منتديات منابر ثقافية

منتديات منابر ثقافية (http://www.mnaabr.com/vb/index.php)
-   منبر الحوارات الثقافية العامة (http://www.mnaabr.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   أعظم الناس:ما سر عظمتهم!!..وهل لليتم دور في العظمة؟ (http://www.mnaabr.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8057)

ايوب صابر 02-10-2012 02:45 PM

أعظم الناس:ما سر عظمتهم!!..وهل لليتم دور في العظمة؟

أعظم الناس:ما سر عظمتهم!!..وهل لليتم دور في العظمة؟؟؟؟

بعد الإقبال المنقطع النظير الذي حققته الدراسات السابقة حول:
- سر العلاقة بين اليتم والابداع
- وحول سر الروعة في أفضل مائة رواية عالمية ...

ادعوكم لطفا،،،

لمتابعتي في هذه الدراسة التي هي غاية في الاهمية كونها سوف تكشف سر السمات الشخصية لمن لقب بالعظيم من بين الناس عبر التاريخ.

ربما نتمكن بعدها من وضع كتاب يؤسس لثقافة كيف تصنع عظيما؟ ربما؟؟؟

تعالوا ولا تتأخروا في المتابعة والمشاركة .

أعظم الناس:ما سر عظمتهم!!..وهل لليتم دور في العظمة؟

ايوب صابر 02-10-2012 02:48 PM

قائمة وكيبيديا والتي تسرد أسماء الناس الذين لقبوا بــ( العظيم )

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_known_as_The_Great

هذه قائمة باسم 100 شخصية لقبت ( بالعظيم ) دعونا نبحث في سيرهم الذاتية ونعرف هل هناك عوامل مشتركة ساهمت في جعلهم عظماء؟

للأسف القائمة غير متوفر باللغة العربية ولذلك سوف اجتهد في ترجمة كل ما يحتاج إلى ترجمة.
==

من بين الحكام.
Rulers
· Abbas I of Persia (1571–1629), Shah of Iran
· Akbar (1542–1605), ruler of the Mughal Empire of South Asia, mainly India
· Alain I of Albret (1440–1522), French aristocrat
· Alexander the Great (356-323 BC), King of Macedonia, Persia, Greece, Egypt, and all of Mesopotamia
· Alexander I of Georgia (1386–1446), King of Georgia
· Alfonso III of León (c. 848-910), King of León, Galicia and Asturias
· Alfred the Great (848/849-899), King of Wessex
· Antiochus III the Great (c. 241–187 BC), ruler of the Seleucid Empire
· Ashoka the Great (c. 304–232 BC), Indian emperor of the Maurya dynasty
· Ashot I of Iberia “the Great”(died 826/830), presiding prince of Iberia (modern Georgia),
· Askia Mohammad I (c. 1442–1538), ruler of the Songhai Empire
· Bhumibol Adulyadej (born 1927), King of Thailand
· Bolesław I Chrobry (967-1025), sometimes called "the Great", first King of Poland
· Bruno the Great (925–965), Archbishop of Cologne and Duke of Lotharingia (also listed in the following section)
· Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke (1736–1809), founder and ruler of the Rattanakosin Kingdom (in what is now Thailand)
· Cnut the Great (c. 985 or 995-1035), King of Denmark, England, Norway and parts of Sweden
· Casimir III the Great (1310–1370), King of Poland
· Catherine the Great (1729–1796), Empress of Russia
· Chandragupta II (reigned 375-413/415), also known as Vikramaditya, ruler of the Gupta empire in India
· Charlemagne (died 814), King of the Franks and Emperor of the Romans
· Chulalongkorn (1853–1910), King of Siam (now Thailand)
· Chlothar II (584-629), King of Neustria and King of the Franks
· Conrad, Margrave of Meissen (c. 1097-1157), Margrave of Meissen
· Constantine I (c. 272-337), Roman Emperor
· Cyrus the Great (c. 600 BC or 576 BC–530 BC), founder and ruler of the Persian or Achaemenid Empire
· Darius the Great (550 – 486 BC), third ruler of the Persian Empire
· Devapala (died 850), ruler of the Pala Empire in the Indian subcontinent
· Dionysius I, Greek tyrant of Syracuse[3]
· Ferdinand I of León and Castile (c. 1015–1065), King of León and Count of Castile
· Frederick the Great (1712–1786), King of Prussia
· Genghis Khan (1162?-1227), founder and Great Khan of the Mongol Empire
· Gero (c. 900–965), ruler of Marca Geronis, a very large march in Europe
· Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden (1594–1632), King of Sweden, founder of the Swedish Empire, and noted military leader
· Gwanggaeto the Great, King of Goguryeo, one of the Three Kingdoms of Korea[4][5]
· Hanno the Great, the name of three leaders of Carthage, in the 4th, 3rd, and 2nd centuries BC
· Henry I, Duke of Burgundy (946–1002)
· Henry IV of France (1553–1610), King of France and King of Navarre
· Herod the Great (73/74 BC-4 BC), King of Judea
· Hugh the Great (898-956), Duke of the Franks and Count of Paris
· Hugh Magnus of France (1007–1025), co-King of France
· Hugh I, Count of Vermandois (1057–1101)
Humphrey I de Bohun (died c. 1123), Anglo-Norman arist

ايوب صابر 02-10-2012 02:50 PM

تابع قائمة من لقب بالعظيم من بين الناس حسب قائمة وكيبيديا ،،،

· Ivan III of Russia (1440–1505), Tsar of Russia
· John I of Portugal (1358–1433), King of Portugal and the Algarve
· John II of Aragon (1398–1479), King of Aragon and, through his wife, King of Navarre
· Justinian I (483-565), Byzantine Emperor
· Kamehameha I (c. 1758-1819), first King of Hawai'i
· Kanishka (died c. 127), ruler of the Kushan Empire in Central Asia and parts of India
· Kvirike III of Kakheti (1010–1029), King of Kakheti in eastern Georgia
· Kublai Khan (1215–1294), Mongol ruler in the 13th century and Emperor of China; founder of the Yuan Dynasty
· Llywelyn the Great (c. 1172–1240), Prince of Gwynedd and de facto ruler of most of Wales
· Louis I of Hungary (1326–1382), King of Hungary, Croatia and Poland
· Mangrai the Great (1238–1317), Lanna, northern Thailand
· Emperor Meiji (1852–1912), Emperor of Japan
· Mircea I of Wallachia (1355–1418)
· Mithridates II of Parthia (died 88 BC), ruler of the Parthian Empire (in present day Iran)
· Mithridates VI of Pontus (134 BC–63 BC), ruler of Pontus and the Bosporan Kingdom
· Mstislav I of Kiev (1076–1132), Grand Prince of Kievan Rus
· Narai (1633–1688), King of Ayutthaya (in what is now modern Thailand)
· Naresuan (1555–1605), King of Ayutthaya
· Odo the Great (died c. 735), Duke of Aquitaine
· Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor (912-973)
· K'inich Janaab' Pakal (603-683), ruler of the Mayan city-state of Palenque
· Parakramabahu I of Polonnaruwa (1123–1186), King of Sri Lanka
· Peter Krešimir IV of Croatia (died 1075), King of Croatia
· Peter the Great (1672–1725), Tsar of Russia
· Peter III of Aragon (1239–1285), King of Aragon and King of Sicily
· Shivaji ( 1630 – 1680), King of Maratha
· Pompey (106 BC-48 BC), military and political leader of the late Roman Republic, rival of Julius Caesar
· Radama I (1793–1828), first king of greater Madagascar
· Raja Raja Chola I (c. 947-1014), Indian emperor of the Cholas.[6][7][8]
· Rajendra Chola I (reigned 1014–1044), Tamil King of India
· Ramesses II (reigned 1279 BC – 1213 BC), considered the greatest pharaoh of Ancient Egypt
· Ram Khamhaeng (around 1237 to 1247-1298), King of Sukhothai (in present day Thailand)
· Ramon Berenguer III, Count of Barcelona (1082–1131), also Count of Provence and various other counties
· Rhodri the Great (c. 820–878), King of Gwynedd (in present day Wales)
· Roman the Great (after 1160-1205), Grand Prince of Kiev
· Samudragupta (c. 335–375), ruler of the Gupta empire in the Indian subcontinent
· Sancho III of Navarre (c. 992-1035), King of Kingdom of Navarre
· Sargon of Akkad (died c. 2215 BC), ruler of the Akkadian Empire
· Sejong the Great (1397–1450), Korean king[9]
· Shapur II (309-379), king of the Sassanid Empire, Persia
· Simeon I of Bulgaria (864/865-927), ruler of the First Bulgarian Empire
· Stephen III of Moldavia (1433–1504), Prince of Moldavia (Romania)
· Stephen Uroš IV Dušan of Serbia (c. 1308-1355), King of Serbia and Emperor of the Serbs and Greeks

ايوب صابر 02-10-2012 02:52 PM

تابع قائمة من لقب بالعظيم من بين الناس حسب قائمة وكيبيديا ،،،

· Taksin (1734–1782), King of the Thonburi Kingdom (Thailand)
· Timur (1336–1405), better known as Tamerlane, founder of the Timurid Dynasty
· Theobald II, Count of Champagne (1090–1151), Count of Blois and of Chartres as Theobald IV, Count of Champagne and of Brie
· Theodoric the Great (454-526), King of the Ostrogoths, regent of the Visigoths and a viceroy of the Byzantine Empire
· Theodosius I (347-395), Roman emperor
· Tigranes the Great (140-55 BC), Emperor of Armenia
· Tiridates III of Armenia (285-339), King of Armenia
· Umar (c. 586 to 590–644), second caliph of the Muslim Empire
· Valdemar I of Denmark (1131–1182), King of Denmark
· Valentinian I (364-375), Roman Emperor
· Vladimir I of Kiev (c. 958-1015), ruler of Kievan Rus
· Vytautas (c. 1350-1430), archduke of the Lithuanian Grand Duchy
· William I, Count of Burgundy (1020–1087), Count of Burgandy and Mâcon
· William V, Duke of Aquitaine (969-1030), also Count of Poitou
· Xerxes I (519-465 BC), King of Kings of the Achaemenid Empire (Persia)
· Yu the Great (c. 2200-2100 BC), legendary ruler in ancient China

تفضل بالاطلاع على الدراسة السابقة حول العلاقة بين اليتم والخلود عند الشخصيات الوارد ذكرها في كتاب مايكل هارت اعظم مائة شخصية في التاريخ:

http://www.mnaabr.com/vb/showthread.php?t=20

ايوب صابر 02-10-2012 11:17 PM

1- عباس الأول (الشاه ـ)

(978ـ 1037هـ/1571ـ 1628م)

يعرف بالشاه «عباس الكبير» وهو ابن الشاه محمد خُدابَنْده Khudábanda ابن الشاه «طُهْماسِب الأول» ابن الشاه «إسماعيل الأول» الصفوي، مؤسس الدولة الصفوية، التي حكمت إيران بين عامي 907ـ1148هـ/1501ـ1736م. ولد بمدينة هراة، ونشأ في كنف «شاهقلي سلطان» أمير خراسان.
جلس على أريكة الحكم سنة 995هـ/1587م ـ في السابعة عشرة من عمره ـ في الوقت الذي كانت فيه أوضاع بلاده في حالة من الاضطراب والفوضى على الصعيدين الخارجي والداخلي، فقد كان الأوزبك[ر] يهددون حدود دولته من جهة الشرق، والعثمانيون[ر] يهددون حدودها من الغرب، وكان قادة القزلباش Kizllbash ـ جيش الدولة الصفوية المكوَّن من أفراد القبائل التركمانية ـ في ذروة تسلطهم وتدخلهم في شؤون البيت المالك الصفوي. كل هذا جعله يعقد سنة 998هـ/1590م معاهدة صلح مع الدولة العثمانية، عرفت بمعاهدة «اصطنبول الأولى» أملى فيها العثمانيون الشروط التي أرادوها من دون اعتراض منه، وقد سعى من وراء ذلك إلى كسب مزيد من الوقت لوضع حد لتجاوزات قادة القزلباش داخل بلاطه وخارجه. فعمد إلى تسريح نصف جيشه الذي كان يتكون من ستين ألف مقاتل، واستقدم اثنين وعشرين ألفاً من الكرجستانيين Geargian والأرمن بغية تكوين جيش جديد درَّبَ أفراده بمساعدة الأخوين شيرلي Sherley الإنكليزيين، وفق أحدث الطرق المتبعة آنذاك، وأطلق عليه اسم «شاهسون» أي حماة الشاه. وفي الوقت ذاته أنشأ داراً لصناعة المدافع والأسلحة النارية الخفيفة، مكّنته من الوقوف بوجه جميع خصومه وفيهم العثمانيون.
بعد أن تأكد عباس من قوة جيشه نقض الصلح مع العثمانيين وهاجمهم، واشتبك الفريقان بسلسلة من الحروب، وصلت إلى ذروتها بين عامي 1012ـ1022هـ/1603ـ1613م، ثم عقد الطرفان معاهدة صلح جديدة سنة 1022هـ/1613م عرفت بمعاهدة «اصطنبول الثانية»، حقق فيها الشاه عباس بعضاً من المزايا. إلا أن هذا الصلح لم يدم طويلاً، واشتبك الطرفان ثانية بسلسلة أخرى من الحروب لم يتوقف أوارها إلا سنة 1027هـ/1617م وذلك حينما عُقِدَ بين الطرفين صلح «سراب» Sarab، هذا الصلح الذي استمر مدة ثماني سنوات لتعود الأزمة بين الجانبين، إثر فتنة «بكر صوباشي» آغا الإنكشارية في بغداد، الذي أعيته الوسائل من تقلد باشوية بغداد للباب العالي، فلجأ إلى الشاه عباس يعرض عليه إمكانية تسليمه بغداد مقابل أن يبقيه على حكمها، لكنه حيال تأزم الموقف بين الباب العالي وبكر من جهة، وبين الشاه عباس وبكر من جهة أخرى، قرر الشاه عباس الأول اجتياح المدينة، فألقى عليها الحصار ثم دخلها، وكان ذلك في سنة 1033هـ/1624م ليستمر الحكم الصفوي لبغداد إلى سنة 1048هـ/1638م؛ أي إلى بعد موت الشاه عباس الأول بعقد من الزمان، وذلك حينما استطاع السلطان مراد الرابع 1022ـ1050هـ/1623ـ1640م أن يردها إلى جسم السلطنة العثمانية.
أما أهم أعمال الشاه عباس الأول، إضافة إلى تكوينه الجيش الجديد الذي عرف باسم «شاهسون»، فكان إصداره فرمانات عدة منع من خلالها خروج المعادن الثمينة من دولته، وعمل على الاستزادة منها مقابل تصدير مواد أخرى كالحرير والسجّاد وغيرها، خشية وقوع دولته في الأزمة التي أثارتها المعادن الثمينة القادمة من العالم الجديد «أمريكا»، كما شجع التجارة ومنح حقوقاً وامتيازات للتجار الأجانب، ألغى بموجبها الكثير من الرسوم والضرائب تمهيداً منه لإقامة علاقات حسنة مع دول أوربا لمساندته ضد العثمانيين.
وعلى الصعيد الداخلي نقل مقر عاصمته سنة 1006هـ/1597م من قزوين إلى أصفهان التي اهتم بها كثيراً، وبنى فيها مسجد «لطف الله»، وقصر «جهل ستون»، وقصر «عالي قابو»، وجسر «سي وسه بل»، وحدائق «هشت بهشت» كما عمر قبة الإمام الرضا في مشهد، وجر مياه الفرات إلى الكوفة، وما إلى ذلك من أعمال ماتزال شاهدة على عهده، توفى في مازندران

الموسوعة العربية
عباس الصباغ

ايوب صابر 02-10-2012 11:37 PM

Abbas I of Persia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shāh ‘Abbās the Great (or Shāh ‘Abbās I) (Persian: شاه عَباس بُزُرگ) (January 27, 1571 – January 19, 1629) was Shah (king) of Iran, and generally considered the greatest ruler of the Safavid dynasty. He was the third son of Shah Mohammad.[1]

Abbas came to the throne during a troubled time for Iran. Under his weak-willed father, the country was riven with discord between the different factions of the Qizilbash army, who killed Abbas' mother and elder brother.

قتل جيش والده امه واخوه الاكبر وهو سن الثامنة

Meanwhile, Iran's enemies, the Ottoman Empire and the Uzbeks, exploited this political chaos to seize territory for themselves. In 1587, one of the Qizilbash leaders, Murshid Qoli Khan, overthrew Shah Mohammed in a coup and placed the 16-year-old Abbas on the throne. But Abbas was no puppet and soon seized power for himself. He reduced the influence of the Qizilbash in the government and the military and reformed the army, enabling him to fight the Ottomans and Uzbeks and reconquer Iran's lost provinces. He also took back land from the Portuguese and the Mughals. Abbas was a great builder and moved his kingdom's capital from Qazvin to Isfahan. In his later years, the shah became suspicious of his own sons and had them killed or blinded.

Early years

Abbas was born in Herat (now in Afghanistan, then one of the two chief cities of Khorasan) to the royal prince Mohammed Khodabanda and his wife Khayr al-Nisa Begum (known as "Mahd-i Ulya"), the daughter of the governor of Mazandaran province, who claimed descent from the fourth Shi'a Imam Zayn al-Abidin. At the time of his birth, Abbas' grandfather Shah Tahmasp I was ruler of Iran.

Abbas' parents gave him to be nursed by Khani Khan Khanum, the mother of the governor of Herat, Ali Qoli Khan Shamlu. When Abbas was four, Tahmasp sent his father to stay in Shiraz where the climate was better for Mohammed's fragile health. Tradition dictated that at least one prince of the royal blood should reside in Khorasan, so Tahmasp made Abbas nominal governor of the province, despite his young age, and Abbas was left behind in Herat.
In 1578, Abbas' father became Shah of Iran. Abbas' mother soon came to dominate the government, but she had little time for Abbas, preferring to promote the interests of his elder brother Hamza. The queen antagonised leaders of the powerful Qizilbash
army, who plotted against her and strangled her in July, 1579.

Mohammed was a weak ruler who was incapable of preventing Iran's rivals, the Ottoman Empire and the Uzbeks, invading the country or stopping factional feuding among the Qizilbash. The young crown prince Hamza was more promising and led a campaign against the Ottomans, but he was murdered in mysterious circumstances in 1586. Attention now turned to Abbas.[5][6]
At the age of 14, Abbas had come under the power of Murshid Qoli Khan, one of the leaders of the Qizilbash in Khorasan. When a large Uzbek army invaded Khorasan in 1587, Murshid decided the time was right to overthrow the ineffectual Shah Mohammed. He rode to the Safavid capital Qazvin with the young prince and proclaimed him king. Mohammed made no protest against his deposition and handed the royal insignia over to his son on 1 October 1587. Abbas was 16 years old

Absolute monarch
The kingdom Abbas inherited was in a desperate state. The Ottomans had seized vast territories in the west and the north-west (including the major city of Tabriz) and the Uzbeks had overrun half of Khorasan in the north-east. Iran itself was riven by fighting between the various factions of the Qizilbash, who had mocked royal authority by killing the queen in 1579 and the grand vizier in 1583.
First, Abbas settled his score with his mother's killers, executing four of the ringleaders of the plot and exiling three others.[9] His next task was to free himself from the power of the "kingmaker", Murshid Qoli Khan. Murshid made Abbas marry Hamza's widow and a Safavid cousin, and began distributing important government posts among his own friends, gradually confining Abbas to the palace. Meanwhile the Uzbeks continued their conquest of Khorasan. When Abbas heard they were besieging his old friend Ali Qoli Khan Shamlu in Herat he pleaded with Murshid to take action. Fearing a rival, Murshid did nothing until the news came that Herat had fallen and the Uzbeks had slaughtered the entire population. Only then did he set out on campaign to Khorasan. But Abbas planned to avenge the death of Ali Qoli Khan and he suborned four Qizilbash leaders to kill Murshid after a banquet on 23 July 1589. With Murshid gone, Abbas could now rule Iran in his own right.[10][11]
Abbas decided he must re-establish order within Iran before he took on the foreign invaders. To this end he made a humiliating peace treaty with the Ottomans in 1589/90, ceding them the provinces of Azerbaijan, Karabagh, Ganja and Qarajadagh as well as parts of Georgia, Luristan and Kurdistan.[

Family tragedies and death

Of Abbas' five sons, three had survived past childhood, so the Safavid succession seemed secure. He was on good terms with the crown prince, Mohammed Baqir Mirza (born 1587; better known in the West as Safi Mirza). In 1614, however, during a campaign in Georgia, the shah heard rumours that the prince was conspiring against his life with a leading Circassian, Fahrad Beg. Shortly after, Mohammed Baqir broke protocol during a hunt by killing a boar before the shah had chance to put his spear in. This seemed to confirm Abbas’ suspicions and he sunk into melancholy; he no longer trusted any of his three sons. In 1615, he decided he had no choice but to have Mohammed killed. A Circassian named Behbud Beg executed the Shah’s orders and the prince was murdered in a hammam in the city of Resht. The shah almost immediately regretted his action and was plunged into grief.[52]
In 1621, Abbas fell seriously ill. His heir, Mohammed Khodabanda, thought he was on his deathbed and began to celebrate his accession to the throne with his Qizilbash supporters. But the shah recovered and punished his son with blinding, which would disqualify him from ever taking the throne.[53] The blinding was only partially successful and the prince’s followers planned to smuggle him out of the country to safety with the Great Mughal whose aid they would use to overthrow Abbas and install Mohammed on the throne. But the plot was betrayed, the prince’s followers were executed and the prince himself imprisoned in the fortress of Alamut where he would later be murdered by Abbas’ successor, Shah Safi.[54]
Imam Qoli Mirza, the third and last son, now became the crown prince. Abbas groomed him carefully for the throne but, for whatever reason, in 1627, he had him partially blinded and imprisoned in Alamut.[55]
Unexpectedly, Abbas now chose as heir the son of Mohammed Baqir Mirza, Sam Mirza, a cruel and introverted character who was said to loathe his grandfather because of his father’s murder. It was he who in fact did succeed Shah Abbas at the age of seventeen in 1629, taking the name Shah Safi. Abbas’s health was troubled from 1621 onwards. He died at his palace in Mazandaran in 1629 and was buried in Kashan.

Character and legacy

According to Roger Savory: "Shah Abbas I possessed in abundance qualities which entitle him to be styled 'the Great'. He was a brilliant strategist and tactician whose chief characteristic was prudence. He preferred to obtain his ends by diplomacy rather than war, and showed immense patience in pursuing his objectives."[57] In Michael Axworthy's view, Abbas "was a talented administrator and military leader, and a ruthless autocrat. His reign was the outstanding creative period of the Safavid era. But the civil wars and troubles of his childhood (when many of his relatives were murdered) left him with a dark twist of suspicion and brutality at the centre of his personality."[58]
The Cambridge History of Iran rejects the view that the death of Abbas marked the beginning of the decline of the Safavid dynasty as Iran continued to prosper throughout the 17th century, but blames him for the poor statemanship of the later Safavid shahs: "The elimination of royal princes, whether by blinding or immuring them in the harem, their exclusion from the affairs of state and from contact with the leading aristocracy of the empire and the generals, all the abuses of the princes' education, which were nothing new but which became the normal practice with Abbas at the court of Isfahan, effectively put a stop to the training of competent successors, that is to say, efficient princes prepared to meet the demands of ruling as kings."[59]
Abbas gained strong support from the common people. Sources report him spending much of his time among them, personally visiting bazaars and other public places in Isfahan.[60] Short in stature but physically strong until his health declined in his final years, Abbas could go for long periods without needing to sleep or eat and could ride great distances. At the age of 19 Abbas shaved off his beard, keeping only his moustache, thus setting a fashion in Ir

ايوب صابر 02-11-2012 11:52 AM

طبعا هناك عدة احداث مهمة وقعت له في طفولته فقد تم ابعاده عن والديه منذ ولادته لكن قتل امه واخاه الاكبر تبدو ابرز الاحداث.

اذا فهو يتم الام في سن الـ 8

ايوب صابر 02-11-2012 12:07 PM

2- جلال الدين محمد اکبر
امبراطور مغولي- حكم الهند

جلال الدين أبو الفتح محمد أكبر هو أحد السلاطين المغول الكبار الذين حكموا الهند عاش بين عامي 1556 و 1605، وسّع رقعة بلاده فسيطر على شمال الهند وباكستان ووصل البنغال، عرف بسياسته المميزة في الحكم، حيث عامل الهنود كمواطني دولة بدل ان يعاملهم كسكان أراضي مفتوحة. ودخل هو وعائلته في علاقة مصاهرة مع المجموعات الدينية والإثنية المختلفة في الهند مما وطّد حكمه. كما منع إجبار أحد على الإسلام، خلفه بعد وفاته عام 1605، ابنه جهانگير. حفيد تيمورلنك من الدرجة السادسة. وثالث السلاطين التيموريين في الهند. مولده بإحدى قلاع السند في أثناء فرار والده «هُمايون» من مغتصب عرشه شيرشاه آل سور الأفغاني. وأمه حميدة بنت علي أكبر جامي. ترك هُمايون ابنه، وهو في عامه الأول مع زوجته في قندهار وتابع فراره إلى إيران. ولم يجتمع بابنه إلا بعد ثلاثة عشر عاماً في كابل، وهو عائد لاسترجاع ملكه. ولما وُفق إلى ذلك عام 962هـ/1555م، جعل ابنه حاكماً على الپنجاب. ولما توفي همايون نودي بأكبر سلطاناً على الهند وهو في الرابعة عشرة فتولى الوصاية عليه بيرم خان وزير أبيه. وكانت الأخطار تتهدد الدولة فهناك آل سور الطامعون باسترجاع نفوذهم، وحكام الأقاليم الطامحون إلى الانفصال، والأوبئة التي ذهبت بأعداد كبيرة من السكان.
http://www.mnaabr.com//upload.wikime...Akbar_Ar-1.jpg http://www.mnaabr.com//bits.wikimedi...y-clip-rtl.png
حدود دولة المغول في نهاية عهد أكبر.
المصدر: الموسوعة العربية[1]

النشأة
ولد في أوماركوت بالسند وهي الآن إحدى محافظات باكستان. توفي والده الإمبراطور همايون، وكان عمره آنذاك ثلاثة عشر عامًا.

أصبح حاكمًا لأجزاء من شمالي الهند وهو في مقتبل العمر. كان فخورًا باثنين من أسلافه المشهورين جنكيز خان وتيمورلنك، وهما من أبطال المغول الفاتحين، دُرِّبَ أكبر كقائد عسكري منذ طفولته، وعندما بلغ العاشرة من عمره منح القيادة العسكرية الأولى في حياته. وعلى الرغم من عدم تمتعه بقامة طويلة، إلا أنه كان قويًا وسليم الجسم. وكان يبدو مثيرًا للإعجاب في ثيابه الفخمة.

الفتوحات المبكرة
يقسم عهد أكبر إلى ثلاثة أدوار: الأول عندما كان تحت وصاية بيرم خان، وانتهى بعزل هذا الوزير (967هـ/1560م)، متهماً إياه بتعصبه لأنصار الشيعة، وتعيينهم في مناصب الدولة. والثاني لما وقع أكبر تحت نفوذ نساء القصر اللائي سعين للتخلص من بيرم خان، وعلى رأسهنّ أم السلطان ومرضعته. والثالث عندما بدأ السلطان الشاب يمارس سلطانه بنفسه منذ عام 969هـ/1562م.
أدرك أكبر خطر بقاء الدولة ولايات متفرقة، وأن الاستقرار يكون بقيام حكومة مركزية قوية. وقد مرّت حروبه في سبيل ذلك بثلاثة أطوار: سعى في الطور الأول للتخلص من أمراء آل سور، فاسترجع منهم دهلي (دلهي) وأگرا. وتوالت الحروب معهم بين عامي 964 - 983هـ/1556 - 1576م، حتى انتزع منهم البنغال في الشرق، وأما في الغرب فقد اقتحم حصون الراجبوت المنيعة 976هـ/1568م وگجرات (980هـ/1572م). والتفت أكبر في الطور الثاني بين عامي 989 و1003هـ/1581 و1595م، إلى ضمان أمن حدود الدولة الشمالية الغربية، مدخل الغزاة إلى الهند، فتصدى لثورة أخيه ميرزا حكيم، حاكم كابول، الذي أغار على الپنجاب بتشجيع من الاوزبك (989هـ/1581م) طامعاً في العرش فدخل لاهور، ثم اضطر إلى الانكفاء أمام قوات أكبر وأبنائه، ولكنه حظي بعفو أخيه وأعيد إلى منصبه.[1]
ولما حاول الاوزبك استغلال وفاة ميرزا حكيم (992هـ/1584م) للسيطرة على كابل، هزمتهم قوات السلطان أكبر وأَخضعت المنطقة، وألحق في العام نفسه إقليم اوريسة في أقصى الشرق بالدولة. وفي عام 996هـ/1588م أرسل أكبر جيوشه إلى كشمير، ثم قام بزيارتها عام 999هـ/1591م وأشرف على تنظيم إدارتها. واضطر حاكم السند إلى الخضوع له في العام التالي وتبعه حاكم بلوچستان (1003هـ/1595م)، وفي العام نفسه دخلت قوات أكبر إلى قندهار التابعة للصفويين، بحجة الدفاع عنها أمام الاوزبك، في أثناء انشغال عباس الصفوي بحروبه مع العثمانيين.
تطلع أكبر في الطور الثالث من حروبه بين عامي 1004 و1009هـ/1595 و1601م إلى ضم الدكن، حيث اشتد النزاع بين إماراتها الإسلامية الخمس فزحف إلى إمارة أحمد نفر (1004هـ/1595م). وحالت المساعدة التي تلقتها الإمارة من خصومها القدامى دون نجاحه، ولكن حملة عام 1008 - 1009هـ/1601م مكّنت أكبر من فرض سلطته على إمارات الدكن، ولم يبق خارجاً عن نفوذه فيها سوى ڤيجايانگر Vijayanagar في أقصى الجنوب، وغولكندة (سواحل الدكن الشرقية) وبيجابور (سواحلها الغربية)، فبلغت سلطنة أكبر أقصى اتساعها وأضحت من أعظم دول عصرها قوة وثراء.

شخصيته
نشأ أكبر أميّاً بسبب أوضاع والده السياسية وافتراقه عنه، ولكنه كان على قدر كبير من الذكاء وقوة الملاحظة والذاكرة والتأمل، والرغبة في الإصغاء إلى العلماء ومناظراتهم. فآمن بحرية الرأي والبحث، واندفع بعد اطلاعه على المسائل الفلسفية والأفكار الصوفية للوصول إلى الحق المجرد، والتمس ذلك بالسعي لمعرفة ماعند الديانات الأخرى، فتُرجم له الإنجيل وكتب الديانات الهندية. وآمن، للوصول إلى هدفه، بضرورة التسامح والابتعاد عن القسر والإكراه، وأن الأديان جميعها رموز تمثل الأسرار المحيطة بالكون. وكان يمضي أوقاتاً ينفرد فيها في أحد الكهوف للتأمل والمناجاة. وأسس في عاصمته «فاتح‌پور» (جنوب غرب أگرا) دار العبادة (عبادة خانه) (983هـ/1575م) لعقد المناظرات بين ممثلي مختلف الديانات. وبعد عشرين عاماً من حكمه مسلماً تقياً انتهى الأمر به إلى وضع دين جديد دعاه «دين إلهي» كان مزيجاً من الديانات التي في الهند يقوم على الاعتقاد بإله واحد، رمزه الشمس والنار، وأن السلطان هو ظل الله في الأرض والمجتهد الأكبر. وعلى أتباع الدين الجديد الامتناع عن أكل اللحوم والبصل والثوم. وجعل يوم الأحد يوم دخول الناس في هذا الدين، كما وضع تقويماً جديداً يبدأ من تاريخ توليه العرش. وعلى الرغم من نجاح أكبر في تخفيف التعصب بين رعيته ودفع غالبية الهندوس إلى الالتفاف حول الدين الجديد، فقد لقي مقاومة شديدة من المسلمين ومن بعض الهندوس.
كان رأي أكبر في الإسلام أنه يستحق الإحترام لكنه أصبح دين عتيق لا يصلح لهذا الزمان المزدهر وكذلك الهندوسية ويجب أن يعمل علي دين جديد يناسب عصره.
كان أكبر حاكماً رحيماً حكيماً, وكان ذا أفكار جديدة, وكان ذا رأي صائب في معرفة الناس.

تشجيعه للثقافة
أدى شغف أكبر بالمسائل الدينية والفلسفية إلى نشاط الحركة الثقافية. ويشير معاصروه إلى كثرة عدد العلماء الذين حفل بهم بلاطه، حيث المكتبة التي ضمت 24000 مخطوط في الآداب والعلوم. وقد امتزجت في هذه الحركة العناصر الفارسية بالهندية. وترجمت إلى الفارسية الشائعة في الهند ـ وهي لغة الثقافة ـ مؤلفات من الفارسية والعربية والسنسكريتية. وعاش في عصر أكبر مشاهير المؤرخين، كمحمد قاسم فِرشته صاحب التاريخ المعروف باسمه، وعبد القادر بداوني مؤلف «منتخب التواريخ». ووضعت له كتب في الهيئة والنجوم والموسيقى. دعا أكبر البرتغاليين من مراكزهم في سواحل الهند الغربية، لإرسال وفودهم إلى بلاطه بدعوى تعرف المسيحية، وسمح لهم ببناء الكنائس وبالتبشير. ولما ألحق الگجرات بدولته، أضحى على اتصال مباشر بهم. فمنعهم من توسيع نفوذهم وأخذ عليهم المواثيق بعدم التعرض للحجاج في البحر وسعى في أن يستفيد من خبرتهم العسكرية لقتال أعدائه.

Akbar
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jalal-ud-Din Muhammad Akbar (Urdu: جلال الدین محمد اکبر , Hindi: जलालुद्दीन मुहम्मद अकबर, Hunterian Jalāl ud-Dīn Muḥammad Akbar), also known as Shahanshah Akbar-e-Azam or Akbar the Great (14 October 1542 – 27 October 1605),[2][3] was the third Mughal Emperor. He was of Timurid descent; the son of Emperor Humayun, and the grandson of the Mughal Emperor Zaheeruddin Muhammad Babur, the ruler who founded the Mughal dynasty in India. At the end of his reign in 1605 the Mughal empire covered most of the northern and central India. He is most appreciated for having a liberal outlook on all faiths and beliefs and during his era, culture and art reached to zenith as compared to his predecessors.
Akbar was 13 years old when he ascended the Mughal throne in Delhi (February 1556), following the death of his father Humayun.[4] During his reign, he eliminated military threats from the powerful Pashtun descendants of Sher Shah Suri, and at the Second Battle of Panipat he decisively defeated the newly self-declared Hindu king Hemu.[5][6] It took him nearly two more decades to consolidate his power and bring all the parts of northern and central India into his direct realm. He influenced the whole of the Indian Subcontinent as he ruled a greater part of it as an emperor. As an emperor, Akbar solidified his rule by pursuing diplomacy with the powerful Hindu Rajput caste, and by marrying Rajput princesses.[5][7]
Akbar's reign significantly influenced art and culture in the country. He was a great patron of art and architecture [8] He took a great interest in painting, and had the walls of his palaces adorned with murals. Besides encouraging the development of the Mughal school, he also patronised the European style of painting. He was fond of literature, and had several Sanskrit works translated into Persian and Persian scriptures translated in Sanskrit apart from getting many Persian works illustrated by painters from his court.[8] During the early years of his reign, he showed intolerant attitude towards Hindus and other religions, but later exercised tolerance towards non-Islamic faiths by rolling back some of the strict sharia laws.[9][10][11] His administration included numerous Hindu landlords, courtiers and military generals. He began a series of religious debates where Muslim scholars would debate religious matters with Hindus, Jains, Zoroastrians and Portuguese Roman Catholic Jesuits. He treated these religious leaders with great consideration, irrespective of their faith, and revered them. He not only granted lands and money for the mosques but the list of the recipients included a huge number Hindu temples in north and central India, Christian churches in Goa.

Shahzada (son of the emperor) Akbar was born on 14 October 1542 (the fourth day of Rajab, 949 AH), at the Rajput Fortress of Umerkot in Sindh (in modern day Pakistan), where Emperor Humayun and his recently wedded wife, Hamida Banu Begum, daughter of Shaikh Ali Akbar Jami, a Persian Shia, were taking refuge. At birth Akbar was named Badruddin, because he was born on the night of a badr (full moon). After the capture of Kabul by Humayun, Badruddin's circumcision ceremony was held and his date of birth and name were changed to throw off evil sorcerers[12] and he was re-named Jalal-ud-din Muhammad by Humayun, a name which he had heard in his dream at Lahore.[3]Part 10:..the birth of Akbar Humayun nama, Columbia University.
http://www.mnaabr.com//upload.wikime...70px-Akbar.jpg http://www.mnaabr.com//bits.wikimedi...gnify-clip.png
Akbar as a boy

Humayun had been driven into exile in Persia by the Pashtun leader Sher Shah Suri.[13] Akbar did not go to Persia with his parents but grew up in the village of Mukundpur in Rewa (in present day Madhya Pradesh).[citation needed] Akbar and prince Ram Singh I, who later became the Maharajah of Rewa, grew up together and stayed close friends through life.[citation needed] Later, Akbar moved to the eastern parts of the Safavid Empire (now a part of Afghanistan) where he was raised by his uncle Mirza Askari. He spent his youth learning to hunt, run, and fight, but he never learned to read or write. This lifestyle of his childhood made him a daring, powerful and a brave warrior but he remained illiterate throughout his life. Although this did not hinder his search of knowledge as it is said whenever he used to go to bed, there would be somebody reading for the king.[14][better source needed]
Following the chaos over the succession of Sher Shah Suri's son Islam Shah, Humayun reconquered Delhi in 1555, leading an army partly provided by his Persian ally Tahmasp I. A few months later, Humayun died. Akbar's guardian, Bairam Khan concealed the death in order to prepare for Akbar's succession. Akbar succeeded Humayun on 14 February 1556, while in the midst of a war against Sikandar Shah to reclaim the Mughal throne. In Kalanaur, Punjab, the 13 year old Akbar was enthroned by Bairam Khan on a newly constructed platform, which still stands.[15][dead link][16] He was proclaimed Shahanshah (Persian for "King of Kings"). Bairam Khan ruled on his behalf until he came of age.

ايوب صابر 02-11-2012 12:21 PM

اهم الاحداث في طفولته :

نجد ان طفولة اكبر كانت حافلة بالالم كنتيجة لانفصاله عن والديه مبكرا لكن اهم حدث بعد انفصاله عن والديه المبكر هو يتمه وهو في سن الـ 13:

- توفي والده الإمبراطور همايون، وكان عمره آنذاك ثلاثة عشر عامًا.

فهو يتم الاب في سن الـ 13

ملاحظة مهمه: لو دققنا لوجدنا ان اشرس القادة الكبار واكثرهم دموية ( مثل هتلر، ستالين، لينين، نابليون ، الاكسندر الخ) كانوا ايتام في سن المراهقة.

للاطلاع على تفاصيل هذه المعلومة يمكنك الرجوع الى دراستي السابقة على الرابط ادناه:

http://www.mnaabr.com/vb/showthread.php?t=20

ايوب صابر 02-12-2012 11:24 AM

3- الين البرت العظيم

Alain I of Albret (1440–1522), French aristocrat
Alain I of Albret (1440-1522), called "The Great", was a powerful French aristocrat. He was 16th Lord of Albret, Viscount of Tartas, the 2nd Count of Graves, and the Count of Castres. He was the son of Catherine de Rohan and Jean I of Albret.[1] He was the grandson and heir of Charles II of Albret, and became head of the House of Albret in 1471.
He was skillful, but also very fickle, greedy, and unscrupulous. During his half century of rule, he took a political course which was more agitated than effective, following his father's example, making him one of the most visible actors on the stage of Europe.
Father : Jean of Albret (1420-1468) …..Mother: Catherine de Rohan (1425-1471)

هناك اختلاف كبير في تواريخ ولادة الين وتواريخ وفاة ابواه وعليه سنعتبره مجهول الطفولة.

Early career
Alain I initially benefited from his fidelity to King Louis XI of France, and thereby enlarged his principality. He married Françoise de Châtillon, and this marriage brought him the inheritance of the county of Périgord as well as the viscounty of Limoges.
He then seized Armagnac, and married his son John to Catherine of Navarre, heiress of the counties of Foix and Bigorre and of the Kingdom of Navarre.
The Mad War
The pattern of royal lands, independent duchies and lordly domains in 1477, shortly before the Guerre Folle
At this time, Alain I hoped to consolidate his power by taking control of the Duchy of Brittany by marriage to Anne of Brittany, the daughter and heir of Duke Francis II. He entered into rebellion against the royal authority in support of the Duchy, during the so-called Mad War. His intrigues were unsuccessful, and he was defeated, having been unable to provide support to the Duke in 1487. The following year, he brought reinforcements by sea, but was defeated by Louis II de la Trémoille at the Battle of Saint-Aubin-du-Cormier. He continued, however, to claim the legacy of Francis II, occupying Nantes with his Gascon troops. He still hoped to marry Anne and inherit the Duchy but found it expedient to deliver Nantes to the royal army in exchange for an agreement that the French would support his claim to Anne's hand. Anne had no intention of marrying Alain, who she considered crude and brutal. Instead she married the French king, putting an end of Alain's dynastic ambition in Brittany.
Family
Despite his failure in Brittany, Alain established other dynastic links through his daughter, Charlotte of Albret, who married Caesar Borgia in 1500. His great-granddaughter, who married Antoine de Bourbon, was the mother of King Henry IV of France.
His children included:
· Jean d'Albret - married (1484) Catherine, Queen of Navarre
· Gabriel, lord of Avesnes-sur-Helpe
· Charlotte of Albret, lady of Châlus - married (1500) César Borgia
· Amanieu d'Albret († 1520), became bishop of Pamiers, of Comminges and of Lescar, then cardinal
· Pierre, count of Périgord
· Louise, vicountess of Limoges († 1531), married (1495) Charles de Croy count of Chimay
· Isabelle, married Gaston II, captal de Buch
· Anne, married Charles de Croy
· Isabelle, married Jean de Foy
· Marie, friend (amie) of Jean de Foy
Alain d'Albret died in Castel Jaloux on 1 (?) October 1522.

Name
Alain 01 Of Albret
Alternative names
Short description
Aristocrat
Date of birth
Place of birth
Date of death
Place of death

==
Thank you for adding this answer!
Register to take the credit.
When asked True knowledge ; The internet answer engine This question: How old was Alain I of Albret when his father died?
The answer came as :
Sorry, we don't yet have an answer to that question.

===
هناك ما يشير الى ان والده مات عام 1468 اي وعمره 28 سنة لكن هناك من يقول انه ولد عام 1445 اي ان عمره حينما مات والده كان 23 سنة لكن هناك مصادر اخرى تقول ان تاريخ موت والده غير معروف وكذلك امه على الرغم ان احد المصادر يقول انها ماتت عام 1471 لكنها معلومات غير مؤكد ولا يكاد يعرف شيء عن طفولته والطريقه التي نشأ فيها وهل عاش في ظل والديه ام عاش عند مربية، لكل ذلك سنعتبره .

مجهول الطفولة

الساعة الآن 06:41 PM