قديم 02-22-2012, 04:46 PM
المشاركة 132
ايوب صابر
مراقب عام سابقا

اوسمتي

• موجود
افتراضي
62- اتو الأول

وُلد سنة 912 في سانغرهوزن في ألمانيا ومات سنة 973، كان ملكاً على شرق فرنسا منذ العام 936 وملكا على الامبراطورية الرومية منذ سنة 962 م.

· Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor (912-973)
Otto I the Great (23 November 912 in Wallhausen – 7 May 973 in Memleben), son of Henry I the Fowler
والده
(Henry I the Fowler (German: Heinrich der Finkler or Heinrich der Vogler; Latin: Henricius Auceps) (876 – 2 July 936)>
and Matilda of Ringelheim,
والدته
( Saint Mathilda (or Matilda) (877[1] – 14 March 968)
was Duke of Saxony, King of Germany, King of Italy, and "the first of the Germans to be called the emperor of Italy" according to Arnulf of Milan. While Charlemagne had been crowned Emperor in 800, his empire had been divided amongst his grandsons, and following the assassination of Berengar of Friuli in 924, the Imperial title had lain vacant for nearly forty years. On 2 February 962, Otto was crowned Emperor of what later became the Holy Roman Empire.

Biography
Early reign
Married to Eadgyth of England in 929, Otto succeeded his father as king of Germany (officially still known as East Francia) in 936.
He arranged for his coronation to be held in Charlemagne's former capital, Aachen, where he was anointed by Hildebert archbishop of Mainz, primate of the German church. According to the Saxon historian Widukind of Corvey, at his coronation banquet, he had the four other dukes of the empire, those of Franconia, Swabia, Bavaria and Lorraine, act as his personal attendants: Arnulf I of Bavaria as marshal (or stablemaster), Herman I, Duke of Swabia as cupbearer, Eberhard III of Franconia as steward (or seneschal), and Gilbert of Lorraine as Chamberlain.[3][4] From the outset of his reign he signaled that he was the successor to Charlemagne, whose last heirs in East Francia had died out in 911, and that he had the German church, with its powerful bishops and abbots, behind him. However, the Neustrian reign (West Francia), had been and still was under the rule of the Carolingian dynasty.
Otto intended to dominate the church and use that sole unifying institution in the German lands in order to establish an institution of theocratic Imperial power.[citation needed] The Church offered wealth, military manpower and its monopoly on literacy. For his part the Emperor offered protection against the nobles, the promise of endowments, and an avenue to power as his ministeriales.
In 938, a rich vein of silver was discovered at the Rammelsberg in Saxony. This mineral wealth helped fund Otto's activities throughout his reign; indeed, it would provide much of Europe's silver, copper, and lead for the next two hundred years.[4]
Otto's early reign was marked by a series of ducal revolts. In 938, Eberhard, the new duke of Bavaria, refused to pay Otto homage. Otto responded with two campaigns in 938, during spring and fall, defeating Eberhard and banishing him. Berthold, Arnulf's brother, formerly duke of Carinthia became new duke of Bavaria.[4]
After the death of Siegfried, Count of Merseburg in 937, Thankmar claimed Merseburg. Otto, however, appointed Gero, Siegfried's brother, as count of Merseburg. During this dispute, Eberhard of Franconia and Wichmann the Elder revolted against Otto and Thankmar joined them. Thankmar and Eberhard of Franconia captured Belecke on the Möhne.[citation needed] Wichmann the Elder was reconciled with Otto and the revolt in Saxony broke down. The fortress of Eresburg was besieged and occupied by the Imperial army and Thankmar was killed by Maginzo at the altar of the church of Saint Peter.[citation needed] Eberhard of Franconia was briefly imprisoned at Hildesheim, but was released and entered into a compact with Henry, Otto's younger brother.[

ليس يتيم لكن تحتاج طفولته إلى مزيد من الدراسة لمعرفة سر عظمته أن كان هناك سر فعلا مثلا هل درس في مدارس داخليه؟ هل كان منفصلا عن والده في طفولته خاصة انه ابن الزوجة الثانية للملك هنري؟ يلاحظ انه حارب أخوه غير الشقيق وأخاه الشقيق الذي هو اصغر منه وقضى عمره في الحروب.
ليس يتيم ولكنه يبدو مأزوم بسبب طبيعة العلاقة التي كانت تربطه بإخوته واضطراره لحربهم.
مأزوم