المشاركة 1552
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
FATHERLESS*CHILDREN

EPISODE*043

This child was born in 1944 in Chicago, to a lawyer father and a secretary mother. His father died of sudden heart failure when the child was 3, leaving them a diamond ring, a 1940 Buick, and about $400 in cash. There was no no other property.

The boy's mother returned with her son to her childhood home in Arkansas, where they lived with her parents. She took a job as a secretary in a bank.
In kindergarten he had to overcome a speech defect for which he was teased. But he learned to read early, and read a lot, including books on geography, science, space, medieval history, and science fiction, his favorite. He and his friends also liked to play military games, as well as sports, including swimming, football and baseball. In an interview about his childhood, he said:
"Occasionally, I would get in trouble with the teacher. One day my first grade teacher told me I had gotten by, by skin of my teeth. I remember coming home and asking my grandmother what is the skin of my teeth. In the second grade, I started to make some outstandings and by the third grade I was making mostly outstandings. By the fourth grade, I was making mostly As."
One day, when he was 6, the boy heard U.S. Gen. Douglas MacArthur give a speech on the radio. MacArthur said that "old soldiers never die, they just slowly fade away." The boy was inspired by this speech.
The boy worked hard at his studies. Although he was small in stature, in high school, he led his swim team to a state championship, He finished academically at the top of his class. When he learned that wearing glasses might not disqualify him from attending the United States Military Academy at West Point, he applied for and received an appointment. He graduated first in his class, and received a Rhodes scholarship. While there, he met the woman who would become his wife and the mother of his own child.
After graduating Oxford, he trained at the Ranger and Airborne schools, and commanded a tank company in Kansas. His military service then brought him into the war in Vietnam, leading fighting troops. He was injured three times, including being shot multiple times and severely wounded during one ambush where he nevertheless continued to lead his men. Throughout his career, he continued to distinguish himself. He was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, made a Knight of the British Empire and earned a Purple Heart, Bronze Star, Silver Star and Distinguished Service Medal. He received numerous other awards and honors, both military and civilian, from foreign countries as well as the United States.
He gained fame for his independent leadership of military operations which stopped ethnic cleansing in the Balkans while he was the U.S. commander of NATO forces in Europe. He was appointed as White House Fellow in the Office of Management and Budget. Everywhere he worked, he became known for his exceptional effort, talent and dedication. Ultimately he retired from the military as a Four-Star General. He wrote several books on the military and national security, became an investment banker, and gained popular celebrity in national politics when he was drafted to run for President. This war hero and exemplar of achievement, integrity, leadership, and service to country is
U.S. Gen. (Ret.) Wesley Kanne Clark, a boy from a "fatherless home."

===
قصة يتيم أصبح عظيم
الحلقة رقم 43 من هذه السلسلة

ولد هذا الطفل في العام 1944 في شيكاغو لأب محامي وأم سكرتيرة. مات والده بالسكتة القلبية المفاجئة عندما كان هذا الطفل في سن الثالثة، وقد ترك لهم خاتما ماسيا وسيارة نوع بويك موديل 1940 و400 دولار نقد تقريبا. ولم يترك لهم أي أملاك أخرى.

وقد عادت الأم مع ابنها لمنزلها الذي عاشت فيه أثناء طفولتها في ولاية اركنساس حيث عاشا مع والديها وقد عملت بوظيفة سكرتيرة في احد البنوك.

وفي فترة الحضانة كان هذا الطفل يعاني من خلل في النطق كان لا بد من السيطرة عليه وقد تسبب له ذلك الخلل بالحرج والسخرية. لكنه تعلم القراءة مبكرا واخذ يقرأ بنهم بما في ذلك كتب في الجغرافيا والعلوم والفضاء وتاريخ القرون الوسطى والخيال العلمي والذي كان يفضله على غيره من المجالات. كما كان يحب هو وأصدقاؤه الألعاب العسكرية والألعاب الرياضية بما في ذلك السباحة وكرة القدم وكرة المضرب. وفي مقابلة عن طفولته قال مرة :
" كنت في كثير من الأحيان أقع في مشاكل مع المدرس. وفي احد الأيام قال لي المدرس أن لدي جلد على أسناني وأتذكر أنني عدة للمنزل فسألت جدتي ما هو جلد أسناني. في الصف الثاني أصبحت احصل على بعض العلامات المميزة وفي الصف الثالث أصبحت معظم علاماتي ممتازة وفي الصف الرابع أصبحت احصل على علامات امتياز في معظم المواضيع ".

وفي احد الأيام وعندما كان في السادسة سمع الطفل الجنرال الأمريكي دغلا سماك آرثر وهو يتحدث على الراديو. وقد قال ماك آرثر في ذلك الخطاب " إن الجنود الكبار لا يموتون أبدا، فهم فقط يذوون رويدا وريدا".

وقد اجتهد هذا الطفل في دراسته وعلى الرغم انه كان صغير الحجم قاد خلال دراسته فيالمدرسة الثانوية فريق السباحة ليحقق الفريق فوزا على مستوى الولاية. ومن الناحية الأكاديمية قد حصل على أفضل وأعلى الدرجات في صفه.ولما علم أن ارتداء النظارات قد لا تمنعه من الالتحاق بالكلية العسكرية في وست بونت تقدم بطلب للالتحاق بها وحصل على مقابلة وقد تخرج الأول على صفه كما حصل على بعثة في جامعة روديس Rhodes وبنما هو هناك قابل الفتاة التي أصبحت زوجته وأم لابنه.

وبعد تخرجه من أكسفورد تدرب في كليات المشاة وسلاح الجو وقاد فرقة دبابات في كاناس. وقد أوصلته خدمة العسكرية إلى المشاركة في حرب فيتنام حيث قاد فرق محاربة. وقد أصيب بجراح ثلاثة مرات بما في ذلك إصابته بالرصاص أكثر من مرة حيث أصيب بجراح خطيرة خلال إحدى الاشتباكات ولكنه ظل مستمرا في قيادة الجنود الذين تحت إمرته.

وظل أثناء وظيفته مميزا . وقد حصل على وسام وهو ميدالية الرئيس للحرية كما وحصل على لقب فارس من قبل الإمبراطورية البريطانية وحصل أيضا على وسام القلب الأرجواني ونجمة برونزية ونجمة فضية وميدالية الخدمة المميزة. كما حصل على عدد آخر من الأوسمة والجوائز والتكريم بعضها عسكري والآخر مدني من الولايات المتحدة ومن بعض البلاد الأجنبية.

وقد اكتسب شهره لقيادته المستقلة للعمليات العسكرية والتي أدت إلى وقف التصفية العرقية في البلقان بينما كان القائد الأمريكي لقوات الناتو في أوروبا. ثم عين موظفا في البيت الأبيض في مكتب الإدارة والموازنة.

وفي كل مكان عمل به كان يعرف بجهد الاستثنائي وذكاؤه وإخلاصه. وفي نهاية المطاف تقاعد من العسكرية برتبة عالية جنرال بأربعة نجوم . وقد ألف عدة كتب حول العسكرية والأمن القومي وأصبح مستثمر في مجال البنوك وحصل على مكانة شعبية مرموقة في مجال السياسة الوطنية عندما تم ترشيحه للتنافس لمنصب الرئيس الأمريكي.
هذا الجندي بطل الحروب ومثال الانجاز والأمانة والقيادة والخدمة لبلده هو

الجنرال الأمريكي المتقاعد وسلي كلارك وهو يتيم وجاء من بيت غاب عنه الأب.

===========

====
كل يتيم هو مشروع عظيم حسب نظريتي في تفسير الطاقة الابداعية ادناه:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHE03RH2wntdVG1beTS4YYg