistake which threw Moslem support behind Muhammad, then a popular general. Muhammad coalesced his support and met and defeated Baru in April 1493. He declared himself king and took the title of Askia. During the next decade he vigorously eliminated all the survivors of the Sunni line and of its predecessor, the Za. Muhammad was aware of his equivocal position as a usurper, مغتصب and he sought a new basis of legitimacy in Islam. He assiduously cultivated Moslem support, and within 2 years his throne was so secure that he felt he could risk a long absence from the Sudan.
Muhammad knew that by undertaking a holy pilgrimage to Mecca he would make a clean break with the "magician-king" tradition of the past and thus further buttress his support among the growing number of Songhay Moslems. He used the accumulated wealth of Ali's reign to put together an entourage which surely rivaled that of the famous 14th-century Mali king, Mansa Musa. By the time of Muhammad's hajj, however, his arrival in the Near East was not such a novelty, and he failed to make a similar sensation, although he spent and gave out 300,000 pieces of gold.
Completion of the pilgrimage automatically gave Muhammad the honored title of al-Hajj, but he succeeded in obtaining an additional title from the sharif of Mecca, who named him the Caliph of the Western Sudan. This was strictly an honorific title, but it further added to his authority in Songhay.
Political Consolidation
Upon his return to Gao in 1497, the main task facing Muhammad was that of consolidating the vast but tenuous empire left by Sunni Ali. He in fact had to renew many of Ali's conquests militarily. In 1498 he led a force to the west, annexing portions of the Mali empire, and he eventually expanded almost to the Atlantic coast. In the east he started by gaining control of the important trade route to Air in 1501 and finished by conquering for the first time much of Hausaland by 1512. Songhay control of the most distant areas was not, however, longlived. Nevertheless, by about 1516 Muhammad had imposed permanent control over much of what is now the Republic of Mali and the western portion of the Republic of Niger.
During these 2 decades of military campaigns he advanced the professionalization of the army that had been started by Ali and built a stronger navy. The loss of great numbers of men in the campaigns against Mali encouraged him to incorporate even more conquered peoples into his armies in order to reduce the need for levies on his own people, thus allowing agriculture to develop.
Despite his military prowess Muhammad's most important achievements were political. He gave the empire an administration based upon a pyramidal ranking of territories.
Gao was administered directly, but most of the rest of the empire was ruled under four great provinces, each governed by members, or favorites, of the ruling family. Few vassal kings remained in power as they had under Ali, and unity was achieved through the royal family itself. The widely respected military lent stability to this system. Muhammad also introduced a unified system of weights and measures and appointed commerce inspectors, which led to a new era of prosperity within the empire.
Even though Muhammad may have closely embraced Islam for political reasons, he was genuinely interested in Islamic theology, and he generously supported Moslem scholars. He frequently corresponded with North African scholars for legal advice. Nevertheless, he made no attempt to model his government on purely Islamic lines and did not promote any mass conversions. He continued to retain many non-Islamic elements in his court practices, and the mass of rural Songhay people remained non-Moslem.
His Last Years
A general weakness of the Songhay state, as well as many other African states, was the absence of an orderly system of political succession. Muhammad himself was deposed by three of his sons in 1528, when he was old and blind. The eldest of these sons, Musa, took the throne and tried to secure his position by killing his brothers. Muhammad was probably too infirm by this time to pose any threat himself because he was allowed to stay on in his Gao palace. The other brothers were unhappy with the new turn of events, and they deposed Musa in 1531 in favor of a nephew of Muhammad, Muhammad Bengan. This new king promptly exiled his uncle to an island on the Niger River, where he remained until 1537, when another son, Ismail, gained the throne and recalled him. By then Askia Muhammad was ill, and he died the next year. The solid foundations which he had laid for the empire allowed it to survive numerous dynastic struggles for the remainder of the century, only to fall finally to a Moroccan invasion in 1591, which saw the introduction of firearms to the Western Sudan.

ايوب صابر 02-17-2012 10:54 AM

تابع ...اسكا محمد

الاغلب ان هذا الحاكم الذي اسس اعظم امبراطورية في افريقيا قبل عصر افريقا الحديثه وبناء على ما هو متوفر من معلومات انه كان لقيطا وتربى لدى البلاط الملكي الحاكم في حينه ولذلك اصبح ضابطا قويا وانقل على الحكم في وقت لاحق.

صحيح انه لا يتوفر معلومات موثقه حول طفولته ولكن يمكننا ان نستنتج تلك الظروف الاستثنائية التي عاشها في طفولته . وحيث انه لا يتوفر مصادر حول يتمه سنعتبره مجهول الطفولة.

مجهول الطفولة

ايوب صابر 02-17-2012 01:45 PM

12- بوميبول أدولياديج
الملك الثامن لمملكةتايلاند
لايزال
تولى المنصب
يونيو 1950رسميا
أتى قبله
ولد
5 ديسمبر1927 (1927-12-05) (العمر 84 سنة)
تايلاند
الزوج(ة)
الملكة سيكيريت
الأولاد
الأميرة أولوبراتانا
الأمير ولي العهد فاجيلنكورن
الإقامة
بانكوك
الدراسة الجامعية
جامعة لوزان
الديانة
التوقيع

بوميبول أدولياديج هو ملكتايلاند ولد في 5 ديسمبر1927. يعتبر الملك بوميبول أدولياديج من أثرى أثرياء العالم، إذ صنفته مجلة فوربس الأمريكية في نشرة لها حول أغنى ملوك العالم نشرت في 2008، كأغنى ملك في العالم بثروة قدرت قيمتها ب35 مليار دولار أمريكي.[1] وتنتشر صوره بكثرة في جميع أنحاء تايلند ، ونظرا لأن تايلند لم يتم استعمارها من قبل أي دولة ، لذا يكون يوم ميلاد الملك هو اليوم الوطني في تايلند.

ايوب صابر 02-17-2012 01:48 PM

تابع...12- بوميبول أدولياديج

Bhumibol Adulyadej (RTGS: Phumiphon Adunyadet; Thai: ภูมิพลอดุลยเดช, pronounced [pʰūː.m&iacute;.pʰōnʔà.dūn.jā.dèːt] (listen); Sanskrit: अतुल्यतेज भूमिबोल, Atulyatej Bhumibala; see full title below; born 5 December 1927) is the current Monarch of Thailand. He is known as Rama IX (and within the Thai royal family and to close associates simply as Lek[1]). Having reigned since 9 June 1946, he is the world's longest-serving current head of state and the longest-reigning monarch in Thai history.[2] He was admitted to Siriraj Hospital in September 2009 for flu and pneumonia.[3] Rumors about his ill-health caused Thai financial markets to tumble in October 2009.[4]
Although Bhumibol is legally a constitutional monarch, and is not legally allowed a role in politics, he has made several decisive interventions in the Thai political sphere. He was credited with facilitating Thailand's transition to democracy in the 1990s, although he has supported numerous military regimes, including Sarit Dhanarajata's during the 1960s and the Council for National Security in 2006–8. During his long reign, he has authorized over 15 coups, 16 constitutions, and 27 changes of prime ministers.[5] He has also used his influence to stop military coups, including attempts in 1981 and 1985. Bhumibol is advised by a hand-picked Privy Council, many members of which have themselves made controversial forays into politics.
Bhumibol is respected by many Thais[citation needed], although conservative royalists have claimed that there are widespread threats to overthrow the monarchy.[6] Bhumibol is legally considered "inviolable", and insults, claims that he is involved in politics, and criticism of him can result in three to fifteen years in jail.[7] Thousands have been jailed and several governments overthrown for allegations of lese majeste after he invited public criticism in a 2005 speech.[8][9][10]
Bhumibol is credited with a social-economic theory of self-sufficiency. His personal wealth is tremendous: Forbes estimated Bhumibol's personal fortune, some of which is managed by the Crown Property Bureau to be US$30 billion in 2010.[11] He is the wealthiest man in Thailand and the world's wealthiest royal.[12][13] He currently holds major shares in several private companies, including, more than 40% in Sammakorn,[14] 30% in SCG,[15] 30% in Thai Insurance PLC[16] and 20% in SCB.[17] The Crown Property Bureau claims that its wealth is held in trust for the Thai nation; however, this claim is controversial, and the exact value of its assets is confidential and reported only to Bhumibol.[18] Bhumibol himself has made donations to numerous development projects in Thailand, in areas including agriculture, environment, public health, occupational promotion, water resources, communications and public welfare.[19] Commemoration of Bhumibol's contributions to Thailand are ubiquitous in the Thai media.[6]

Early life

Bhumibol (center) with his mother and siblings Ananda Mahidol (left) and Galyani Vadhana (right).
He was born at the Mount Auburn Hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the United States on 5 December 1927. He was the younger son of HRH Prince Mahidol Adulyadej and MomSangwan (later HRH Princess Srinagarindra, the Princess Mother: Somdet Phra Si Nakharinthra Boromaratchachonnani). His name, Bhumibol Adulyadej, means "Strength of the Land, Incomparable Power".
His father was enrolled in the Public Health program at Harvard University, hence his unusual place of birth for a monarch.
He came to Thailand in 1928, after Prince Mahidol obtained a certificate from Harvard. He briefly attended Mater Dei school in Bangkok but in 1933 his mother took the family to Switzerland, where he continued his education at the Ecole Nouvelle de la Suisse Romande in Lausanne. He received the baccalauréat des lettres (high-school diploma with major in French literature, Latin, and Greek) from the Gymnase Classique Cantonal of Lausanne, and by 1945 had begun studying science at the University of Lausanne, when World War II ended and the family returned to Thailand.[22]

Succession and marriage

Bhumibol ascended the throne following the death by gunshot wound of his brother, King Ananda Mahidol, on 9 June 1946,

عندما كان الملك في سن التاسعة عشرة
in mysterious circumstances, prompting suggestions that Bhumibol had been involved in or responsible for his death

Bhumibol returned to Switzerland in order to complete his education, and his uncle, Rangsit, Prince of Chainat, was appointed Prince Regent. Bhumibol then switched over his field of study to law and political science.
While finishing his degree in Switzerland, Bhumibol visited Paris frequently. It was in Paris that he first met Mom RajawongseSirikit Kitiyakara, daughter of the Thai ambassador to France.[24]
On 4 October 1948, while Bhumibol was driving a Fiat Topolino on the Geneva-Lausanne road, he collided with the rear of a braking truck 10 km outside of Lausanne. He hurt his back and incurred cuts on his face that cost him the sight of his right eye.[25][26] While he was hospitalised in Lausanne, Sirikit visited him frequently. She met his mother, who asked her to continue her studies nearby so that Bhumibol could get to know her better. Bhumibol selected for her a boarding school in Lausanne, Riante Rive. A quiet engagement in Lausanne followed on 19 July 1949, and the couple were married on 28 April 1950, just a week before his coronation.
Bhumibol and his wife Queen Sirikit have four children:
· (Formerly HRH) Princess Ubol Ratana, born 5 April 1951 in Lausanne, Switzerland;
· HRH The Crown Prince Maha Vajiralongkorn, born 28 July 1952;
· HRH The Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn, born 2 April 1955;
· HRH The Princess Chulabhorn Walailak, born 4 July 1957.
One of Bhumibol's grandchildren, Bhumi Jensen, was killed in the tsunami caused by the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake. He was the autistic son of Princess Ubol Ratana.[27]

Coronation and titles

Bhumibol was crowned King of Thailand on 5 May 1950 at the Royal Palace in Bangkok where he pledged that he would "reign with righteousness for the benefit and happiness of the Siamese people" ("เราจะครองแผ่นดินโดยธรรมเพื่อประโยชน์สุขแห่งมหาชนชาวสยาม").[28] Notable elements associated with the coronation included the Bahadrabith Throne beneath the Great White Umbrella of State; and he was presented with the royal regalia and utensils.[29]
In 1950 on Coronation Day, Bhumibol's consort was made Queen (Somdej Phra Boromarajini). The date of his coronation is celebrated each 5 May in Thailand as Coronation Day, a public holiday. On 9 June 2006, Bhumibol celebrated his 60th anniversary as the King of Thailand, becoming the longest reigning monarch in Thai history.
Following the death of his grandmother Queen Savang Vadhana, Bhumibol entered a 15-day monkhood (22 October 1956 – 5 November 1956) at Wat Bowonniwet, as is customary for Buddhist males on the death of elder relatives.[30] During this time, Sirikit was appointed his regent. She was later appointed Queen Regent (Somdej Phra Boromarajininat) in recognition of this.
Although Bhumibol is sometimes referred to as King Rama IX in English, Thais refer to him as Nai Luang or Phra Chao Yu Hua (ในหลวง or พระเจ้าอยู่หัว: both mean "the King" or "Lord Upon our Heads"). He is also called Chao Chiwit ("Lord of Life").[31] Formally, he would be referred to as Phrabat Somdej Phra Chao Yu Hua (พระบาทสมเด็จพระเจ้าอยู่หัว) or, in legal documents, Phrabat Somdej Phra Paraminthara Maha Bhumibol Adulyadej (พระบาทสมเด็จพระปรมินทรมหาภูมิพลอดุลยเดช), and in English as His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej. He signs his name as ภูมิพลอดุลยเดช ป.ร. (Bhumibol Adulyadej Por Ror; this is the Thai equivalent of Bhumibol Adulyadej R[ex]).

ايوب صابر 02-17-2012 01:50 PM

Private life

Bhumibol is a painter, musician, photographer, author and translator. His book Phra Mahachanok is based on a traditional Jataka story of Buddhist scripture. The Story of Thong Daeng is the story of his dog Thong Daeng.[108]
In his youth, Bhumibol was greatly interested in firearms. He kept a carbine, a Sten gun, and two automatic pistols in his bedroom, and he and his elder brother, King Ananda Mahidol, often used the gardens of the palace for target practice.[109]
There are two English language books that provide extensive detail - albeit not always verifiable - about Bhumibol's life, especially his early years and then throughout his entire reign. One is The Revolutionary King by William Stevenson, ISBN 978-1-84119-451-6; the other is The King Never Smiles by Paul M. Handley. A third and earlier work, The Devil's Discus, is also available in Thai and English. All three books are banned in Thailand.
Bhumibol's creativity in, among other things, music, art, and invention, was the focus of a 2 minute long documentary created by the government of Abhibisit Vejjajiva that was screened at all branches of the Major Cineplex Group and SF Cinema City, the two largest cinema chains in Thailand.[110]
Health

Bhumibol suffers from lumbar spinal stenosis, a narrowing of the canal that contains the spinal cord and nerve roots, which results in back and leg pain and numbness in the legs. He received a microsurgical decompression in July 2006.[111][112]
Bhumibol was taken to Bangkok's Siriraj Hospital on 13 October 2007, complaining he felt weak down his right side; doctors later found out through scans that he had a blood shortage to his brain.[113] He was discharged on 7 November 2007.[114]
On 19 September 2009, he was once again admitted to Siriraj Hospital, apparently with the flu and pneumonia. US diplomatic cables from 2009, published by Wikileaks in 2011, reported that the king is suffering from Parkinson's disease and depression.[115] His youngest daughter HRH Princess Chulabhorn Walailak confirmed in an April 2011 television interview that the king remains in the hospital.[116]
On 17 November 2011, Bhumibol was diagnosed with diverticulitis while being confined in Siriraj Hospital. He is also forced to remain in fast until the disease is cured, the Bureau of the Royal Household announced.[117] He received further treatment for the condition in January 2012.
[edit] Music

Bhumibol is an accomplished jazz musician and composer, particularly for his works on the alto saxophone. He was the first Asian composer awarded honorary membership of the Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts in Vienna at the age of 32.[118] He used to play jazz music on air on the Or Sor radio station. In his travels, he has played with such jazz legends as Benny Goodman, Jack Teagarden, Lionel Hampton, Maynard Ferguson, and Preservation Hall Jazz Band. His songs can often be heard at social gatherings and concerts. In 2003, the University of North Texas College of Music awarded him an Honorary Doctorate in Music. The king's abilities as a jazz musician were mentioned by Aunt Jenny (Imogene Coca) in an episode of The Brady Bunch titled "Jan's Aunt Jenny", which originally aired on January 21, 1972.
[edit] Sailing

Bhumibol is an accomplished sailor and sailboat designer.[119] He won a gold medal for sailing in the Fourth Southeast Asian Peninsular (SEAP) Games in 1967, together with HRH Princess Ubol Ratana whom he tied for points.[120] This accomplishment is all the more remarkable given Bhumibol's lack of binocular depth perception. Bhumibol has also sailed the Gulf of Thailand from Hua Hin to Toey Harbour in Sattahip, covering 60 nautical miles (110 km) in a 14-hour journey on the "Vega 1," an OK Class dinghy he built.[109]
Like his father, a former military naval engineer, Bhumibol was an avid boat designer and builder. He produced several small sail-boat designs in the International Enterprise, OK, and Moth Classes. His designs in the Moth class include the “Mod,” “Super Mod,” and “Micro Mod.”[121]
Patents

Bhumibol is the only Thai monarch to hold a patent.[122][123] He obtained one in 1993 for a waste water aerator named "Chai Pattana", and several patents on rainmaking since 1955: the "sandwich" rainmaking patent in 1999 and lately the "supersandwich" patent in 2003.[124][125][126]
Wealth

Estimates of the post-devaluation (circa 1997–1998) wealth of the royal household range from 10 billion to 20 billion USD.[127] In August 2008, Forbes came out with its 2008 version of The World's Richest Royals. King Bhumibol took first place on the list with an estimated wealth of $35 billion.[128] A few days later the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand issued a statement that the Forbes report erred in attributing wealth owned by the Crown Property Bureau (CPB) solely to Bhumibol.[129] In the 2009 version of its list, Forbes acknowledged the government's objections, but justified the continued inclusion of the CPB's assets on the ground that Bhumibol was its trustee.[12] The 2009 estimate was down to $30 billion due to declines in real estate and stocks.[12]
The wealth and properties of Bhumibol and the royal family are managed by the Crown Property Bureau and the Privy Purse. The CPB was established by law but is managed independently of the Thai Government and reports only to Bhumibol.[109][130]
Through the CPB, Bhumibol and the royal family own land and equity in many companies and massive amounts of land, including 3,493 acres in Bangkok.[131] The CPB is the majority shareholder of Siam Cement (the largest Thai industrial conglomerate), Christiani & Nielsen (one of the largest Thai construction firms), Deves Insurance (which holds a monopoly on government property insurance and contract insurance), Siam Commercial Bank (one of the largest Thai banks), and Shin Corporation (a major Thai telecommunications firm, through the CPB's holdings in Siam Commercial Bank). The CPB also rents or leases about 36,000 properties to third parties, including the sites of the Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok, the Suan Lum Night Bazaar, Siam Paragon and the Central World Tower. The CPB spearheaded a plan to turn Bangkok’s historical Rajadamnoen Avenue into a shopping street known as the “Champs-&Eacute;lysées of Asia” and in 2007, shocked longtime residents of traditional marketplace districts by serving them with eviction notices.[132] Bhumibol's substantial income from the CPB, estimated to be at least five billion baht in 2004 alone, is exempt from taxes.[132][133] The CPB receives many state privileges. Although the Ministry of Finance technically runs the CPB, decisions are made solely by Bhumibol. The CPB's annual report is for the eye of Bhumibol alone; the annual report is not released to the public.[132]
In addition, Bhumibol has numerous personal investments independent of the CPB. He is personally the majority shareholder of the Thai Insurance Company and Sammakorn, as well as many other companies.[134]
The CPB has a fleet of three aircraft for the use of the royal family, including a Boeing 737-800 and an Airbus A319. The newer Airbus had been purchased by the Thaksin Shinawatra government for government use, but after the 2006 coup, the junta offered it to the king. The other planes are used by members of the royal family.[135]
Among other vehicles, Bhumibol owns two custom-built stretch limousines from LCW Automotive Corp.[136] The Golden Jubilee Diamond, the largest faceted diamond in the world, was given to him by businessman Henry Ho.
Biographies

American journalist Paul Handley, who spent thirteen years in Thailand, wrote the biography The King Never Smiles. The Information and Communications Ministry banned the book and blocked the book's page on the Yale University Press website in January 2006. In a statement dated 19 January 2006, Thai National Police Chief General Kowit Wattana said the book has "contents which could affect national security and the good morality of the people."[189] The book provides a detailed discussion of Bhumibol's role in Thai political history and also analyzes the factors behind Bhumibol's popularity.
William Stevenson, who had access to the Royal Court and the Royal Family, wrote the biography The Revolutionary King in 2001.[190] An article in Time says the idea for the book was suggested by Bhumibol.[1] Critics noted that the book displays intimate knowledge about personal aspects of Bhumibol. However, the book has been unofficially banned in Thailand and the Bureau of the Royal Household warned the Thai media about even referring to it in print. An official ban was not possible as it was written with Bhumibol's blessing. The book has been criticised for factual inaccuracies, disrespecting Bhumibol (it refers to him by his personal nickname "Lek"), and proposing a controversial theory explaining the death of King Ananda. Stevenson said, "The king said from the beginning the book would be dangerous for him and for me."[1]
Succession to the throne

Bhumibol's only son, Prince Vajiralongkorn, was given the title "Somdej Phra Boroma Orasadhiraj Chao Fah Maha Vajiralongkorn Sayam Makutrajakuman" (Crown Prince of Siam) on 28 December 1972 and made heir apparent (องค์รัชทายาท) to the throne in accordance with the Palace Law on Succession of 1924.[191]
On 5 December 1977, Princess Sirindhorn was given the title, "Siam Boromrajakumari" (Princess Royal of Siam). Her title is often translated by the English-language press as "Crown Princess", although her official English-language title is simply "Princess".[192]
Although the constitution was later amended to allow the Privy Council to appoint a princess as successor to the throne, this would only occur in the absence of an heir apparent. This amendment is retained in Section 23 of the 1997 "People's Constitution." This effectively allowed Princess Sirindhorn to potentially be second in line to the throne, but did not affect Prince Vajiralongkorn's status as heir apparent.
Recent constitutions of Thailand have made the amendment of the Palace Law of Succession the sole prerogative of the reigning king. According to Gothom Arya, former election commissioner, this allows the reigning king, if he so chooses, to appoint his son or any of his daughters to the throne

ايوب صابر 02-17-2012 01:53 PM

Biography of
His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej

His Majesty the King was born on Monday the 5th of December 1927, at Mount Auburn Hospital, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.A., being the third and youngest child of Their Royal Highnesses Prince and Princess Mahidol of Songkla.
His Majesty attended the Ecole Nouvelle de la Suisse Romande, Chailly sur Lausanne. Later on he moved to the Gymnase Classique Cantonal of Lausanne from where he received his Bachelier s lettres diploma. He then chose to enter Lausanne University to study science, but the sudden death of his elder brother, King Ananda Mahidol, in Bangkok on the 9th of June, 1946, changed the course of his life completely, for the Law of Succession bestowed on him the arduous but challenging function of the Thai Crown. The Government on behalf of the people came to ask the Princess Mother for her other son to be their King. As he had not finished his education, His Majesty decided to go back to Switzerland for another period of study, but this time in the subject of Political Science and Law in order to equip himself with the proper knowledge for government.
Following the completion of his education in Switzerland in the early 1950s, His Majesty returned home to Thailand. In the years following, he began what has become his way of life - traveling throughout the year to the provinces and rural areas of the kingdom to visit his people, talk to them and, perhaps even more important, listen to them. He learns first hand of their needs and their problems and then sets about trying to find a way of giving immediate help; later these problems are studied in depth to find a permanent solution or way of assistance.
==

Early Life:
On December 5, 1927, a Thai princess gave birth to a son named Bhumibol Adulyadej ("Strength of the Land, Incomparable Power") in a Cambridge, Massachusetts hospital. The family was in the United States because the child's father, Prince Mahidol, was studying for a Public Health certificate at Harvard University.
His mother studied nursing at Simmons College. The boy was the second son for Prince Mahidol and Princess Srinagarindra.
When Bhumibol was a year old, his family returned to Thailand, where his father took up an intership in a hospital in Chiang Mai.
Prince Mahidol was in poor health, though, and died of kidney and liver failure in September of 1929.
مات والده وهو في الثانية من العمر وتولى الحكم بعد ان قتل اخاه الملك باطلاق النار عليه في ظروف غامضة حتى ان البعض يتهمه في مقتله وكان عند ذلك ما يزال في الجامعة وفي سن التاسعة عشره.

يتيم في سن الـ 2

ايوب صابر 02-17-2012 07:28 PM

13- بولسلو الاول كروبر
العظيم

نُصب خروبري (Chrobry) كأول ملك بولندي للبلاد عام 1025. ضُمت أجزاء كبيرة من البلاد إلى الامبراطورية الرومانية المقدسة عام 1163. بعد إعادة توحيد البلاد تدريجياً في القرن الخامس عشر، أُعلن قيام الوحدة عام 1447 مع ليتوانيا. قُسمت بولندا ثلاث مرات في الأعوام 1772، 1793 و1795. بعد هزيمة نابليون، اتفقت الدول المنتصرة: النمسا،بروسيا وروسيا على تقسيم بولندا نهائياً فيما بينهم عام 1815. هكذا أضحى البولنديون شعب بلا دولة حتى إعلان قيام مملكة بولندا مجدداً عام 1916 في خضم أحداث الحرب العالمية الأولى 1914 - 1919. أُعلنت الجمهورية عام 1918 وضمت في السنوات اللاحقة أراضي بولندية سابقة للدولة. في فترة ما بين الحربين العالميتين 1919 - 1939، عاشت بولندا حالة من عدم الاستقرار السياسي والاقتصادي، ساعد ضعفها في السيطرة على الأوضاع في مواجهة التهدبد السوفيتي والألماني المستمر على ذلك. اتفاق عدم الاعتداء بين هتلر وستالين عام 1939، قسم الأراضي الواقعة بين بلديهما ومن ضمنها بولندا. هكذا أشعلت ألمانيا فتيل الحرب العالمية الثانية بغزوها لبولندا في 1 سبتمبر/أيلول 1939، كذللك الأمر تقدمت القوات السوفياتية من جهة الشرق وأصبحت بولندا خلال أيام معدودة غير موجودة على الخريطة.

الاتحاد البولندي الليتواني في قمته
لكن سرعان ما أعلنت ألمانيا الحرب على الاتحاد السوفياتي عام 1941 واستولت لاحقاً على شرق بولندا أيضاً. تمكنت القوات السوفياتية من هزيمة القوات الألمانية وبسط السيطرة السوفياتية على بولندا مجدداً عام 1945. بدأ السوفيات ببناء الدولة البولندية الجديدة على الطريقة السوفياتية الشيوعية. كانت بولندا من الآن فصاعداً جزء من الكتلة الشرقية ففي عام 1952 أُعلنت بولندا كجمهورية شعبية بدستور جديد وفي عام 1955 أُسس حلف وارسو. بدأت الحركة الديمقراطية بالصعود في بداية الثمانينات إلى أن تمكنت عام 1989 من تشكيل أول حكومة بدون أن يكون رئيسها شيوعي. ليخ فاوينسا (Wałęsa) أصبح عام 1990 أول رئيس للبلاد منتخب. أعلنت بولندا، هنغاريا وتشيكوسلوفاكيا عام 1991 رغبتهم في الانضمام للغرب. أصبحت بولندا في نفس العام عضو بالمجلس الأوروبي، عام 1999 بحلف شمال الأطلسي (الناتو) وعام 2004 بالاتحاد الأوروبي.

ايوب صابر 02-17-2012 07:30 PM

تابع،،،
13- بولسلو الاول كروبر
Bolesław I Chrobry (967 – 1025)
There was good reason for Boleslaus I being given the name "Chrobry". In Old Polish the word means "valiant", "a brave man". Not only was Boleslaus a brave and belligerent king, but also a talented, prudent, and resolute statesman. In his reign, Poland's territories expanded very considerably as a result both of military conquest and peace treaties.

The oldest son of Mieszko I and his first wife Dobrawa, the Czech princess, as a young boy he was sent by his father to the court of Otto II as a hostage and guarantor of his father's loyalty after the Battle of Cedynia (972).
ارسل الى المانيا كرهينة وهو طفل وذلك لضمان ولاء والده الملك لامبراطور المانيا الذي انتصر عليه في الحرب

There young Boleslaus began his education in the face of uncertainty and constant fear for his life.
بدأ تعلميه وهو خائف على حياته وغير متأكد من مصيره

He observed the world of politics, met numerous scholars and established friendships with young members of German aristocracy, which later proved to be of huge importance.

Boleslaus remained at the Emperor's court for several years.
ظل عند امبراطور المانيا لعدة سنوات

However, he was not able to return to Poland for good.

His father Mieszko I re-married after the death of his first wife
تزوج والده امرأة اخرى بعد موت والدته .

Mieszko's second wife was Oda, daughter of a German margrave, and he intended to pass the throne not to his first-born, but to one of his three sons from the second marriage.

Therefore, to avoid a conflict with his father, Boleslaus was sent to the court of his uncle, the Czech king Boleslaus the Pious

ارسل الى خاله في ملك تشكوسلفاكيا لتجنب الصراع بينه وبين اخوته غير الاشقاء .

It is not certain when the son was reconciled with his father, but as soon as he heard of Mieszko's death in 992 the young prince was back at the Polish court and he was the one, rather than his brothers Mieszko, Lambert or Świętopełk, who ascended the throne, having won over the influential magnates. Oda, together with her sons, was sent to Germany, where Boleslaus' friends made certain that she did not make any claims to the Polish succession.
لا يعرف متى تصالح مع والده ولكنه عاد عند موت والده عام 992 واصبح هو الملك

Boleslaus' reign was a series of incessant wars and military engagements. He demonstrated his outstanding political virtues in matters of foreign policy. Remaining under the strong influence of Otto III, who proved his friendship towards the Polish prince by promising him a prompt coronation and, at the Gniezno Congress in 1000, endowing him with relics of the Saints that carried an importnat symbolic meaning: the spear of St. Maurice the Soldier. Boleslaus never lost his vigilance. Despite Otto III's profound commitment, he was not surprised by the upheaval in Germany following the accession of Henry II. He decided to make use of the opportunity and, counting on prolonged internal conflict in Germany, attacked Meissen and received it as a fief from the new Emperor, together with Milzi and Lusatia.

The next step for Boleslaus was to occupy the Kingdom of
Bohemia, to which he claimed rights of succession through his mother, but lost as a result of the rebellion of the people of Prague in 1004. Thereafter he set out on an expedition against Kievan Rus' and captured the city. He also extended his influence in Western Pomerania. However, owing to some aspects of his policy which were short-sighted, and tolerant of looting in the new territories, there was a constant state of unrest in them. This fact pleased the German Emperor, Henry II, who did not relish the idea of a strong independent country on his eastern border. There was intermittent fighting between the Poles and the Holy Roman Empire from 1002 until 1018, when a peace treaty was signed in Budziszyn (Bautzen); on the grounds of this treaty, the contested territories of Milzi and Lusatia (on the River Elbe, now the south-eastern part of Germany) were ceded to Poland.
Having extended his dominions, and disseminated Christianity throughout them, Boleslaus prepared for his coronation, which finally took place in 1025 and was the peak achievement of his reign. On 17 June of the same year the first crowned monarch of Poland died, having designated Mieszko II, his son by his third wife, as his successor.
http://en.poland.gov.pl/Boleslaw,I,Chrobry,(967,%E2%80%93,1025),1951.html

الساعة الآن 08:35 AM