المشاركة 10
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
3- الين البرت العظيم

Alain I of Albret (1440–1522), French aristocrat
Alain I of Albret (1440-1522), called "The Great", was a powerful French aristocrat. He was 16th Lord of Albret, Viscount of Tartas, the 2nd Count of Graves, and the Count of Castres. He was the son of Catherine de Rohan and Jean I of Albret.[1] He was the grandson and heir of Charles II of Albret, and became head of the House of Albret in 1471.
He was skillful, but also very fickle, greedy, and unscrupulous. During his half century of rule, he took a political course which was more agitated than effective, following his father's example, making him one of the most visible actors on the stage of Europe.
Father : Jean of Albret (1420-1468) …..Mother: Catherine de Rohan (1425-1471)

هناك اختلاف كبير في تواريخ ولادة الين وتواريخ وفاة ابواه وعليه سنعتبره مجهول الطفولة.

Early career
Alain I initially benefited from his fidelity to King Louis XI of France, and thereby enlarged his principality. He married Françoise de Châtillon, and this marriage brought him the inheritance of the county of Périgord as well as the viscounty of Limoges.
He then seized Armagnac, and married his son John to Catherine of Navarre, heiress of the counties of Foix and Bigorre and of the Kingdom of Navarre.
The Mad War
The pattern of royal lands, independent duchies and lordly domains in 1477, shortly before the Guerre Folle
At this time, Alain I hoped to consolidate his power by taking control of the Duchy of Brittany by marriage to Anne of Brittany, the daughter and heir of Duke Francis II. He entered into rebellion against the royal authority in support of the Duchy, during the so-called Mad War. His intrigues were unsuccessful, and he was defeated, having been unable to provide support to the Duke in 1487. The following year, he brought reinforcements by sea, but was defeated by Louis II de la Trémoille at the Battle of Saint-Aubin-du-Cormier. He continued, however, to claim the legacy of Francis II, occupying Nantes with his Gascon troops. He still hoped to marry Anne and inherit the Duchy but found it expedient to deliver Nantes to the royal army in exchange for an agreement that the French would support his claim to Anne's hand. Anne had no intention of marrying Alain, who she considered crude and brutal. Instead she married the French king, putting an end of Alain's dynastic ambition in Brittany.
Family
Despite his failure in Brittany, Alain established other dynastic links through his daughter, Charlotte of Albret, who married Caesar Borgia in 1500. His great-granddaughter, who married Antoine de Bourbon, was the mother of King Henry IV of France.
His children included:
· Jean d'Albret - married (1484) Catherine, Queen of Navarre
· Gabriel, lord of Avesnes-sur-Helpe
· Charlotte of Albret, lady of Châlus - married (1500) César Borgia
· Amanieu d'Albret († 1520), became bishop of Pamiers, of Comminges and of Lescar, then cardinal
· Pierre, count of Périgord
· Louise, vicountess of Limoges († 1531), married (1495) Charles de Croy count of Chimay
· Isabelle, married Gaston II, captal de Buch
· Anne, married Charles de Croy
· Isabelle, married Jean de Foy
· Marie, friend (amie) of Jean de Foy
Alain d'Albret died in Castel Jaloux on 1 (?) October 1522.

Name
Alain 01 Of Albret
Alternative names
Short description
Aristocrat
Date of birth
Place of birth
Date of death
Place of death

==
Thank you for adding this answer!
Register to take the credit.
When asked True knowledge ; The internet answer engine This question: How old was Alain I of Albret when his father died?
The answer came as :
Sorry, we don't yet have an answer to that question.

===
هناك ما يشير الى ان والده مات عام 1468 اي وعمره 28 سنة لكن هناك من يقول انه ولد عام 1445 اي ان عمره حينما مات والده كان 23 سنة لكن هناك مصادر اخرى تقول ان تاريخ موت والده غير معروف وكذلك امه على الرغم ان احد المصادر يقول انها ماتت عام 1471 لكنها معلومات غير مؤكد ولا يكاد يعرف شيء عن طفولته والطريقه التي نشأ فيها وهل عاش في ظل والديه ام عاش عند مربية، لكل ذلك سنعتبره .

مجهول الطفولة